CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha - Page 37

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by scarletblossom

Happy New Year to the best fandom ever I met 🤗 its been such a pleasure ride knowing all of you. and also all the new people I met last couple months. I can vouch even if barun would not have been our common interest still we all would have been rocking together. Hope next year brings loads of moments for us to cheer,go crazy , drooling etc😆
as kritz said the wait  seems always short only cause of all the rocking people here.😃 Hope we all keep binded by this awesome man known as Barun for years to come😳
kritz            🤗

Sona, you said it all yaara. Yup this group is the best I have ever interacted with and I loved the last 3 months when I became a part of this CC thread. The positivity, the laughter, the craziness, we are one of a kind. I still can't forget the cushion's photo that Ritu posted for our pointy fence. I was in middle of a meeting and by chance glanced at MTCC and I had to really control myself from not bursting out laughing. Then after meeting I went to restroom to laugh out on the comments. Such main never did I meet such crazy people ever and I truly am happy that I got to know most of you here on IF.

To this crazy bunch of people I wish you all the best for a Happy and Prosperous New Year. May you all do better in the new year and your wishes be fulfilled and may we get ek se badhkar ek good news on barun and we all can party here for a long time on IF.
@kritz girl we both need to meet.it will be fun 🤗😆 yes I too want to know that.vaise it was sach mai funny how he said I dont know how it happens eventhough mallishka didnt ask .she was just praising😆
@sarada haha ya that was funny.few incident I remember was one someone tweeted about that raj guy interviewing sbb reporter .he said about john movie.we thought its for new movie.me and polly  and some were jumping with joy  😆😆 then hari came controlling us putting a full stop at it.it was late night for me.now when I look  back I feel so amused😆
then when polly posted saree ke fall sa song part and me vasu and sana thought its bhaiya instead of bhaya. then those tera bhai hai wars😆😆 they were so many gems including barun joining twitter and those two pics 🤪 and reactions here were so funny specially kalyani heart attack one 🤣
hope to see that more in future. 😃 ameen for your wishes😳
Originally posted by ..Kritz..

Prerequisites/symptoms/conditions for a Barun fan:  🤔

-- He should sign only big banner movies

He shouldn't sign big banners just like that, look at KSG and Gurmeet...mere props

-- Script is king, I trust his choice

He seriously has no clue what a good story is...

-- He isnt grateful for IPK and the fame that it gave him, how can he diss it?

He is now speaking about IPK as it is his only claim to fame and superstardom

-- He is very ungrateful and selfish about his co-stars involvement in making a superhit jodi

He is speaking about her coz he needs to fill up the empty halls

-- He is so over confident and thinks he is the God of acting

He shouldn't keep degrading himself that he is a bad dancer and should know how to hide his        flaws and market himself

-- His interviews are reeking of over confidence and is so full of himself

Awww, he is sooo humble!

--Lets spam the PH's to get him on a show or magazine coz they are all idiots who are using              Barun but have no idea how to go about it.

😆😆

These are some of the observations that I made this year, I know some of them have been prevalent since a long time but then I was blissfully unaware of them and was in a world of ArHi FF's.

Barun's fandom is super rocking and has every variety of them...you name it and we have them. Be it solo fans, droolers, jodi fans, reluctant fans, delusional fans, bashers, "we are too cool for him and  have other things to do yet are still updated about every piece of info available about him" fans and some who just love him for what he is and have no expectations from him...happy in what he does! 

I would say this basically compiled all Barun fandom woes right there 👏 I believe everyone has the right to express their own opinion about anything, but how you go on about it is what really shows what kind of a person you are. For example, any fan would want all his films/shows to be done by big banners, better co stars, good directors and have the best promotions ever and released soon and do good business and get all the critical acclaim that's possible... But one fan would wait patiently and see how Barun makes the choices and do his work, while another fan would jump into social media and force their opinion on everyone that is remotely connected to Barun. But at the end of the day a fan is a fan, you can't ask someone to leave the fandom just because their actions don't match yours. 

Bashers ke liye toh I have no words... Its one thing to read news about someone and criticize them but I'm seeing some bashers with such extreme dislike for Barun that I am sure they have some problem (Obsessions, Overvalued Ideas or Delusions, take your pick, and I mean them with their proper medical definitions). Being positive and being happy with admiring someone is what I like to do, may be that's not the case with some of them I suppose. 

