Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 80)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletblossom

thanks astha.is it new pic? and why everyone else is cropped out?LOLLOL
@shri I knowOuch sad part. MAMR didnt even shared offscreen videos of filmingAngry hope in DVD we get someBig smile

Nah, it looks like the trip IPK gang took to Goa sometime during the IPK shooting. I remember seeing this picture earlier too. And moreover Barun has the same hair cut he had for the kidnapping track plus MAMR shooting. He looks way different now - more muscular and little bulky on the top near his shoulders.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1Channa_mereyaa

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

@shri I knowOuch sad part. MAMR didnt even shared offscreen videos of filmingAngry hope in DVD we get someBig smile

Nah, it looks like the trip IPK gang took to Goa sometime during the IPK shooting. I remember seeing this picture earlier too. And moreover Barun has the same hair cut he had for the kidnapping track plus MAMR shooting. He looks way different now - more muscular and little bulky on the top near his shoulders.
they all  went to Goa? when dont remember,never saw in forumConfused so its old pic.ohh okLOL
ya Barun looks different now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSo

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Yeah Barun's hairstyle now is totally different from that pic.  So I think at least part of the confusion is cleared, that this is from ipk gang trip .

I hope someone will post original pic.  Some lady's hand is there too, maybe Pashmeen?

Edited by Flower959 - 06 January 2015 at 9:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

I  loved this gif the most. and now that i know  he was copying someone in fun makes it more funnyLOL
his baffoon sessions must be so endearing Day DreamingLOL

He was imitating someone, when he said mango cake?
ya. after this segment everyone thought he loves mango cake. so in one intw he was asked about it he said dunno why people think i like it. in anniversary of ipk  some girl from cv got crazy seeing mango cake and was shouting. he said why are you so excited and started imitating that girl to tease herLOL so cute naEmbarrassed
p.s i am having twitter hangover. while typing getting assumptions that 140 char limitation will comeLOL

Barun is so adorable when he acts goofy!!  So he doesn't like mango cake and was teasing someone...cute!Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged

they all  went to Goa? when dont remember,never saw in forumConfused so its old pic.ohh okLOL
ya Barun looks different now.

I don't remember exactly when but I remember the team going to celebrate the success of IPK and this was around the kidnapping time + MAMR shooting time. That is why barun has that hairstyle. Or maybe after Barun came back full time to IPK shooting. Somewhere around that time

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged

@Shilpa:- Sorry yaar. Somehow I got confused with your name. But if I remember correctly you are the one staying in Namma Bengaluru right? 

No probs, I am myself very poor at remembering names & putting names to faces, let alone userids LOL

Yes I am the one staying in Namma Bengaluru Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:10am | IP Logged

Some r saying in twitter that its Goa trip from 2012 & the other hand is Pashmeen's

It looks like a group pic where one is hugging the next person from behind or something like that?? I am sure it has been cropped to satisfy some people's fantasies LOL  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1Channa_mereyaa

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Screencaps of Barun & Shenaz interview on IF, enjoy!! I'm missing this guy sooo muchEmbarrassed.  There's 52 in total, so I will just post 10-15 here and the rest are on Twitter LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet-fairystg1Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

Go to top