Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 83)

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

Hello everyone Big smile
I at last was able to watch MAMR online Tongue

I liked the concept, its really nice. The extras coming in between concept was also good but the execution wasnt good Smile

Did not like the Aliya falling for her friend part Angry and wish they had shown more of Aliya-Sukhi romance Ouch They did not show the process of falling in love for them.

Shehnaz was not as bad as the reviews said, she did quite well except in the emotional scenes

The rest of the cast was avg, except maybe the actors playing Niyati & her hubby who were bad.

Barun was mind blowing, everything from his expressions to his body language, he was totally Sukhi & to think that he was playing ASR at the same time is just impossible to imagine but he did that & its entirely to his credit that he carried our both the roles so very well. I cried with him when Suhki's heart breaks Cry

I saw it on my mobile screen, now want to watch it on big screen TV so that I can have my fill of Barun Embarrassed

Also I think some scenes were cut in the link which I had got., hope they release the DVD soon, so that I can watch him on HD

@bold, true. Claiming the film as romantic comedy there was absolutely no romance shown between Aliya and Sukhi. We were not shown why or how Sukhi falls for Aliya even though Barun as Sukhi justified onscreen by his expressions (and offscreen Barun justified to the best of his ability about guys not bothering about the right qualities in their loved onesTongue in promotions). And there was no comedy.

Waiting for DVD and Tv premier. 

Thats right, they did not show any romance. Confused  Direction & writing lacked big time 
exactly !  agree with you both.  calling it a romantic comedy is a joke.  wonder why they didn't explore the relationship of sukhi and Aliya.  Also I wonder if the actual script was exactly like the finished product

Edited by bepatient - 07 January 2015 at 12:49am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSoNafrat_Mohabbatarnanya

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by psarada

*sigh*

Double Sigh. There is no news on Barun and upar se the thread has suddenly become a passenger train. Hayee - really hope something big comes so that we can all enjoy and do masti.

Lets assume SKSH will be only during April, so promotions during March. Till then, kaate nahi katthe yeh din yeh raath...Ouch

I am worried about how long will we have to wait after SKSH release, if 22 yards is still crawling, it will not get completed anytime soon. Even assuming that Barun will sign his 4th movie soon, it will at least take 1 year till its release. We will have a long wait after SKSH Cry Ouch

Archana, if the next movie is a good PH one which I hope it is then they will automatically put the news in during the shooting time and we will get steady stream of Barun news during this year too. I want the new movie announcement along with SKSH promotions and I can wait till the end of this year for his next release. My gut instincts say that if the PH is a big one then they might release the fourth movie this year only so we can have Barun's 2 movies in this year. 
bold: hope that it is like that only.  If sksh is going to release in April then it is around one year since shooting started in Feb.  hopefully we will get some info on 22yards and/or next project in few months

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSoNafrat_Mohabbatstg1Aruni.PSharada

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletblossom

Barun was in 49th number in Times celeb list of top 50 for bollywood actors in november  2014  list. saw in TOI today.its basically for the buzz promotions an actor get in the month. let see what is for december list. if promotion were in grand level ,rank would have been better Ouch chalo koi nai good to see his nameLOL 

This is good for a newcomer, naa?! I am glad to see Barun on this list, maybe he will go up a few spots higher for dec.  Then when SKSH promotions start full swing, ranking will be at least 10 spots higherClap

@Aruni, awesome find!! Keep calm and love paneerLOL

@Saba, love reading your description of Barun's acting.  I always learn something new about various aspects of his acting from reading your postsEmbarrassed

@Anasuya, lovely pictures from Baat!! Shravan Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Aruni.Nafrat_Mohabbatanasuya43.MyriadOfHues.

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Yippee, he is in top 50 for Novemberr! Dancing Hopefully for Dec 2014, the rank will increase Embarrassed

Anasuya I lauuu Shravan Day Dreaming Was watching that episode of BHPH where he and Saachi had planned a date for him and Tara (Krystle D'Souza) How Barun nailed the expressions! Star He pretends to make a sad face then bursts into laughter, loved it LOL Check around 4:15 in this video Embarrassed 

Everyone who hasn't watched this show, I would totally recommend it to you Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Nafrat_Mohabbatstg1Aruni.anasuya43

Shri_BaSo IF-Rockerz
Shri_BaSo
Shri_BaSo

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Barun

Yippee, he is in top 50 for Novemberr! Dancing Hopefully for Dec 2014, the rank will increase Embarrassed

Anasuya I lauuu Shravan Day Dreaming Was watching that episode of BHPH where he and Saachi had planned a date for him and Tara (Krystle D'Souza) How Barun nailed the expressions! Star He pretends to make a sad face then bursts into laughter, loved it LOL Check around 4:15 in this video Embarrassed 

Everyone who hasn't watched this show, I would totally recommend it to you Day Dreaming

@bold, yes agree with you. infact I fell more in love with Barun after watching BHPH. Because with IPK there was this confusion of whether I liked Barun because of Arnav.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959ASRphankiNafrat_Mohabbatstg1anasuya43.MyriadOfHues.

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Barun

Me lauu Shravan tooStar  I really liked that episode, it was funny how he tried to pout looking sad and then a split second later, he laughs.  Then when Tara comes, he becomes serious all of a sudden but she catches him red handed laughingLOL  So many expressions in that one scene!  As you said, he totally nailed it!  Oh goodness, then the Zara Zara song, Shravan looked hot with both Tara and Saanchi, uffEmbarrassed At the same time, it was like poor Shravan because both were fighting over himROFL in Saanchi's dream lol.  

I also liked Barun a lot more after watching Shravan and his roles in DMG and Shraddha, became an ever bigger fan of Barun the actor than a fan of ASR/Arnav.  He's really versatile and can do so many different type of roles.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ASRphankiShri_BaSoNafrat_Mohabbatstg1VasuSanasuya43.MyriadOfHues.

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
happy birthday Afsha!  Party  pray u r blessed with everything u hope for and wishing u a lovely day and a wonderful year ahead filled with happiness and lots of Barun  Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoNafrat_Mohabbat

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday Afsha ... May the year be rocking for you !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoNafrat_Mohabbat

Go to top