Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 49)

..Kritz.. Goldie
..Kritz..
..Kritz..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Barun

Originally posted by ..Kritz..

Sona, yes we definitely should!!! My north Indian behenaLOL

This year truly has been wonderful for us and I don't know which one moment tops for me, Barun on twitter ya the release of MAMR. I know his debut movie is the biggest thing for us, but we all knew ki yeh tho hona hi hai but his joining twitter came out of the blue and left everyone speechless as well as delirious with joy!

Kalyani's heart attack comment was seriously hilarious, was it after he joined twitter ya after the trailer release? The very fact that we still remember it proves how awesome that comment was, echoed everyone's feelingsLOL

For me it was Barun on Twitter. I mean everyone had lost hopes of seeing him on any social networking sites after he said he isn't good with social interaction on the web. But what a pleasant surprise it was, along with being shocking Day Dreaming Heart attack of serendipity ji was for Twitter only I think LOL

His first tweet Day Dreaming

Barun Sobti @ BarunSobtiSays 10s
It's overwhelming to see everyone this happy, took time but here I am! Peace

And this Blushing

Yes, I think even I will jump on the twitter side only...I was evenly balanced on the two, but his joining twitter and the craze that followed tops everything! And the header takes the cakeBlushingLOL

Though the euphoria of seeing Barun on large screen is something else tooStar

So the Barun moment of 2014 for me is @BarunSobtiSays

Edited by ..Kritz.. - 31 December 2014 at 7:12am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSocinerariastg1VasuSPSharadaChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:05am | IP Logged

This year truly has been wonderful for us and I don't know which one moment tops for me, Barun on twitter ya the release of MAMR. I know his debut movie is the biggest thing for us, but we all knew ki yeh tho hona hi hai but his joining twitter came out of the blue and left everyone speechless as well as delirious with joy!

Kalyani's heart attack comment was seriously hilarious, was it after he joined twitter ya after the trailer release? The very fact that we still remember it proves how awesome that comment was, echoed everyone's feelingsLOL

For me it was Barun on Twitter. I mean everyone had lost hopes of seeing him on any social networking sites after he said he isn't good with social interaction on the web. But what a pleasant surprise it was, along with being shocking Day Dreaming Heart attack of serendipity ji was for Twitter only I think LOL

And this Blushing

this pic was best thing Blushing
@ria ahh join inLOL agree completely  Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Kritz..stg1Shri_BaSocinerariaVasuS.MyriadOfHues.

..Kritz.. Goldie
..Kritz..
..Kritz..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by scarletblossom

This is just Day Dreaming His smile and eyes uff Day Dreaming

Cr: Aheli Tongue

Awww this is so cute!!!!
He looked fab and fresh as a daisy in itEmbarrassed

Since I didnt get time to gush on the 2nd part of the interview before, I am gonna do it now!
Bear with me pleaseEmbarrassed

Right at the start of the video I loved his goofy grin when Malishka asked the audience to look at his lovely faceLOL

I loved listening to him speak about how he made money just to gift Pashmeen something, we knew this before, but to hear him say this with a hint of pride in his voice was just Day Dreaming .He is a romantic to the core and he knows it tooLOL

His stock photos story...itna gadha dikhra thaROFL Trust Barun to say such a thing about himself

Btw Malishka really loved the bum focus snippet huh, she made him recount it againLOL

His look when Malishka says that Barun has moved on from TV...NO...Yeah..., that voice, naughty glint in his eyes and faceLOL  This Bandha is a unique piece, he again blushes when Malishka says you have to make do with this clip from Malishka Unleashed whenever you miss him

And finally the paneer tikkaBlushing

He was so so sooo good in it! Impromptu acting session and he nailed each and every character.

The drunk one was smart when he fell asleep mid way and when it came to the romantic one he knew he had to nail this as its right up his sleeve...he was making sure not to forget the recipe and kept rehearsing the linesBig smile

The way Malishka kept calling it different names and Barun correcting it was hilariousROFL

"I am imagining you, Mal"LOL

His voice becomes so husky all of a sudden and that I love paneer was the icing on the cake. I seriously felt after this shot when he confessed to Malishka that he doesn't know how the "nazakats" come on his face was in reference to Hari's question during the hangout.

And his hope to never change, before signing off was Clap

aww such lovely description .was missing you in all the gushing that dayLOL
@bold you again stole my thoughtAngry. i had this thing in my mind but couldn't say thatLOL deffo hari question was on his mind and as soon as mallishka said nazahat  quickly he said that.
I can confidently say that lot of improvisation in a character he brings in his own way. thats why even if we  may have seen lot of characters like swayam,raj,shravan,asr, sukhi but still there uniqueness  is maintained only due to himClap

Arre behnas count me in. I didn't voice it earlier as I had forgotten whose question was it but remembered that it was from the MT CC wonly. And this was the first thought that came to my mind when he said he didn't know how it happens. 

Kritz ji really enjoyed your gushing post. 

Sona ji, so true. The script and the director's vision is only an abstract image of a character, it's the actor's perception and understanding of the script and his/her own imagination and personality that would give the final shape to a character. There have been many ASResque characters on TV, yet any other did not even come remotely close to ASR for us.  
So all the characters of his that we have must have a lot of Barun Sobti in them.   

Thanx Ria, even I enjoyed gushing over itLOL

Hi-5 for the green! It just shows how tuned we are to his every word and action. Now, since so many feel that, I am even more sure, that is exactly the reason behind his answerBig smile

Love you for the last para. There have been many angry young men on TV, but ASR is immortalized, the reason...Barun Sobti

Flower959Shri_BaSocinerariastg1VasuSPSharadaChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:14am | IP Logged

And this Blushing

Yes, I think even I will jump on the twitter side only...I was evenly balanced on the two, but his joining twitter and the craze that followed tops everything! And the header takes the cakeBlushingLOL

Though the euphoria of seeing Barun is something else tooStar

So the Barun moment of 2014 for me is @BarunSobtiSays

218 followers in 2 minutes, that was quite something Cool Remember how we were all counting the number of followers, crazy times they were Day Dreaming Yeah definitely it was Tongue

MAMR promotions and release times were no less vaise, it was so much fun to see Barun and Shenaz, at the bar, at the malls, radio FMs, the fan meetings, the hangout (Day Dreaming). Even if MAMR did not do well, the fact is that Barun has debuted, which we had been waiting for 2 long years! Party And he has got mostly praises Approve From here, he will insha Allah only rise. Embarrassed

Flower959..Kritz..stg1Shri_BaSocinerariaVasuSPSharadaChanna_mereyaa

Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:18am | IP Logged
ya posting his followers was also fun.became sizzlers due to itLOL
accha tell me what  were your fav intw of barun during mamr promotions?Evil Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959..Kritz..stg1Shri_BaSocinerariaPSharada.MyriadOfHues.

lLoveYouHrithik IF-Addictz
lLoveYouHrithik
lLoveYouHrithik

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Big smile

Flower959..Kritz..stg1Shri_BaSocinerariaChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SizzlingBarun-

Big smile
Happy New Year barun ki fav sis Hug

Flower959..Kritz..stg1Shri_BaSocineraria.MyriadOfHues.lLoveYouHrithik

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 7:24am | IP Logged
For me fav interview would be the hangout Day Dreaming and this

I love their camaraderie offscreen Star Shenaz seems so fond of Barun Tongue He is simple, sweet and a real gem of a person! Cool *proud pankhie*

Otherwise I like the Mastiii one as well. And you Sona? Tongue

Flower959..Kritz..stg1Shri_BaSocinerariaPSharadaChanna_mereyaa

Go to top