Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 82)

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivyaS.

Saba!!! That is such a wonderful description! Makes me miss Barun even more now.
I was just discussing this at home, about how Barun's body language and facial muscles change in accordance with the character he's playing. Shravan's anger was nowhere close to ASR's. The latter's stance was rigid and like you said, deadly! There's something about Barun. I can't properly describe what. I can only say, he's the best actor to have ever set foot on earth! I'm not exaggerating. His expressions and voice modulation detail those small nuances which may go unnoticed otherwise. That's why ASR went on to be an iconic character. Barun made anger look sexy with the right dose of vulnerability.

I was watching kkg's birthday mahaepi, and the part where kkg comes home with tomatoes in the 2lakh handbag..Barun's expressions and voice modulation were so spot on, that you just know ASR was damn angry but was trying to control himself from shouting at her Tongue the change was so swift and subtle . It didn't look like acting. It looked real!
If it were someone else, I think it would have been obvious that the director was instructing it all. With Barun, that isn't the case. He does most of the scenes his way, after understanding what it is about. And makes everything look real.

I don't know if I'm making sense, but when it comes to describing Barun's acting prowess, I could fill up thick books! I sometimes lose coherence because I get into my fangirling mode Embarrassed

dont worry u make perfect sense Divya, i could fill up many thick books too LOL @bold - he has such a mad combination of talents and skill sets, some natural and unconscious and some conscious and learnt and all of them r very rare, especially finding them all together in one person. when he acts his talent takes over and elevates every detail of his every scene, from the way he moves his hands to the way he can soften or harden his tone swiftly to suit the moment. and the way he makes everything seem real has to be one of the most important aspects of acting, it's what gets an actor noticed and talked about Star 

i didn't even know it was called voice modulation till i started watching Barun acting and noticed all the little nuances when i payed closer attention to him - i realised his dialogue delivery and tone was very effective and wanted to know the technical term Embarrassed  the few people who talked about him mumbling some dialogues actually missed the broader point - in real life no-body speaks slowly and clearly and enunciates every word, u talk fast coz u r thinking and talking and doing lots of things simultaneously - so whether by design or default it is why Barun makes even little dialogues seem realistic and natural Star

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Cr Twitter - LOVED this! LOL
Embedded image permalink

Edited by -aruni- - 09 January 2015 at 8:54am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-fairystg1Shri_BaSoanasuya43Channa_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Barun

Originally posted by archie_79

Looks like a fairly new pic Smile

Credit - Twitter

Embedded image permalink

Aww his smile <3 Love it! Heart Aankhein taras rahi thi Disapprove Tfs Hug Where is it from vaise?
its from barun  cousin sis fb profile. she made a collage of four pics. 2 were from MAMR and out of two this one and  other one  with her pashmeen and barun where his whole face is jungleLOL it was during MAMR releaseEmbarrassed

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1Aruni.VasuS.MyriadOfHues.

Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aruni-

Cr Twitter - LOVED this! LOL
Embedded image permalink
lol LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni.Shri_BaSo

Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Barun was in 49th number in Times celeb list of top 50 for bollywood actors in november  2014  list. saw in TOI today.its basically for the buzz promotions an actor get in the month. let see what is for december list. if promotion were in grand level ,rank would have been better Ouch chalo koi nai good to see his nameLOL 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Barunz4everstg1Shri_BaSoAruni.adithyanVasuS.MyriadOfHues.

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Old memories of Our Barun...WinkTongue

The way he looks...OMG...THE BEST EXPRESSIONS ..!!  Thumbs Up

Flower959Barunz4everstg1Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1Channa_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletblossom

Barun was in 49th number in Times celeb list of top 50 for bollywood actors in november 2014 list. saw in TOI today.its basically for the buzz promotions an actor get in the month. let see what is for december list. if promotion were in grand level ,rank would have been betterOuch chalo koi nai good to see his nameLOL

Just so so happy to read that he entered the times celeb list ... Makes me such a proud fan !! Hamare Barun ka pehla Kadam

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

Go to top