Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Flower959

Thanks to SonaπŸ˜ƒ

ufff kitna cute hai na ye☺️
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Flower959

Times Most Desirable Men 2014: http://ww.itimes.com/times-polls/times-most-desirable-men-2014

Vote for Barun!!πŸ˜ƒ

Do we have to put 10 options as when I clicked on Barun and submit it said choose 10 options πŸ˜•
Please explain πŸ˜³
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anasuya43

WOW ....very nice scene...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

Uff fantastic  β€οΈ Thanks for posting these gifs.I really loved him in both the rain sequences white and black 
So much wanted to see him riding a bike chasing or ditching the cops/thieves/good man/bad man 
Flower959 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Brooke.

Do we have to put 10 options as when I clicked on Barun and submit it said choose 10 options πŸ˜•
Please explain πŸ˜³

Yeah we have to choose 10.  You just have to click on Barun's pic and he will be placed in one of the slots depending on if he's your no.1 or no.2 choice and so on.  But you have to fill out other guys for the remainder.  I think you also need to have your social media account attached to itimes account.
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anasuya43

originally posted byFlower959

Times Most Desirable Men 2014:http://ww.itimes.com/times-polls/times-most-desirable-men-2014
Vote for Barun!!πŸ˜ƒ
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
<font size="3" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">-I wanted to vote for him but Barun name is not there...</font>😳...

it IS there
Flower959 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Brooke.

Uff fantastic  β€οΈ Thanks for posting these gifs.I really loved him in both the rain sequences white and black 
So much wanted to see him riding a bike chasing or ditching the cops/thieves/good man/bad man 

Thanks for the gifs Anasuya!!! This is my absolute favorite scene from the show, I really liked this track.  Shravan running after Saanchi, him stopping to pray while she gets confused on why he stopped and the chase continuing.  Barun and Ankita were fabulous in that scene.  And the expression Barun gives when she is trapped, that amused and loving "Ha, I caught you" look! Also really loved the next scene where they decide how to communicate by sign language.  How the scene turns from playful to emotional in just few minutes!

Sara, I really liked the rain sequences too, especially the white shirt wala! Since I was watching the show sitting next to my mom, it was very hard to control the blush when he stood for five mins with his shirt off.  I could totally relate to how Saanchi was feeling there...Pretty much had to hide one side of my faceπŸ˜†
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Lau You Barun Hamesha for these expressions , you and your acting ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by anasuya43 - 9 years ago
anasuya43 thumbnail

anasuya43 thumbnail