Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 76)

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Saba, if i am not mistaken the last one is from Mohit's show khamoshiyaan screening... the one where barun mohit and sanaya all 3 were wearing blue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1Channa_mereyaa

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aruni-

Saba, if i am not mistaken the last one is from Mohit's show khamoshiyaan screening... the one where barun mohit and sanaya all 3 were wearing blue

oh yeah, the blue triplets LOL i think i recorded that one, thanks Aruni  Hug  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni.Shri_BaSo

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Saba ... Dil choo liya yaar ... Yet again ! Was missing seeing Barun ACT so much today !!! I checked out ipk rerun ... It was the epi right before Sheetal revelation ... One of the epi where all of us ...even die hard fans ...were watching ONLY for barun fix ... And boy !!! Did HE deliver EVEN in an epi where he agrees where he was brain dead performing ... You can SEE the difference in his expressions ... His love , affection., slight teasing look in eye with khushi ... Gentle and guilty but very parent like look with Aarav ...calculating look with Sheetal and very brief but a beautiful moment with Payal ... The reassurance in his eyes when he says main khushi ka khayal rakhoonga ... Btw this shoot was when the major hungama about his quitting rumors had surfaced so a LOT of accusations and rumors were floating all around him ... But still my heart skipped a beat on watching him... THIS man is BORN to act he lights up our screens like no other ... Bas !!

Edited by VasuS - 05 January 2015 at 7:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959sanakhan4stg1Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

*sigh*

Double Sigh. There is no news on Barun and upar se the thread has suddenly become a passenger train. Hayee - really hope something big comes so that we can all enjoy and do masti.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Shri_BaSoVasuS

Shri_BaSo IF-Rockerz
Shri_BaSo
Shri_BaSo

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

*sigh*

Double Sigh. There is no news on Barun and upar se the thread has suddenly become a passenger train. Hayee - really hope something big comes so that we can all enjoy and do masti.

Lets assume SKSH will be only during April, so promotions during March. Till then, kaate nahi katthe yeh din yeh raath...Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959stg1VasuSPSharada

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:34am | IP Logged

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Flower959sweet-fairystg1Aruni.Channa_mereyaaVasuS

incarnadine IF-Rockerz
incarnadine
incarnadine

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Saba!!! That is such a wonderful description! Makes me miss Barun even more now.
I was just discussing this at home, about how Barun's body language and facial muscles change in accordance with the character he's playing. Shravan's anger was nowhere close to ASR's. The latter's stance was rigid and like you said, deadly! There's something about Barun. I can't properly describe what. I can only say, he's the best actor to have ever set foot on earth! I'm not exaggerating. His expressions and voice modulation detail those small nuances which may go unnoticed otherwise. That's why ASR went on to be an iconic character. Barun made anger look sexy with the right dose of vulnerability.

I was watching kkg's birthday mahaepi, and the part where kkg comes home with tomatoes in the 2lakh handbag..Barun's expressions and voice modulation were so spot on, that you just know ASR was damn angry but was trying to control himself from shouting at her Tongue the change was so swift and subtle . It didn't look like acting. It looked real!
If it were someone else, I think it would have been obvious that the director was instructing it all. With Barun, that isn't the case. He does most of the scenes his way, after understanding what it is about. And makes everything look real.

I don't know if I'm making sense, but when it comes to describing Barun's acting prowess, I could fill up thick books! I sometimes lose coherence because I get into my fangirling mode Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315serendipity235Flower959Shri_BaSostg1Aruni.Channa_mereyaaVasuS

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Hello everyone Big smile
I at last was able to watch MAMR online Tongue

I liked the concept, its really nice. The extras coming in between concept was also good but the execution wasnt good Smile

Did not like the Aliya falling for her friend part Angry and wish they had shown more of Aliya-Sukhi romance Ouch They did not show the process of falling in love for them.

Shehnaz was not as bad as the reviews said, she did quite well except in the emotional scenes

The rest of the cast was avg, except maybe the actors playing Niyati & her hubby who were bad.

Barun was mind blowing, everything from his expressions to his body language, he was totally Sukhi & to think that he was playing ASR at the same time is just impossible to imagine but he did that & its entirely to his credit that he carried our both the roles so very well. I cried with him when Suhki's heart breaks Cry

I saw it on my mobile screen, now want to watch it on big screen TV so that I can have my fill of Barun Embarrassed

Also I think some scenes were cut in the link which I had got., hope they release the DVD soon, so that I can watch him on HD

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1VasuSChanna_mereyaa

Go to top