Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 54)

Nafrat_Mohabbat IF-Rockerz
Nafrat_Mohabbat
Nafrat_Mohabbat

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Happy 2015 Everyone! Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Flower959..Kritz..Japonicastg1Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 to all my fellow Barun fans Big smile

Wish you all a peaceful, healthy and happy year ahead. 

I am so happy to be part of this wonderful thread which has always stayed happy whether there is any Barun news or not.  I may not be posting much but always manage to read the comments here from time to time and this thread always brings in a sense of happiness and a smile on my face. 

Thanks to all of you Big smile  Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Flower959..Kritz..Japonicastg1Shri_BaSoVasuSPSharadaChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kritz..

Originally posted by -Barun

This is just Day Dreaming His smile and eyes uff Day Dreaming

Cr: Aheli Tongue

Awww this is so cute!!!!
He looked fab and fresh as a daisy in itEmbarrassed

Since I didnt get time to gush on the 2nd part of the interview before, I am gonna do it now!
Bear with me pleaseEmbarrassed

Right at the start of the video I loved his goofy grin when Malishka asked the audience to look at his lovely faceLOL

I loved listening to him speak about how he made money just to gift Pashmeen something, we knew this before, but to hear him say this with a hint of pride in his voice was just Day Dreaming .He is a romantic to the core and he knows it tooLOL

His stock photos story...itna gadha dikhra thaROFL Trust Barun to say such a thing about himself

Btw Malishka really loved the bum focus snippet huh, she made him recount it againLOL

His look when Malishka says that Barun has moved on from TV...NO...Yeah..., that voice, naughty glint in his eyes and face
LOL  This Bandha is a unique piece, he again blushes when Malishka says you have to make do with this clip from Malishka Unleashed whenever you miss him

And finally the paneer tikkaBlushing

He was so so sooo good in it! Impromptu acting session and he nailed each and every character.

The drunk one was smart when he fell asleep mid way and when it came to the romantic one he knew he had to nail this as its right up his sleeve...he was making sure not to forget the recipe and kept rehearsing the linesBig smile

The way Malishka kept calling it different names and Barun correcting it was hilariousROFL

"I am imagining you, Mal"LOL

His voice becomes so husky all of a sudden and that I love paneer was the icing on the cake. I seriously felt after this shot when he confessed to Malishka that he doesn't know how the "nazakats" come on his face was in reference to Hari's question during the hangout.

And his hope to never change, before signing off was Clap

Aww great to read your reaction on this!  It was a fun day of discussion when the video came out!

@Blue - I love that too, I had a goofy grin on my face when I saw him do that, along with tapping his fingers on the armrestLOL  He looked like an excited little boy right thereDay Dreaming

@Bold - I loved his expression when she said that and he corrected her statement, he had that amused expression in his eyesEmbarrassed

Red - Ah okay, so that's what he said when Malishka told him to imagine background music?!  I watched the video several times, but I missed what he said each timeCry

The acting session was awesome!  For the drunk one, he way he acted like he fell asleep, stumbled over words, the rolling of his eyes, murmuring - that was perfectoStar  We have not seen many drunk scenes enacted by him (except few times in Baat), so this one was a treat to watch!

Malishka is really funny too, the way she keeps messing up paneer tikka and calling it paneer kadhai and paneer ki tukdeLOL.  Barun keeps correcting her and finally she's like, "Fine"!LOL

Finally, his blush is always so pleasant to seeEmbarrassed

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Kritz..stg1Shri_BaSoVasuSChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

sanakhan4 IF-Dazzler
sanakhan4
sanakhan4

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Happy new year

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Flower959..Kritz..Japonicastg1Shri_BaSoVasuSChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
happy new year to everyone!  Party wishing u all a joyful and peaceful 2015 and hoping u and ur families get everything u wish for this coming year Hug   

Edited by stg1 - 31 December 2014 at 5:03pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Flower959..Kritz..JaponicaShri_BaSoVasuSPSharadaChanna_mereyaa

stg1 IF-Rockerz
stg1
stg1

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
thanks to everyone here for never losing faith in an incredible actor who is an even more incredible human being Star off to catch up, i'm finally finished with a billion wedding festivities and now i can go back to drooling in peace Embarrassed 

wishing Barun a successful and happy 2015 and hoping he shines so brightly hamesha Big smile

Embedded image permalink

credit twitter   ...   Day Dreaming 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity235Flower959..Kritz..JaponicaAruni.Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa

Shri_BaSo IF-Rockerz
Shri_BaSo
Shri_BaSo

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Happy New Year everyone! Hope we get to spend many more Barunful years together!

serendipity235Flower959..Kritz..Japonicastg1Channa_mereyaa

Japonica IF-Dazzler
Japonica
Japonica

Posted: 01 January 2015 at 5:28am | IP Logged
  Happy New Year to you all special fans of Barun! Wishing us all a Barunilicious year!

Flower959..Kritz..stg1Aruni.Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa

Go to top