Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 47)

..Kritz.. Goldie
..Kritz..
..Kritz..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Prerequisites/symptoms/conditions for a Barun fan:  Ermm

--He should sign only big banner movies

He shouldn't sign big banners just like that, look at KSG and Gurmeet...mere props

--Script is king, I trust his choice

He seriously has no clue what a good story is...

--He isnt grateful for IPK and the fame that it gave him, how can he diss it?

He is now speaking about IPK as it is his only claim to fame and superstardom

--He is very ungrateful and selfish about his co-stars involvement in making a superhit jodi

He is speaking about her coz he needs to fill up the empty halls

--He is so over confident and thinks he is the God of acting

He shouldn't keep degrading himself that he is a bad dancer and should know how to hide his flaws      and market himself

--His interviews are reeking of over confidence and is so full of himself

Awww, he is sooo humble!

--Lets spam the PH's to get him on a show or magazine coz they are all idiots who are using Barun but have no idea how to go about it.

LOLLOL

These are some of the observations that I made this year, I know some of them have been prevalent since a long time but then I was blissfully unaware of them and was in a world of ArHi FF's.

Barun's fandom is super rocking and has every variety of them...you name it and we have them. Be it solo fans, droolers, jodi fans, reluctant fans, delusional fans,bashers, "we are too cool for him and  have other things to do yet are still updated about every piece of info available about him" fans and some who just love him for what he is and have no expectations from him...happy in what he does! Heart

I have royally ignored the grooming issue btwTongue

It was an amazing year for EVERY Barun fan and I hope that the next year just exceeds our every hope and dream for this wonderful person who brought us all together and may he always keep spreading this happiness among his fans.WinkLOL

A Very Happy 2015 to all my friends here...the wait for Mr.Sobti to grace our screens has been less painful only coz of all you wonderful people here. I am really glad to have met you all and I hope that this keeps going on year after year and we enjoy his work hamesha!Hug

Happy New Year!!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Japonicastg1Shri_BaSocinerariaAruni.VasuSPSharadaChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

..Kritz.. Goldie
..Kritz..
..Kritz..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Barun

This is just Day Dreaming His smile and eyes uff Day Dreaming

Cr: Aheli Tongue

Awww this is so cute!!!!
He looked fab and fresh as a daisy in itEmbarrassed

Since I didnt get time to gush on the 2nd part of the interview before, I am gonna do it now!
Bear with me pleaseEmbarrassed

Right at the start of the video I loved his goofy grin when Malishka asked the audience to look at his lovely faceLOL

I loved listening to him speak about how he made money just to gift Pashmeen something, we knew this before, but to hear him say this with a hint of pride in his voice was just Day Dreaming .He is a romantic to the core and he knows it tooLOL

His stock photos story...itna gadha dikhra thaROFL Trust Barun to say such a thing about himself

Btw Malishka really loved the bum focus snippet huh, she made him recount it againLOL

His look when Malishka says that Barun has moved on from TV...NO...Yeah..., that voice, naughty glint in his eyes and faceLOL  This Bandha is a unique piece, he again blushes when Malishka says you have to make do with this clip from Malishka Unleashed whenever you miss him

And finally the paneer tikkaBlushing

He was so so sooo good in it! Impromptu acting session and he nailed each and every character.

The drunk one was smart when he fell asleep mid way and when it came to the romantic one he knew he had to nail this as its right up his sleeve...he was making sure not to forget the recipe and kept rehearsing the linesBig smile

The way Malishka kept calling it different names and Barun correcting it was hilariousROFL

"I am imagining you, Mal"LOL

His voice becomes so husky all of a sudden and that I love paneer was the icing on the cake. I seriously felt after this shot when he confessed to Malishka that he doesn't know how the "nazakats" come on his face was in reference to Hari's question during the hangout.

And his hope to never change, before signing off was Clap

Flower959Japonicastg1Aruni.Shri_BaSocinerariaVasuSPSharadaChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Happy New Year to the best fandom ever I met Hug its been such a pleasure ride knowing all of you. and also all the new people I met last couple months. I can vouch even if barun would not have been our common interest still we all would have been rocking together. Hope next year brings loads of moments for us to cheer,go crazy , drooling etcLOL
as kritz said the wait  seems always short only cause of all the rocking people here.Big smile Hope we all keep binded by this awesome man known as Barun for years to comeEmbarrassed
kritz            Hug

Flower959..Kritz..JaponicaAruni.stg1Shri_BaSocinerariaVasuSPSharada.MyriadOfHues.

Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kritz..

Originally posted by -Barun

This is just Day Dreaming His smile and eyes uff Day Dreaming

Cr: Aheli Tongue

Awww this is so cute!!!!
He looked fab and fresh as a daisy in itEmbarrassed

Since I didnt get time to gush on the 2nd part of the interview before, I am gonna do it now!
Bear with me pleaseEmbarrassed

Right at the start of the video I loved his goofy grin when Malishka asked the audience to look at his lovely faceLOL

I loved listening to him speak about how he made money just to gift Pashmeen something, we knew this before, but to hear him say this with a hint of pride in his voice was just Day Dreaming .He is a romantic to the core and he knows it tooLOL

His stock photos story...itna gadha dikhra thaROFL Trust Barun to say such a thing about himself

Btw Malishka really loved the bum focus snippet huh, she made him recount it againLOL

His look when Malishka says that Barun has moved on from TV...NO...Yeah..., that voice, naughty glint in his eyes and faceLOL  This Bandha is a unique piece, he again blushes when Malishka says you have to make do with this clip from Malishka Unleashed whenever you miss him

And finally the paneer tikkaBlushing

He was so so sooo good in it! Impromptu acting session and he nailed each and every character.

The drunk one was smart when he fell asleep mid way and when it came to the romantic one he knew he had to nail this as its right up his sleeve...he was making sure not to forget the recipe and kept rehearsing the linesBig smile

The way Malishka kept calling it different names and Barun correcting it was hilariousROFL

"I am imagining you, Mal"LOL

His voice becomes so husky all of a sudden and that I love paneer was the icing on the cake. I seriously felt after this shot when he confessed to Malishka that he doesn't know how the "nazakats" come on his face was in reference to Hari's question during the hangout.

And his hope to never change, before signing off was Clap

aww such lovely description .was missing you in all the gushing that dayLOL
@bold you again stole my thoughtAngry. i had this thing in my mind but couldn't say thatLOL deffo hari question was on his mind and as soon as mallishka said nazahat  quickly he said that.
I can confidently say that lot of improvisation in a character he brings in his own way. thats why even if we  may have seen lot of characters like swayam,raj,shravan,asr, sukhi but still there uniqueness  is maintained only due to himClap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959..Kritz..sanakhan4JaponicaAruni.stg1Shri_BaSocinerariaVasuSPSharada.MyriadOfHues.

..Kritz.. Goldie
..Kritz..
..Kritz..

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletblossom

aww such lovely description .was missing you in all the gushing that dayLOL
@bold you again stole my thoughtAngry. i had this thing in my mind but couldn't say thatLOL deffo hari question was on his mind and as soon as mallishka said nazahat  quickly he said that.
I can confidently say that lot of improvisation in a character he brings in his own way. thats why even if we  may have seen lot of characters like swayam,raj,shravan,asr, sukhi but still there uniqueness  is maintained only due to himClap

Sona Hug

Even I missed gushing about him with all you guys

He does take note of what his fans say about him and I feel that explanation on how he doesn't know that his mannerisms change, proved it. Definitely Hari/Shenaz's question played on his mind. I so wish he got the time to answer that question in the hangout, though.

@bold
You know Sona, I am going to stop being surprised now on how our thoughts match so muchLOL

Even though I was busy and couldn't come here much I tried catching up on the CC every now and then and  there was a chat on cooking going on...and I think you said that you can survive on panipuri the whole month and that except rotis you can manage everything...reading this I was seriously shocked as its the same with me tooLOL

@italics
Love what you have to say about how he brings uniqueness to his roles. He said he goes into the psychology of the character and also draws inspiration from the people he has met.

I would really love to know the finger jabbing downwards that he did as ASR to stress a point or in anger was his style ya the director asked him to do

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Japonicastg1Aruni.Shri_BaSocinerariaPSharadaChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletblossom

Happy New Year to the best fandom ever I met Hug its been such a pleasure ride knowing all of you. and also all the new people I met last couple months. I can vouch even if barun would not have been our common interest still we all would have been rocking together. Hope next year brings loads of moments for us to cheer,go crazy , drooling etcLOL
as kritz said the wait  seems always short only cause of all the rocking people here.Big smile Hope we all keep binded by this awesome man known as Barun for years to comeEmbarrassed
kritz            Hug

Sona, you said it all yaara. Yup this group is the best I have ever interacted with and I loved the last 3 months when I became a part of this CC thread. The positivity, the laughter, the craziness, we are one of a kind. I still can't forget the cushion's photo that Ritu posted for our pointy fence. I was in middle of a meeting and by chance glanced at MTCC and I had to really control myself from not bursting out laughing. Then after meeting I went to restroom to laugh out on the comments. Such main never did I meet such crazy people ever and I truly am happy that I got to know most of you here on IF.

