Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 75)

BarunAddictSays IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAddictSays
BarunAddictSays

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1Channa_mereyaa

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by VasuS

I am pretty sure he is NOT shooting for it right now ...

I don't think 22 yards is up in schedule right now. if barun's 4th movie gets confirmed then I am pretty sure he will shoot the fourth one. Mithali needs to get her act correct and then block the dates of everyone for shooting 22 yards. I really hope Barun would be busy this year shooting for new movies.

I really hope that they will make progress with 22 Yards and release it this year or next year.  Yes, Mitali really needs to get her act on and start rolling, whatever the issue may be, it should be resolved.  The movie looks really promising from the stills, and also story wise.  I just want to see Ron in action.  Barun seemed really excited for this one.  I don't think all hope is lost on this movie, since Barun has mentioned it recently in his interviews.  Let's see.

Meanwhile I would like to see Barun signing some more films and hopefully this month we will come t o know about it before the promotions for SKSH starts.  Just eager to learn about his new projects.Big smile

How do you all feel about finite tv shows/weeklies as an added possibility along with doing some films?

As for the prediction article, I dont think there's anything to worry...at the end of the year they'll write these articles for tv and movie actors.  Plus, the description for Barun was very vaguely written IMO and the writer was not clear on what medium she thinks Barun should "take up" the project on.  Perhaps she may have based that on MAMR not doing well, kya maloom.  

Edited by Flower959 - 05 January 2015 at 9:17am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Shri_BaSo.Brooke.VasuSPSharadaChanna_mereyaa

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stg1

sometimes, because of Baruns phenomenal acting, i forget how flippin drop dead, heart stopping, pulse raising handsome he is! and then my timeline fills up with so many pics of ASR in episode 1 in arabic and for a few seconds i actually forget to breathe ... Embarrassed i love when Barun smiles but when he's not smiling his face takes on different characteristics, the angles and planes change and the severity and austerity in his expressions adds to the overall aura of indefinable beauty Day Dreaming 

missing this man and waiting for him to slay everyone with his next intense role Star also, i've never seen this pic before, is it from ipk sets i'm guessing or newer? Day Dreaming

Lovely description, Saba!  Even when not smiling, he gives a multitude of expressions in any given scene.  No wonder he gives the viewers dhak dhaks...Not to mention that he gives wonderful microexpressions as per the scene and what his character is feeling that I can't help but feel what he is feeling onscreen.  He gives a lot of detailing to the characters probably without even realizing how some of those minute details come across on screen, as he had implied in the Malishka and Miss Malini interviews.  The fact that he is not aware of it himself is a great aspect of his acting talent.  He doesn't try to be nitpicky or doesn't intentionally try to perfect the scene, and that's why I think his acting turns out to be very natural.

Thanks for posting all those pics!  The last one you posted I haven't seen before either, but it looks like it is from ipk times, maybe during end of 2011, he looks very cute thereEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Shri_BaSo.Brooke.VasuSChanna_mereyaa

.Brooke. IF-Sizzlerz
.Brooke.
.Brooke.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

More dimples pics/gifs Day Dreaming
Found this vm from BHPH as he was clean shaven there so more visible LOL
Loved last 3 off screen gifs of Barun Heart
Keep loving and discussing our common love Hug
Lovely posts by all the lovely people here Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1Aruni.VasuSChanna_mereyaa

.Brooke. IF-Sizzlerz
.Brooke.
.Brooke.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:10pm | IP Logged

I am re posting the link.Two more days left of the voting. so we should vote for him Big smile

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Awww such lovely gifs of a smiling and laughing Barun! Thanks for posting those and the filmfare voting linkBig smile  Hope he will get best debut nominationEmbarrassed
Also which segment is that, where Barun is on the phone?

stg1Shri_BaSo.Brooke.Channa_mereyaa

.Brooke. IF-Sizzlerz
.Brooke.
.Brooke.

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flower959

Awww such lovely gifs of a smiling and laughing Barun! Thanks for posting those and the filmfare voting linkBig smile  Hope he will get best debut nominationEmbarrassed
Also which segment is that, where Barun is on the phone?

Hug

Yup hoping for the best Big smile
Watch it from 3:50 chughal khor aunty seg.It will also told that ipkknd might end in Jan/Fab.Sigh still he and fans of the show are the one to blame for it's closure Stern Smile

I don't know how to embed DM video.Anyone knows please tell me Smile

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kritz..

Agree with everything you said Saba, loved how you described him!

Please keep going on and on about him na, dil ko sukoon milta hai Embarrassed

Hayye he looked so dashing in the initial stages...sexy, suave and scary

I want to see him in a bad ass role now! Possessive, stalkerish lover types maybe. I wonder how he would have done in a role like from Darr or Baazigar

mujhe bhi sukoon milta hai Embarrassed @bold sums him up perfectly, he was all of these things and so believably and naturally too, it looked effortless. sexy in that 'dont give a ****' about anything attitude, suave not just because of the clothes he wore but the full on confidence with which he controls everything, and properly scary in the way he seems capable of doing anything to get his way, no regrets or remorse and the rest of the world be damned. first episode ASR is not a nice guy, he is deadly, i cant help but admire him and find him attractive but i wouldn't take him home to meet the parents. but Barun managed to add a vulnerability to the character, a hidden layer that makes u question whether he is as bad as he seems and gives him so many more dimensions without taking away any of that outer 'hardness' we see. 

first time i saw a few stills from Baat i was convinced it wasn't him, not because Shravan wasn't as equally handsome as ASR but because his face looked entirely different! it took me a while to work out he wasn't just holding his body differently to portray Arnav's inner tension and turmoil he was also somehow managing to make the muscles and bones in his face behave differently (sounds a little weird but i dont know how else to describe it Embarrassed) he hardens his jawline and straightens his mouth and tightens his eye muscles and so many other things i cant even work out to give this impression of controlled, seething, pent up rage - and he projects all of this without looking typically 'angry'. he even walks differently, with more purpose and deliberation. Shravan angry was very different, he was still loose limbed and soft faced and the underlying sweetness and uncomplicated nature of the character was always there. 

Barun offscreen is a sweetheart and onscreen he is just dynamite. i admire the way he always leaves his extremely cute self behind and absorbs and then projects not just the character but all of his little mannerisms and behaviours so naturally. and in intense roles like ASR he is incredibly unnerving and manages to be both larger than life and subtle at the same time. that cold, hard, calculating stare of his from episode 2 still freaks me out Embarrassed and i really hope we see him in a role like Baazigar one day, i'd love to see what he'd do with such a character as it is definitely one of Barun's forte's to make us empathise, relate to and root for a character who is less than perfect Star

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

star1315serendipity235Flower959sweet-fairyShri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa.Brooke.VasuS

Go to top