Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 70)

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anasuya43

orginally posted by  cineraria

Thank you for putting old memories. cineraria

Aww, your Wow gif is so cute! 

Thank you! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43Channa_mereyaa

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by Flower959

Originally posted by -aruni-

How do I embed youtube video? It's not workingCry

[YOUTUBE]link[/YOUTUBE]

The wonly important thing is remove the s from https and paste the link as http. 
Or ask sona Big smile She earlier had problems with embedding but now she is good! 

Oh ok cool, will ask tomorrowTongue  I didn't realize embedding youtube video on IF was this challenging lolOuch

It's not really. It has worked for me everytime till date. Confused Just copy the url from the video and paste it between YOUTUBE flags and remove the s from https. 

Actually, you're right, it's not challengingLOL It works nowTongue  Actually I was making it a lot tougher than it should be...I kept pressing the "Preview Post" button because I didn't want to return to the page again and then click edit button again and again lol...but bottom line it finally worksBig smileLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni.cinerariaChanna_mereyaa

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Ria, so well said!!Clap Barun has that inborn talent to look the character that he's playing.  We know from watching all the offscreen videos and interviews of his that he is a humble, sweet, shy, reserved, witty, handsome guy (and so much more).  But when he is portraying the character on screen, he totally looks the part.  This is natural talent for sure and he has the ability to convince the audience that he's playing the part of a clown, funny guy, rich/arrogant ASR, foodie, druggie, romantic, anything you name it.  One of the reasons I'm a huge fan of his acting - his ability to convince and pretty much make anything he does onscreen believableClap

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1incarnadineAruni.Shri_BaSo.Brooke.VasuSanasuya43Channa_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

anasuya43 IF-Sizzlerz
anasuya43
anasuya43

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Such a innocent and sweet face...SmileWink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSostg1Aruni.Channa_mereyaa.Brooke..MyriadOfHues.

incarnadine IF-Rockerz
incarnadine
incarnadine

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DivyaS.

Lovely caps Sumi !! :) 
Could you please post the link to this segment, as I seem to have missed it? :D

Hello Divya, here you go!  There were two videos that I took caps of but this one had the entire interview of the first one, the print is better, and is also longer :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iy8ER2emUMw

Thank you so much Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
happy birthday Sana, wishing u a wonderful day and a happy, peaceful and Barun filled year ahead and hope all of ur wishes and dreams come true Party

tera bunny Embarrassed LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSoarnanyaChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Saba, Sara, Aruni and everyone who posted the pics of those eyegasmic almost dimples made my night. Blushing LOL
Now I recall, I had spotted that depression in his cheek quite a few times, but somehow it was very prominent from a particular angle. Team dimplewa/ya all the way. By the way I am in Team eyebrow scar and Team collar bones apart from Team Eyes and Team eyebrows. LOL
Whoa so much anatomy ROFL I'm with Ria in Team collarbones (in every shirtless scene i just stare at them and nothing else, I swear!), otherwise I like Bhaiyya with all of his anatomy parts intact LOL 

Ria all the best for the exam wokay Star

@bold ROFL

team collarbones Blushing

and yay for team eyebrow scar Embarrassed (i think sometimes people airbrush it out not realising how much it adds character to his face and how it brings even more attention to his eyes Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959sweet-fairyShri_BaSoAruni..Brooke.Channa_mereyaaBarunAddictSaysVasuS.MyriadOfHues.

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 03 January 2015 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

LOLZ ROFL I am with you!

Also, how can a person be so slim and muscular at the same time? Embarrassed

Actually! Look at those biceps in the bottom right gif. And then his size zero waist in the one above. This man is such an oxymoron. Wink

And his expressions are side-splitting hilarious. I thought it was unimaginable that he played ASR and Shrawan both so convincingly. And then you had MAMR!

As an actor what I find best about Barun is that he looks the character he plays. It's a rare talent. I mean even most of the top actors in Bollywood fail to do that. Notwithstanding the character they play, their offscreen persona is so heavy that they end up looking themselves wonly. For example SRK always looks SRK no matter what his character is. (No no, I am not daring to compare just my observation as a viewer) His own personality is more visible than that of the character. 

Whereas with Barun, make him a clown, he'll look a clown, make him the suave and sophisticated no nonsense person, he'd look that, make him hungry, he'd look hungry, make him a mean druggie he'd look a druggie. 

The other day I was discussing with my mom how most of the millionaires at present on TV don't look like millionaires at all. I love Karan Patel as an actor, he's fabulous as Raman Kumar Bhalla in YHM but his body language is never that of the awarded best CEO that he plays, he just doesn't have that uber rich look. While as ASR, even with those 2 measly polyester suits and fake Hermes, Sobti looked so damn rich! 

loved everything u said Star @bold, yep, that's my most favourite part about Barun's acting too, he makes me believe in the character and always looks and acts the part down to every last detail - no ego or hang-ups about how good or bad he looks or what suits him (or only wearing superman pants Embarrassed) - hallmarks of someone who's looking for creative satisfaction and understands that he's playing a character and gives everything possible to make him seem real and therefore relatable  Big smile 

good luck for ur exams and ur mini hiatus from IFHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSoAruni..Brooke.VasuSChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

Go to top