To this crazy bunch of people I wish you all the best for a Happy and Prosperous New Year. May you all do better in the new year and your wishes be fulfilled and may we get ek se badhkar ek good news on barun and we all can party here for a long time on IF.

Flower959..Kritz..JaponicaAruni.stg1Shri_BaSocinerariaVasuSChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:23am | IP Logged
@kritz girl we both need to meet.it will be fun HugLOL yes I too want to know that.vaise it was sach mai funny how he said I dont know how it happens eventhough mallishka didnt ask .she was just praisingLOL
@sarada haha ya that was funny.few incident I remember was one someone tweeted about that raj guy interviewing sbb reporter .he said about john movie.we thought its for new movie.me and polly  and some were jumping with joy  LOLLOL then hari came controlling us putting a full stop at it.it was late night for me.now when I look  back I feel so amusedLOL
then when polly posted saree ke fall sa song part and me vasu and sana thought its bhaiya instead of bhaya. then those tera bhai hai warsLOLLOL they were so many gems including barun joining twitter and those two pics Silly and reactions here were so funny specially kalyani heart attack one ROFL
hope to see that more in future. Big smile ameen for your wishesEmbarrassed

Flower959..Kritz..stg1Aruni.Shri_BaSocinerariaVasuSPSharada.MyriadOfHues.

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kritz..

Prerequisites/symptoms/conditions for a Barun fan:  Ermm

-- He should sign only big banner movies

He shouldn't sign big banners just like that, look at KSG and Gurmeet...mere props

-- Script is king, I trust his choice

He seriously has no clue what a good story is...

-- He isnt grateful for IPK and the fame that it gave him, how can he diss it?

He is now speaking about IPK as it is his only claim to fame and superstardom

-- He is very ungrateful and selfish about his co-stars involvement in making a superhit jodi

He is speaking about her coz he needs to fill up the empty halls

-- He is so over confident and thinks he is the God of acting

He shouldn't keep degrading himself that he is a bad dancer and should know how to hide his        flaws and market himself

-- His interviews are reeking of over confidence and is so full of himself

Awww, he is sooo humble!

--Lets spam the PH's to get him on a show or magazine coz they are all idiots who are using              Barun but have no idea how to go about it.

LOLLOL

These are some of the observations that I made this year, I know some of them have been prevalent since a long time but then I was blissfully unaware of them and was in a world of ArHi FF's.

Barun's fandom is super rocking and has every variety of them...you name it and we have them. Be it solo fans, droolers, jodi fans, reluctant fans, delusional fans, bashers, "we are too cool for him and  have other things to do yet are still updated about every piece of info available about him" fans and some who just love him for what he is and have no expectations from him...happy in what he does! 

I would say this basically compiled all Barun fandom woes right there Clap I believe everyone has the right to express their own opinion about anything, but how you go on about it is what really shows what kind of a person you are. For example, any fan would want all his films/shows to be done by big banners, better co stars, good directors and have the best promotions ever and released soon and do good business and get all the critical acclaim that's possible... But one fan would wait patiently and see how Barun makes the choices and do his work, while another fan would jump into social media and force their opinion on everyone that is remotely connected to Barun. But at the end of the day a fan is a fan, you can't ask someone to leave the fandom just because their actions don't match yours. 

Bashers ke liye toh I have no words... Its one thing to read news about someone and criticize them but I'm seeing some bashers with such extreme dislike for Barun that I am sure they have some problem (Obsessions, Overvalued Ideas or Delusions, take your pick, and I mean them with their proper medical definitions). Being positive and being happy with admiring someone is what I like to do, may be that's not the case with some of them I suppose. 

Well fans or bashers, I hope everyone have a rocking 2015. Of course, I hope Bhaiyya will have success in every step he takes! Embarrassed 

(Heart for all lovely people in MTCC and Heart for Bhaiyya and Didi) Big smile Big smile

Edited by -aruni- - 31 December 2014 at 6:41am

Flower959..Kritz..Japonicastg1Shri_BaSocinerariaPSharadaChanna_mereyaa.MyriadOfHues.

Go to top