Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 27)

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -aruni-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yBnCfDZyx4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP0QW0vpSK4

here is part 1 & 2

thanks buddy...going off to watch :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni.cineraria

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnanya

Originally posted by Flower959

Hello, hope everyone has had a nice time yesterday!
Thanks Aruni and Arnanya for posting the articles!  Feels good to hear those nice words about Barun.  Although the film underperformed, he was highly appreciated and the audience loved him.  That's the best part that has come out of this situation, and we can look forward to his future projects nowSmile

Let's hope for an even more exciting, happier, and successful 2015 for Barun, and for all of us in whatever we all do!

Well I have heard say that every thing happens for aseason or a  reason.
Now I believe that IPK was the season and MAMR the reason to make people take notice of a talent Big smile  

Very well said!Clap  Even though there were many things that went against the film - less screens, tough competition from biggies, not enough time for music promotions, direction/editing, less screen space - people have taken notice of Barun.  I feel like has something really good coming up that we are not aware of yet, but may be will be announced soon hopefully.  As for SKSH, that will open more doors of opportunities for Barun!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1arnanyaAruni.Shri_BaSocinerariaVasuSPSharadaChanna_mereyaa

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:27am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by scarletblossom

Finally I could come online in IF. Was out for 2 days and now just lazying in house. Caught up on Barun's IV with Malishka part 2. Banda is complete riot and no wonder everyone loves him so much for his easy going attitude. So what else is happening? 
Will be here on/off as these days cooking a lot at home so can't say when time permits to come on IF. 
I hate cookingOuch

Now that it is holidays for my girls, they get out all their wish lists for cooking. Today made Fruit Cake and Pani Puri. Tomorrow have vegetable puffs and pizza on the menu. So all this week pretty much I will be cooking only. I guess my girls love the hustle bustle more than eating. Half the things end up getting distributed to their friends 
I so need to learn to cook Confused My mom is kinda famous for her delicious cooking and I am the only daughter, shame on me if I didn't learn her skill Ouch

Sona - Help and my girls are 2 extreme poles. They love to hustle bustle around the kitchen but if I ask for help they make it a mess of everything. So usually I engage them in their talks while I cook. 

@Aruni, don't worry too much about cooking. The only thing you need to know is how to balance the flavour. Usually the recipes are a rough guide but you need to know how to balance out one flavour according to your taste and therein lies the secret to the delicious cooking. if that gives you any solace, I was never a great cook until I got married because I was so into studies and all the extra activities but I used to help out my mom during cooking so after marriage within a month I got hang of things and turned out good dishes. Never did I make a bad dish. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSocinerariastg1Aruni.Channa_mereyaa

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I don't do much of cooking myself, but sometimes I will be an assistant to my mom in the kitchen, especially if it's a recipe I looked on YouTube for!LOL  Someday I will have to learn everything Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Aruni.Shri_BaSocinerariaPSharada

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zainza

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yBnCfDZyx4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP0QW0vpSK4

here is part 1 & 2

thanks buddy...going off to watch :)
have a nice timeDay DreamingLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959cinerariaAruni.

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:34am | IP Logged

@Aruni, don't worry too much about cooking. The only thing you need to know is how to balance the flavour. Usually the recipes are a rough guide but you need to know how to balance out one flavour according to your taste and therein lies the secret to the delicious cooking. if that gives you any solace, I was never a great cook until I got married because I was so into studies and all the extra activities but I used to help out my mom during cooking so after marriage within a month I got hang of things and turned out good dishes. Never did I make a bad dish. 

Thank you for the advice sharada Hug The few times i had tried to cook, not bad really, but i wouldn't get much chance to learn properly till the wedding. But this made me feel quite good. 

Flower959Shri_BaSocinerariastg1PSharadaChanna_mereyaa

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I can make Taj Mahal but not a good roti OuchLOL thats only pain I have in cooking baki I can cook anything and unfortunately in north people eat roti the most less of rice which is quickest to make.

Flower959Shri_BaSocinerariastg1Aruni.PSharada

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletblossom

I can make Taj Mahal but not a good roti OuchLOL thats only pain I have in cooking baki I can cook anything and unfortunately in north people eat roti the most less of rice which is quickest to make.

Did you ever try out that Roti Maker which comes on the Naaptol advertising - Maybe you can try that one and get the rotis to be perfect. My elder one hates to make Rotis so I am planning to buy one for her this summer so that she can at least practice doing it on the machine and get an hang of it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959cinerariaAruni.

Go to top