Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 77)

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Flower959sweet-fairystg1Aruni.Channa_mereyaaVasuS

incarnadine IF-Rockerz
incarnadine
incarnadine

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Saba!!! That is such a wonderful description! Makes me miss Barun even more now.
I was just discussing this at home, about how Barun's body language and facial muscles change in accordance with the character he's playing. Shravan's anger was nowhere close to ASR's. The latter's stance was rigid and like you said, deadly! There's something about Barun. I can't properly describe what. I can only say, he's the best actor to have ever set foot on earth! I'm not exaggerating. His expressions and voice modulation detail those small nuances which may go unnoticed otherwise. That's why ASR went on to be an iconic character. Barun made anger look sexy with the right dose of vulnerability.

I was watching kkg's birthday mahaepi, and the part where kkg comes home with tomatoes in the 2lakh handbag..Barun's expressions and voice modulation were so spot on, that you just know ASR was damn angry but was trying to control himself from shouting at her Tongue the change was so swift and subtle . It didn't look like acting. It looked real!
If it were someone else, I think it would have been obvious that the director was instructing it all. With Barun, that isn't the case. He does most of the scenes his way, after understanding what it is about. And makes everything look real.

I don't know if I'm making sense, but when it comes to describing Barun's acting prowess, I could fill up thick books! I sometimes lose coherence because I get into my fangirling mode Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Flower959star1315Shri_BaSostg1Aruni.Channa_mereyaaVasuS

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Hello everyone Big smile
I at last was able to watch MAMR online Tongue

I liked the concept, its really nice. The extras coming in between concept was also good but the execution wasnt good Smile

Did not like the Aliya falling for her friend part Angry and wish they had shown more of Aliya-Sukhi romance Ouch They did not show the process of falling in love for them.

Shehnaz was not as bad as the reviews said, she did quite well except in the emotional scenes

The rest of the cast was avg, except maybe the actors playing Niyati & her hubby who were bad.

Barun was mind blowing, everything from his expressions to his body language, he was totally Sukhi & to think that he was playing ASR at the same time is just impossible to imagine but he did that & its entirely to his credit that he carried our both the roles so very well. I cried with him when Suhki's heart breaks Cry

I saw it on my mobile screen, now want to watch it on big screen TV so that I can have my fill of Barun Embarrassed

Also I think some scenes were cut in the link which I had got., hope they release the DVD soon, so that I can watch him on HD

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1VasuSChanna_mereyaa

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

Originally posted by psarada

*sigh*

Double Sigh. There is no news on Barun and upar se the thread has suddenly become a passenger train. Hayee - really hope something big comes so that we can all enjoy and do masti.

Lets assume SKSH will be only during April, so promotions during March. Till then, kaate nahi katthe yeh din yeh raath...Ouch

I am worried about how long will we have to wait after SKSH release, if 22 yards is still crawling, it will not get completed anytime soon. Even assuming that Barun will sign his 4th movie soon, it will at least take 1 year till its release. We will have a long wait after SKSH Cry Ouch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:33am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959sweet-fairyShri_BaSostg1Channa_mereyaaVasuS

Shri_BaSo IF-Rockerz
Shri_BaSo
Shri_BaSo

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Hello everyone Big smile

I liked the concept, its really nice. The extras coming in between concept was also good but the execution wasnt good Smile

Did not like the Aliya falling for her friend part Angry and wish they had shown more of Aliya-Sukhi romance Ouch They did not show the process of falling in love for them.

Shehnaz was not as bad as the reviews said, she did quite well except in the emotional scenes

The rest of the cast was avg, except maybe the actors playing Niyati & her hubby who were bad.

Barun was mind blowing, everything from his expressions to his body language, he was totally Sukhi & to think that he was playing ASR at the same time is just impossible to imagine but he did that & its entirely to his credit that he carried our both the roles so very well. I cried with him when Suhki's heart breaks Cry

I saw it on my mobile screen, now want to watch it on big screen TV so that I can have my fill of Barun Embarrassed

Also I think some scenes were cut in the link which I had got., hope they release the DVD soon, so that I can watch him on HD

@bold, true. Claiming the film as romantic comedy there was absolutely no romance shown between Aliya and Sukhi. We were not shown why or how Sukhi falls for Aliya even though Barun as Sukhi justified onscreen by his expressions (and offscreen Barun justified to the best of his ability about guys not bothering about the right qualities in their loved onesTongue in promotions). And there was no comedy.

Waiting for DVD and Tv premier. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959archie_79stg1VasuS

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psarada

*sigh*

Double Sigh. There is no news on Barun and upar se the thread has suddenly become a passenger train. Hayee - really hope something big comes so that we can all enjoy and do masti.

Lets assume SKSH will be only during April, so promotions during March. Till then, kaate nahi katthe yeh din yeh raath...Ouch

I am worried about how long will we have to wait after SKSH release, if 22 yards is still crawling, it will not get completed anytime soon. Even assuming that Barun will sign his 4th movie soon, it will at least take 1 year till its release. We will have a long wait after SKSH Cry Ouch

Archana, if the next movie is a good PH one which I hope it is then they will automatically put the news in during the shooting time and we will get steady stream of Barun news during this year too. I want the new movie announcement along with SKSH promotions and I can wait till the end of this year for his next release. My gut instincts say that if the PH is a big one then they might release the fourth movie this year only so we can have Barun's 2 movies in this year. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959archie_79stg1Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaaVasuS

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 4:41am | IP Logged

Hello everyone Big smile

@bold, true. Claiming the film as romantic comedy there was absolutely no romance shown between Aliya and Sukhi. We were not shown why or how Sukhi falls for Aliya even though Barun as Sukhi justified onscreen by his expressions (and offscreen Barun justified to the best of his ability about guys not bothering about the right qualities in their loved onesTongue in promotions). And there was no comedy.

Waiting for DVD and Tv premier. 

Thats right, they did not show any romance. Confused  Direction & writing lacked big time 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSoVasuSChanna_mereyaa

Go to top