Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 74)

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VasuS

I am pretty sure he is NOT shooting for it right now ...

I don't think 22 yards is up in schedule right now. if barun's 4th movie gets confirmed then I am pretty sure he will shoot the fourth one. Mithali needs to get her act correct and then block the dates of everyone for shooting 22 yards. I really hope Barun would be busy this year shooting for new movies.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1.Brooke.VasuSChanna_mereyaa

VasuS IF-Sizzlerz
VasuS
VasuS

Posted: 04 January 2015 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Me too ... Just want in to be busy ACTING this year .. A part of me is insecure about that "he should consider taking up that comeback project ..."bit in that TC future teller ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1Channa_mereyaa

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Me too ... Just want in to be busy ACTING this year .. A part of me is insecure about that "he should consider taking up that comeback project ..."bit in that TC future teller ...

Arey Vasu - that TC fortune teller is big bokwaas - Don't go by what she says. Almost all of her predictions have come false many times. I think she is in house resident Tarrot reader for TC. I just want Barun to have an busy year that's all. And Barun is a guy who doesn't disclose his things until they are official so we need to wait for things to be official.

Edited by psarada - 05 January 2015 at 12:01am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Aruni.Shri_BaSo.Brooke.VasuSChanna_mereyaa

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:04am | IP Logged
sometimes, because of Baruns phenomenal acting, i forget how flippin drop dead, heart stopping, pulse raising handsome he is! and then my timeline fills up with so many pics of ASR in episode 1 in arabic and for a few seconds i actually forget to breathe ... Embarrassed i love when Barun smiles but when he's not smiling his face takes on different characteristics, the angles and planes change and the severity and austerity in his expressions adds to the overall aura of indefinable beauty Day Dreaming 

missing this man and waiting for him to slay everyone with his next intense role Star also, i've never seen this pic before, is it from ipk sets i'm guessing or newer? Day Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959..Kritz..Aruni.Shri_BaSo.Brooke.VasuSChanna_mereyaa

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 12:33am | IP Logged

me three! hope he's getting some really interesting offers with good people which will start filming soon. i am also sure he's not shooting 22 right now but he's still talking about it so it hasn't been abandoned. i would love to find out that mithali finally got all her ducks in a row and they go for one long final shoot without letting the fandom know on social media till it's all done Big smile 

tc keep trying to get Barun back on tv and after that gc/4lions show 'confirmed news' last year i stopped paying attention to them. but there r a couple of finite series planned this year, like 24 and a remake of modern family, and maybe they r wishful thinking again LOL i think people will start bombarding the pr in a few weeks if we dont hear anything but i'm hoping there's loads going on behind the scenes which is being finalised right now Big smile

Flower959..Kritz..Aruni.Shri_BaSoVasuSPSharadaChanna_mereyaa

..Kritz.. Goldie
..Kritz..
..Kritz..

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stg1

sometimes, because of Baruns phenomenal acting, i forget how flippin drop dead, heart stopping, pulse raising handsome he is! and then my timeline fills up with so many pics of ASR in episode 1 in arabic and for a few seconds i actually forget to breathe ... Embarrassed i love when Barun smiles but when he's not smiling his face takes on different characteristics, the angles and planes change and the severity and austerity in his expressions adds to the overall aura of indefinable beauty Day Dreaming 

missing this man and waiting for him to slay everyone with his next intense role Star also, i've never seen this pic before, is it from ipk sets i'm guessing or newer? Day Dreaming

Agree with everything you said Saba, loved how you described him!

Please keep going on and on about him na, dil ko sukoon milta hai Embarrassed

Hayye he looked so dashing in the initial stages...sexy, suave and scary

I want to see him in a bad ass role now! Possessive, stalkerish lover types maybe. I wonder how he would have done in a role like from Darr or Baazigar

Flower959Shri_BaSoAruni.stg1.Brooke.VasuSPSharada

..Kritz.. Goldie
..Kritz..
..Kritz..

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 1:57am | IP Logged
And all this forecast thingy, never believed them!

Flower959Shri_BaSoAruni.stg1.Brooke.VasuSChanna_mereyaa

BarunAdmirer IF-Sizzlerz
BarunAdmirer
BarunAdmirer

Posted: 05 January 2015 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Im sure you all must have already discussed this Pic...but i saw it just a few days back and im absolutely in Love with this Pic...he looks like a Kid...so innocent
How can someone not fall in Love with this man who is beautiful in and out...
I simply Love him and there is nothing that can ever change my Love for him..

Edited by BarunAdmirer - 05 January 2015 at 7:42am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1.Brooke.Channa_mereyaa

Go to top