Well fans or bashers, I hope everyone have a rocking 2015. Of course, I hope Bhaiyya will have success in every step he takes! 😳 

(❤️ for all lovely people in MTCC and ❤️ for Bhaiyya and Didi) 😃 😃

Edited by -aruni- - 9 years ago
Sona, yes we definitely should!!! My north Indian behena😆

This year truly has been wonderful for us and I don't know which one moment tops for me, Barun on twitter ya the release of MAMR. I know his debut movie is the biggest thing for us, but we all knew ki yeh tho hona hi hai but his joining twitter came out of the blue and left everyone speechless as well as delirious with joy!

Kalyani's heart attack comment was seriously hilarious, was it after he joined twitter ya after the trailer release? The very fact that we still remember it proves how awesome that comment was, echoed everyone's feelings😆
Well said, Aruni👏

Yes there is a right time for everything and one has to learn to be patient, especially in a field like this. One can never see the results immediately in entertainment business. 

Aruni, Bhaiya aur Bhabhi bolo na! Either remove the bhaiyya status from Barun ya didi status from Pashmeen🤔
Happy New Year to all of you mere fellow Sobtians 🤗 It's been an immense joy to have known you all and you guys are the most positive and craziest bunch of people on IF and it is truly very encouraging. ⭐️ This is truly the best fandom I've ever seen, loyal, crazy and adorable and I'm so proud to be a part of it, especially when we have such an amazing favourite! ❤️ Lauu you all dammit 🤗❤️ Here's hoping that this upcoming year brings you all and Barun a lot of love, success and smiles <3 

Well said, Aruni👏

Yes there is a right time for everything and one has to learn to be patient, especially in a field like this. One can never see the results immediately in entertainment business. 

Aruni, Bhaiya aur Bhabhi bolo na! Either remove the bhaiyya status from Barun ya didi status from Pashmeen🤔
Bhabhi makes her a distant person. I love both of them equally 😳 Bhaiyya for being the fab actor and the wonderful person, Didi, for being the wonderful woman in his life 😃

Sona, yes we definitely should!!! My north Indian behena😆

This year truly has been wonderful for us and I don't know which one moment tops for me, Barun on twitter ya the release of MAMR. I know his debut movie is the biggest thing for us, but we all knew ki yeh tho hona hi hai but his joining twitter came out of the blue and left everyone speechless as well as delirious with joy!

Kalyani's heart attack comment was seriously hilarious, was it after he joined twitter ya after the trailer release? The very fact that we still remember it proves how awesome that comment was, echoed everyone's feelings😆

For me it was Barun on Twitter. I mean everyone had lost hopes of seeing him on any social networking sites after he said he isn't good with social interaction on the web. But what a pleasant surprise it was, along with being shocking Heart attack of serendipity ji was for Twitter only I think 😆

His first tweet

Barun Sobti @ BarunSobtiSays 10s
It's overwhelming to see everyone this happy, took time but here I am! Peace

And this ☺️

^^

Okie😆 But bhabhi is also equally endearing and nothing distant about it, just saying😛
Originally posted by scarletblossom

aww such lovely description .was missing you in all the gushing that day😆
@bold you again stole my thought😡. i had this thing in my mind but couldn't say that😆 deffo hari question was on his mind and as soon as mallishka said nazahat  quickly he said that.
I can confidently say that lot of improvisation in a character he brings in his own way. thats why even if we  may have seen lot of characters like swayam,raj,shravan,asr, sukhi but still there uniqueness  is maintained only due to him👏

Arre behnas count me in. I didn't voice it earlier as I had forgotten whose question was it but remembered that it was from the MT CC wonly. And this was the first thought that came to my mind when he said he didn't know how it happens. 

Kritz ji really enjoyed your gushing post. 

Sona ji, so true. The script and the director's vision is only an abstract image of a character, it's the actor's perception and understanding of the script and his/her own imagination and personality that would give the final shape to a character. There have been many ASResque characters on TV, yet any other did not even come remotely close to ASR for us.  
So all the characters of his that we have must have a lot of Barun Sobti in them.