CC#31 MT CC : Strictly IO ~ Lau You Barun Hamesha - Page 81

Posted: 9 years ago
Question: does ICC air on tv on Friday's too?๐Ÿ˜•  I can understand it impacting tv shows.
I really don't know how it goes on in India sumi, Matches are in Australia-NZ so they will take up most of the time during the day. I know India goes crazy over cricket, even more than my country, so I guess it will affect movies, like IPL affects TV shows.
Ah ok, thanks Aruni.  Yes, cricket is like another religion in India, as many people say.  If the ICC will have a big impact on films released in March, then perhaps April is better.  Let's see...hope they will choose what's best.  Just want SKSH to do really well๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Just saw this on twitter, how cute๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜†

Wow awesome pics Tfs Aruni ๐Ÿค— Anasuya awesome gifs as always <3 Flowerwa loved the edit you made on the scene Arnav was with Aarav โค๏ธ
This scene is one of the best scenes in MAMR! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Loved the pic โญ๏ธ

This too is previously unseen I guess
^Awesome pic, tfs!! Is that from after kidnapping track?
Sumiwa I think it's from after the teej scene where Arnav and Khushi bump into each other and the colour from her thaal falls on him.  Edited by -Barun - 9 years ago
^ No, after they bump in to each other at the Mandir before Teej, and ASR comes home and tries to wipe off the red stains...
Hi five niru!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by -aruni- - 9 years ago
Ah ok, makes sense!!  Gr8 job Niru and Aruni๐Ÿ˜†
Barun Sighting today! Phirse lambe lambe baal 

BarunBhangraDance @indy12IF  

#Barmeen TODAY lokhanwala I AM SO HAPPY OMG THEIR BACKS ARE PERFECT TOO! Ooh long hair (#22yards!?) @Afffyy

Edited by -aruni- - 9 years ago