CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha - Page 83

Posted: 9 years ago
doesnt the pic look familiar ? Article bhaad mein jaaye
yeah one of the 10 mistakes - having a sleazy jija like Shyam πŸ€£
Originally posted by scarletblossom

two days back nai it was on 7th  jan i think when that girl posted. uski baad to kavi met him then that abhaas bday  pic came.may be he went to schedule dates or some meeting😊
@astha 😲🀣 ye kaisa article haiπŸ˜†

thanks Sona, even i got confused about where Barun was and when πŸ˜† mumbai, thailand, mumbai, kolkata, mumbai ... πŸ€“ yeah Abhaas's birthday and Kavi was last week, i think he went to and came back from kolkata before we even found about it. hope it was to schedule dates, he was 'spotted' with 22 yards team so i want it to be that. 

@astha that article 🀣 so many people posted it on my timeline, i thought what the heck's wrong with everyone until someone posted the pic aur batti jalli πŸ˜† the one that gave us all dhak dhak's when it was leaked before the episode πŸ˜³
Hello Friends

An Important Note

As the admin of this CC I would like to inform you that I am no longer interested in keeping this CC open mainly because we had already decided that we would move out of this after MAMR release and secondly I don't have time to manage this anymore due to other commitments. Hope you all understand my situation too. I know this place is always a positive and loving place for all Barun fans and I would like to close it with the same note. I do want to  thank all of you for joining us when I started this CC after we had silly issues in the Main Forum Movie thread. The harmony and unity we had will be together will always be cherished and will be continued. This place is very close to my heart.😳 And regarding a common ground for discussion, we are all connected in some other place which we are aware of. Looking forward to have more discussions and fun there.πŸ˜›

A small request - Please don't copy the info on the first page or title of this thread.

Thank you..

Hugs - Haritha
Edited by harith25 - 9 years ago
This series of ChatClub is being permanently closed down as per the CC Admin request . Any other ChatClub opened with the same Name ( MT/Movie Thread - MAMR) will be locked down hereafter unless explicit permission is taken from the Admin - Chat Club Dev team