Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha (Page 20)

Aruni. IF-Rockerz
Aruni.
Aruni.

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Embedded image permalink

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959sweet-fairyzainza-MannatShri_BaSostg1VasuSChanna_mereyaaanasuya43

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all!Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Japonica-Mannatstg1Shri_BaSoVasuSanasuya43

incarnadine IF-Rockerz
incarnadine
incarnadine

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread! :) I'm fashionably late again :P

Merry Christmas everyone! Hug

Flower959ASRphanki-MannatJaponicastg1Aruni.Shri_BaSoVasuSanasuya43

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:29am | IP Logged
is it me or did barun first time talk a lot in a interview . I never saw barun talking in such detail and depth. I think credit must go to malishka.she is a good hostLOL it was good to see him opening about his delhi life to his modelling daysand all. he too must be tired of apne film ke liye serial choda types questionsLOL.so it was refreshing change for him and us tooBig smile
btw malishka loved his butt wala incident I guess. also she looked like she knew before whatever incident barun will tell will be hilarious.and was she carving for paneer kadhai?LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959ankitamishra201ASRphanki-MannatJaponicastg1Aruni.Shri_BaSocinerariaPSharadaanasuya43

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Merry Christmas every one Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Flower959-MannatJaponicastg1Aruni.Shri_BaSocinerariaanasuya43

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scarletblossom

is it me or did barun first time talk a lot in a interview . I never saw barun talking in such detail and depth. I think credit must go to malishka.she is a good hostLOL it was good to see him opening about his delhi life to his modelling daysand all. he too must be tired of apne film ke liye serial choda types questionsLOL.so it was refreshing change for him and us tooBig smile
btw malishka loved his butt wala incident I guess. also she looked like she knew before whatever incident barun will tell will be hilarious.and was she carving for paneer kadhai?LOL

I think it probably is one of the first few times where he talks a lot in his solo interviews, the other one being Raj Baddhan's audio interview I guess.  Barun's a man of few words, more actions.  But  for me, whatever he says, makes an impact.  Here he's very chilled out, comfortable, and it didn't take him long to open up either.  I agree, the interview with Malishka was really good, she hosts well and is entertaining (minus some of her crazy laughs here and thereLOL lol).  A few times she did prod him to give more examples (the fan and media stories, she LAUUs those stories!)  

It is good that this interview came out after the release of MAMR, that way we know what his reaction is to the film not doing well, and above all, the amazing reviews that he got.  Good that he has read the reviews and is happy about the response from critics.  And...he's got some stuff lined up! Embarrassed  Excited for that!

I enjoyed hearing about his journey from Delhi to Mumbai, and I think this is the first time that he has talked in much detail about it, talking about the struggles that one goes through and then giving advice to those who also want to come in this line of work.  He also talked quite a bit about his wife, which was really cute, they really love each other!  BarmeenEmbarrassed

I am glad that she did not ask any questions about why he left daily TV and blah blah, it's a long-done topic (which he has explained countless times now) and isn't relevant now.  Good job, MalishkaClap

Dunno about Malishka, but I surely want paneer tikka/kadhai from Barun's recipeEmbarrassed YUMMY!  I still can't get over his dialogues and expressions when enacting the recipe in 3 different avatars!  I want to hear him do this in Sukhi mode sometime!  I think that would be challenging!

Btw did you notice that small giggle when Malishka said that fans will see Barun every day if they freeze/capture a scene from the interview, and then she's like, oh he's so cute?  That laugh was CUTE!Embarrassed

Ok, not really on topic of Malishka interview, but I just can't believe my luck.  Yesterday, I was watching Sony Mix for an hour and four MAMR songs were shown in that time frameBig smile  I was so excited because during the movie promotions, I always tried to catch the songs on Zoom or B4U but never saw it.  Pehle pata hota, then I'd have checked Sony MixShocked  Made me so sukhi to see Sukhi!

P.S. Hope everyone enjoys the Christmas holidays!

ankitamishra201-MannatarnanyaAruni.Shri_BaSocinerariastg1VasuSanasuya43

Flower959 Senior Member
Flower959
Flower959

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cineraria

Originally posted by ProudArShian

OMG I saw the pakora episode last night and was blushing throughout, and now this paneer tikka... Blushing

Me too. I had revisited the Pakoda lau scene a few days back and then... "I love Paneer." Blushing

*Blush* *Blush* *Blush* Keep blushing behenas, I am tooBlushing

That husky, soft, dreamy, romantic voice.  Kaatilana!!Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aruni.Shri_BaSocineraria

-Mannat IF-Dazzler
-Mannat
-Mannat

Posted: 25 December 2014 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Congrats for the new threadBig smile
Merry Christmas Everyone Hug

cr:OU
Heart