Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 89)

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged
HappBelated Birthday dear Afsha

Edited by cineraria - 10 January 2015 at 9:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nafrat_Mohabbat

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flower959

Saw this really nice edit by "Sobtian and Viratian" on twitter

This is gorgeous man! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959stg1

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Since all were recalling the Times Of Baat, thought of sharing one of my favorite dance sequences from the many that were there in the show. Barun sure may be a bad dancer but he more than compensates for it with his expressions. 
When I saw Baat first, I had already been completely taken over by ASR and was too overwhelmed with Arnav and Khushi to notice how cute Saanchi and Shravan were. Now that I have realized that there is a world that exists beyond Arnav and Khushi, I see Shrawan and Saanchi in a different light and find them immensely adorable. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959..Kritz..ankitamishra201Aruni.stg1Shri_BaSo.MyriadOfHues.

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Hieee Ria - i was just thinking of you!!! Hope you are going great with your studies.. Big smile
Came to post Bhaiyya's delicious side profile i found on twitter Blushing

Embedded image permalink

Flower959..Kritz..stg1Shri_BaSocinerariaVasuS.MyriadOfHues.

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 10:47am | IP Logged
^^^

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959..Kritz..stg1Shri_BaSoAruni..MyriadOfHues.

B.S.I_Love_You IF-Rockerz
B.S.I_Love_You
B.S.I_Love_You

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hello ..hi ..Salam Namaste... kem cho?? Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1.MyriadOfHues.

B.S.I_Love_You IF-Rockerz
B.S.I_Love_You
B.S.I_Love_You

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aruni-

Hieee Ria - i was just thinking of you!!! Hope you are going great with your studies..Big smile
Came to post Bhaiyya's delicious side profile i found on twitterBlushing

Embedded image permalink

Aruni.. you call him bhaiya?? Shocked & Delicious tooo Day Dreaming How come?? Tongue

Flower959..Kritz..stg1Shri_BaSoAruni.VasuS.MyriadOfHues.

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 10 January 2015 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cineraria

Since all were recalling the Times Of Baat, thought of sharing one of my favorite dance sequences from the many that were there in the show. Barun sure may be a bad dancer but he more than compensates for it with his expressions. 
When I saw Baat first, I had already been completely taken over by ASR and was too overwhelmed with Arnav and Khushi to notice how cute Saanchi and Shravan were. Now that I have realized that there is a world that exists beyond Arnav and Khushi, I see Shrawan and Saanchi in a different light and find them immensely adorable. 

Ria, this wonderful! I love this dance sequence too, thanks for sharing!  Rafta RaftaEmbarrassed LOL  Well done by both Barun and Ankita!  Yes, our hero's dancing ain't great, but his expressions and his ability to retain innocence in the character makes it worth watching and loving!

The funniest part of this dance sequence for me was when Dadi was sitting behind Shravan and Saanchi with the newspaper, hiding herself from the two lovebirds...Shravan then snatches the newspaper from Dadi and then they *ahem*Blushing covering their faces with the newspaperROFL  It was hilariousLOL.  I love Dadi's character and the actress who played her was wonderful in the role!  She's very sweet, endearing, and yet daring, has a mind of her own and the power to convince the women gang to go along with her plans!  And Nidhi, our Shravan's Bhabhi DearEmbarrassed His partner in crimeTongue  Who loves the Aati Kya Khandala sequence in the beginning of the showEmbarrassed

I really enjoyed all of the song sequences in the show, it had a good selection of popular Bollywood songs from different times and eras!  Mere Rang Mein, Ajab Si, Tere Liye, Tum Jo Aaye Zindagi Mein, Ainvyi Ainvyi, and then who can forget the ever-phamous Munni BadnaamLOL  Haaye, feel so awesome recalling Baat scenes!  Definitely my favorite show after IPK...and to be honest, Arnav and Shravan are tying for the top spot of my favorite Barun characters!  I love both characters almost equallyBig smile So diametrically opposite of each other, yet wonderfully portrayed by himClap  Though he was quite new when Baat was going on and was improving on his acting, he did better and betterStar

Aruni, is that Arnav pic from the scene before he slaps the guy making a fuss at the photoshoot?  Like when he tells Akash to postpone his ticket back to Delhi?  Trying to recall the sceneLOL  It's been so so long since I have watched the earlier episodes of IPK.  He is looking so yummy and sooo delectable thereEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

..Kritz..stg1Aruni.Shri_BaSo.MyriadOfHues.

Go to top