Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 76)

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flower959

Originally posted by stg1

missing this man and waiting for him to slay everyone with his next intense role Star also, i've never seen this pic before, is it from ipk sets i'm guessing or newer? Day Dreaming

Lovely description, Saba!  Even when not smiling, he gives a multitude of expressions in any given scene.  No wonder he gives the viewers dhak dhaks...Not to mention that he gives wonderful microexpressions as per the scene and what his character is feeling that I can't help but feel what he is feeling onscreen.  He gives a lot of detailing to the characters probably without even realizing how some of those minute details come across on screen, as he had implied in the Malishka and Miss Malini interviews.  The fact that he is not aware of it himself is a great aspect of his acting talent.  He doesn't try to be nitpicky or doesn't intentionally try to perfect the scene, and that's why I think his acting turns out to be very natural.

Thanks for posting all those pics!  The last one you posted I haven't seen before either, but it looks like it is from ipk times, maybe during end of 2011, he looks very cute thereEmbarrassed

thank u Embarrassed haina, his micro expressions r one of the first things i noticed about his acting. didn't expect to see that on an indian telly serial, actually i dont even expect to see it in most mainstream hindi movies! that detailing which is partly done unconsciously makes him stand out so much onscreen from others. i dont know if u've ever seen a show called 'the actors studio' but i would LOVE to see him in something like that, talking about his process in detail and his approach to every role Star i'm glad we got so many great iv's of him because of mamr, and we have a better insight of him and the way he works, but i always want to know more Embarrassed yeah, he doesn't method act as someone else mentioned too and that's why he is able to be so fluid onscreen and why he can adlib so spontaneously, like the 'saas le sakte hain' line. first he 'gets' the character and then he is able to take him in different directions in a very organic and natural way Star

oh yeah, i thought the pic was from ipk Tongue there's another sweet one of him and wifey at a wedding i think on twitter but cant post it here as it's a personal pic. think it's old but very cute though and he is a baal and beard ki dukkaan again LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSoVasuSChanna_mereyaa

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
lovely gifs Sarah Day Dreaming  ekdum khul ke hasta hai ye, like there's no pretence or artifice at all, exactly like how kids laugh Heart 

and i love the last three too and especially this one, when is it from? i can tell it's nearer the end because of his hair and face, maybe after kidnapping or the 'kkgsr ko sharmmana bhi aata hai' time? Day Dreaming

Flower959Shri_BaSoAruni.Channa_mereyaa

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Saba, if i am not mistaken the last one is from Mohit's show khamoshiyaan screening... the one where barun mohit and sanaya all 3 were wearing blue

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1Channa_mereyaa

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aruni-

Saba, if i am not mistaken the last one is from Mohit's show khamoshiyaan screening... the one where barun mohit and sanaya all 3 were wearing blue

oh yeah, the blue triplets LOL i think i recorded that one, thanks Aruni  Hug  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni.Shri_BaSo

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Saba ... Dil choo liya yaar ... Yet again ! Was missing seeing Barun ACT so much today !!! I checked out ipk rerun ... It was the epi right before Sheetal revelation ... One of the epi where all of us ...even die hard fans ...were watching ONLY for barun fix ... And boy !!! Did HE deliver EVEN in an epi where he agrees where he was brain dead performing ... You can SEE the difference in his expressions ... His love , affection., slight teasing look in eye with khushi ... Gentle and guilty but very parent like look with Aarav ...calculating look with Sheetal and very brief but a beautiful moment with Payal ... The reassurance in his eyes when he says main khushi ka khayal rakhoonga ... Btw this shoot was when the major hungama about his quitting rumors had surfaced so a LOT of accusations and rumors were floating all around him ... But still my heart skipped a beat on watching him... THIS man is BORN to act he lights up our screens like no other ... Bas !!

Edited by VasuS - 05 January 2015 at 7:43pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959sanakhan4stg1Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa

Shri_BaSo IF-Rockerz
Shri_BaSo
Shri_BaSo

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
*sigh*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

*sigh*

Double Sigh. There is no news on Barun and upar se the thread has suddenly become a passenger train. Hayee - really hope something big comes so that we can all enjoy and do masti.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Shri_BaSoVasuS

Shri_BaSo IF-Rockerz
Shri_BaSo
Shri_BaSo

Posted: 06 January 2015 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

*sigh*

Double Sigh. There is no news on Barun and upar se the thread has suddenly become a passenger train. Hayee - really hope something big comes so that we can all enjoy and do masti.

Lets assume SKSH will be only during April, so promotions during March. Till then, kaate nahi katthe yeh din yeh raath...Ouch

Flower959stg1VasuSPSharada

Go to top