Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 25)

cineraria IF-Rockerz
cineraria
cineraria

Joined: 05 December 2013
Posts: 5363

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletblossom

Originally posted by cineraria

aruni behen, Sona behen, both are hari batti meaningz online. Hideout se bahar niklo. Angry
yahin hum behen.just  wandering idhar udharLOL are you on twitter?


Yes I am, that too with two accounts. One solely dedicated to Bhaiyya, though I seldom do anything there. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSoChanna_mereyaa

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 14572

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flower959

Originally posted by scarletblossom

Originally posted by cineraria

Oh by the way, saw that one maharathi who talked a lot about Karma on MAMR review thread, too is now banned. 
the main owner of that maharathi mid is still roaming in original account with being  still attracted to  bhaiya's charmEmbarrassed jaded lover hai. Its such long time lot of us gone through that it doesnt effect anymore.isiliye I didnt enter the thread once I saw that  particular nameLOL  

Kya hua?  There's another topic open on this by some secret lover?
no just talking in general. leave it. how many times you saw the second part?Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSocineraria

PSharada IF-Sizzlerz
PSharada
PSharada

Joined: 23 October 2007
Posts: 16015

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletblossom

Originally posted by psarada

Finally I could come online in IF. Was out for 2 days and now just lazying in house. Caught up on Barun's IV with Malishka part 2. Banda is complete riot and no wonder everyone loves him so much for his easy going attitude. So what else is happening? 
Will be here on/off as these days cooking a lot at home so can't say when time permits to come on IF. 
I hate cookingOuch


Now that it is holidays for my girls, they get out all their wish lists for cooking. Today made Fruit Cake and Pani Puri. Tomorrow have vegetable puffs and pizza on the menu. So all this week pretty much I will be cooking only. I guess my girls love the hustle bustle more than eating. Half the things end up getting distributed to their friends 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSocinerariastg1Aruni.

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Joined: 19 November 2012
Posts: 535

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Sona, I have seen 4 or 5 times!  First part 3 times! Each time is as much fun to watch, if not more!  Must thank Malishka for this!  How many times you saw?


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shri_BaSocinerariaChanna_mereyaa

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 14572

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

Originally posted by scarletblossom

Originally posted by psarada

Finally I could come online in IF. Was out for 2 days and now just lazying in house. Caught up on Barun's IV with Malishka part 2. Banda is complete riot and no wonder everyone loves him so much for his easy going attitude. So what else is happening? 
Will be here on/off as these days cooking a lot at home so can't say when time permits to come on IF. 
I hate cookingOuch


Now that it is holidays for my girls, they get out all their wish lists for cooking. Today made Fruit Cake and Pani Puri. Tomorrow have vegetable puffs and pizza on the menu. So all this week pretty much I will be cooking only. I guess my girls love the hustle bustle more than eating. Half the things end up getting distributed to their friends 
haha so cuteLOL ahh your list yummm. I love pani puri. I can live my whole life with that onlyLOL  do they help you in cooking?my mom was out for  two months. I cooked so much in those months that now its a nightmareOuch my mom asks me ki when will I  ever get taste of your hand and I am like please abhi apne haath ka de do LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Aruni.Shri_BaSocinerariaPSharada

Shri_BaSo IF-Rockerz
Shri_BaSo
Shri_BaSo

Joined: 19 January 2013
Posts: 5582

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Few more things that caught my attention in Malishka iv.
Barun didnt want to step on those flowers. He kept looking at them and they continued only after it got cleaned up. Big smile

When talking about casting couch , he said girls poor things get pressurized. Clap


Malishka Hi-5ed him too many times Tongue

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959cinerariastg1Aruni.Channa_mereyaa

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Joined: 20 January 2011
Posts: 14572

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flower959

Sona, I have seen 4 or 5 times!  First part 3 times! Each time is as much fun to watch, if not more!  Must thank Malishka for this!  How many times you saw?


I didnt countedTongueLOL but ya the intw was fun. Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959Shri_BaSocinerariaAruni.

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Joined: 19 November 2012
Posts: 535

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shri_BaSo

Few more things that caught my attention in Malishka iv.
Barun didnt want to step on those flowers. He kept looking at them and they continued only after it got cleaned up. Big smile

When talking about casting couch , he said girls poor things get pressurized. Clap


Malishka Hi-5ed him too many times Tongue

Yeah, noticed that too!!  Malishka called him cute so many times and I could see that she was totally floored by Barun's charm and humble-ness and had a great time herself!  She hi 5ed him when he talked about his good reviews!

I liked listening to the advice he gave about trying to get in the ent. industry.  Don't give in to casting couch, wait for your time to come, eventually you will find successStar

They both were also about to laugh right before he enacted paneer tikka in asr styleLOL


Edited by Flower959 - 26 December 2014 at 8:52am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

stg1Aruni.Shri_BaSocinerariaPSharadaChanna_mereyaa

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
CC#30 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Aruni.   Replies: 1202   Views: 77562

Aruni. 1202 77562 22 December 2014 at 9:26am by Channa_mereyaa
~RuBlE ke SpAm GiRlS CC#9 *IO*~ Clinging on to him hamesha <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: .MyriadOfHues.   Replies: 1191   Views: 26836

.MyriadOfHues. 1191 26836 14 October 2014 at 8:36am by -Rehnuma-
WLRC#52 Hamesha yaad aaenge ye pal!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Dee_J   Replies: 1177   Views: 22854

Dee_J 1177 22854 12 February 2014 at 6:32pm by kclovearshi
...Barun Lovers..(open for barun's fans only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: aishaazam11   Replies: 140   Views: 8243

aishaazam11 140 8243 23 October 2012 at 2:18pm by aishaazam11
BARUN..BARUN..BARUN..**PEEP IN**

2 3 4 5 6

Author: .shinchan.   Replies: 46   Views: 6136

.shinchan. 46 6136 17 September 2012 at 12:06am by _HealeR_

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index