Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 8)

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Barun

Tfs Aruni Embarrassed Lauued the part about Barun in the article Heart Aruni don't worry even I struggle with the ka and ki at times this is so confusing Disapprove

Yeah, same hereCry...I also get confused with "uska", "unka" a lot.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni..MyriadOfHues.

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
its rare that I see barun intw so many times but this malishka one I am watching so many timesLOL
the interview is so much funBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959..Kritz..stg1cinerariaAruni.VasuS.MyriadOfHues.

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletblossom

its rare that I see barun intw so many times but this malishka one I am watching so many timesLOL

I agree!  This interview definitely has the repeat value...This is the first time that I've watched an interview of Malishka, she's really entertaining.  I have watched it twice though and will try to watch it again when I have more time!  Fun interview. I hope Malishka will interview Barun again with John & Sapna for SKSH promotion time!  That would be FANTASTIC!! 

I have also seen the Barun & Shenaz IF & BH interviews quite a lot!  Fun stuffTongue  I'd say most of Barun interviews have the repeat valueEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Kritz..stg1Aruni.cinerariaVasuSChanna_mereyaa

Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flower959

Originally posted by scarletblossom

I agree!  This interview definitely has the repeat value...This is the first time that I've watched an interview of Malishka, she's really entertaining.  I have watched it twice though and will try to watch it again when I have more time!  Fun interview. I hope Malishka will interview Barun again with John & Sapna for SKSH promotion time!  That would be FANTASTIC!! 

I have also seen the Barun & Shenaz IF & BH interviews quite a lot!  Fun stuffTongue  I'd say most of Barun interviews have the repeat valueEmbarrassed
me too have seen first time but heard her radio one a lot. I found her very annoying in JDJ thoughLOL but agree here she was fun .may be she was sober courtesy barun cause he is generally very shy person.so she didnt wanted him to feel uncomfortable much. you know in Sidharth one he made him to break egg on his headOuchLOL I am dreading for part two though .let see.but this part was very cute.
ohh she definetely will. its look she is very surprised and impressed with his fan following and milk it anywayLOL
yes all interiews during MAMR were fun. he was very casual and comfortable Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959..Kritz..stg1cinerariaAruni.VasuS.MyriadOfHues.

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Oh, she was a participant in JDJ? I never watched the show since I didn't have colors at the time.  The only time I heard her radio podcast was for Barun.  How many different people I get to know about because of Barun LOL
I haven't watched the Sid breaking the egg on head one.  Now I am getting worried, what did she make Barun do?Ouch  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

suzuki..Kritz..stg1Aruni.cineraria

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Jo bhi hai, I hope it's not too crazy, even though Barun will take it sportingly.  Yes first part was cute!  She's definitely impressed with him and his fandom!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suzuki..Kritz..stg1Aruni.VasuS.MyriadOfHues.

Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
dont worry sumi  I dont think it will be such crazy.LOL there is nothing like egg there its coffee kahin use na phekne ko kaheOuchLOL 

..Kritz..stg1Aruni.cinerariaVasuS

..Kritz.. Goldie
..Kritz..
..Kritz..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
She is definitely very very sober here with Barun and thank God for that!!! Sona, have you seen her with Ashish in jdj?LOL
Sumi for me too the IF interview and malishka are on repeat mode and also have it on fone.

Malishka's interview I expected it to be fun but I was really surprised with the IF wala. Firstly Barun looked sooo handsome and I also loved the ease and comfort between shenaz and Barun, especially how she looked at him whenever he spoke... Hanging on to his every word.

Edited by ..Kritz.. - 23 December 2014 at 10:15am

stg1Aruni.Shri_BaSocinerariaVasuS

Go to top