Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 6)

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aruni-

Originally posted by scarletblossom

Originally posted by -aruni-

Originally posted by scarletblossom

^^^ the? Ermm     hain Stern SmileLOL
I mean kal ki IV mein  LOL
Aaj ki photo post karo aaj bhi bolungi Embarrassed
ki nai ke intw maiLOLaaj ki kaunsi photo?Shocked you are so cute while writing hindiLOL
Thank you for the tip Hug I like to speak in hindi but struggling with grammer
I meant agar aaj ki koi naya photo hai toh post karo i will say aaj bhi handsome hai!

btw kal 'ke' but aaj 'ki'? why?
arey I was teasing you. you are very good. we hindi speakers do so many grammatical mistakes ourselves. Ouch so you are such a fast learnerClap
its aaj ka kaunsa photo 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSocinerariastg1Aruni.VasuS

Nafrat_Mohabbat IF-Rockerz
Nafrat_Mohabbat
Nafrat_Mohabbat

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
^^It's funny how you started with, "arey i was teasing you." and ended with, "it's aaj ka..." LOL Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSocinerariastg1Aruni.

Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ProudArShian

^^It's funny how you started with, "arey i was teasing you." and ended with, "it's aaj ka..." LOL Tongue
noLOL she asked na its kal ke so why aaj ki  . so I notice I too wrote wrong about aaj ki thingLOLLOL okkk now stopppStern SmileLOL

stg1Aruni.Shri_BaSocinerariaNafrat_Mohabbat

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
anyway thank you... LOL
See this - credit polly

KSG to Barun Sobti: Will these actors taste success in Bollywood?

Indian TV actors struggle it out to beat tough competition and make a mark for themselves in the industry. Many go on to become successful and the next obvious step seems to be films and what better choice than Bollywood? A host of former TV actors have been successful in carving a niche for themselves in the Hindi film industry, right from Shah Rukh Khan and Vidya Balan to Sushant Singh Rajput and Ayushmann Khurrana. Now, a new set of actors is ready to jump on the bandwagon and have big releases coming up. But will these actors taste success like their predecessors? Let's take a look at the actors who are ready to make the shift. 

Barun Sobti: Barun has created mass hysteria with the show Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? where he played a character called Arnav Singh Raizada. He catapulted to fame overnight and became a household name. In fact, when the show went off air in 2012, his fans went ballistic, demanding the show be brought back. Like other fellow actors from the TV industry, Barun too decided to venture into Bollywood but his debut, Main Aur Mr. Riight, proved to be a dud at the box-office. However, his performance was highly appreciated. According to a report on Pinkvilla.com, the actor has been signed on by John Abraham for Satra Ko Shaadi Hai. Talking about working on the project, Barun elaborated, "It was really nice shooting with him. Uncomfortable, Not at all! He doesn't look like the kinds who'll make you feel uncomfortable." [sic] Hopefully, this venture will hit the right note with audiences. 

yeh hum nahi, TOI keh rahe hain - "His Performance is highly appreciated". Hopefully the dedicated bashers will get the hint now - no matter how much they babble otherwise, Barun WAS noticed quite well. 

Edited by -aruni- - 22 December 2014 at 9:45pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

SarunArshiIpk..Kritz..ASRphankisweet-fairyShri_BaSocinerariaNafrat_Mohabbatstg1anasuya43Channa_mereyaaVasuSPSharada.MyriadOfHues.

Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
TFS aruni Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Aruni.Shri_BaSo

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Arey Waah TOI talking about Barun in such high tones whereas for others *cough* *cough* KSG they have already written the project to be of the female leads. Well what to say. All I can say is I am damn glad Barun's MAMR has gotten him noticed correctly as we all wanted. I would have been happy if the movie did earn a good moolah at BO but the timing window was really bad and Adeeb screwed up royally. 

@Aruni, your hindi is much better than my girls. Since they were born in US and we moved when they were around 10, they have a hard time to grasp the prepositions part and most of the time they will completely omit ka, ki, main, se, and all that and it is really a big chakkar trying to correct them. You sound much better than how they speak. 

Edited by psarada - 22 December 2014 at 10:32pm

Flower959Shri_BaSocinerariaAruni.VasuS

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Tfs Aruni Embarrassed Lauued the part about Barun in the article Heart Aruni don't worry even I struggle with the ka and ki at times this is so confusing Disapprove

Flower959..Kritz..Aruni.Shri_BaSocineraria

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Great article aruni, thanks for sharing. How do you guys find all this stuff, for clueless people like me, MT CC is indeed a boon. I get all the things worth viewing, reading, listening here. Thank you guys. I'll now go and check out all that I missed in previous dori and this dori. 

Edited by cineraria - 22 December 2014 at 11:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959..Kritz..ASRphankiAruni.stg1Shri_BaSo

Go to top