Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: -Barun

Aww his smile <3 Love it! โค๏ธ Aankhein taras rahi thi ๐Ÿ˜’ Tfs ๐Ÿค— Where is it from vaise?

its from barun  cousin sis fb profile. she made a collage of four pics. 2 were from MAMR and out of two this one and  other one  with her pashmeen and barun where his whole face is jungle๐Ÿ˜† it was during MAMR release๐Ÿ˜ณ
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aruni-

Cr Twitter - LOVED this! ๐Ÿ˜†

Embedded image permalink

lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Barun was in 49th number in Times celeb list of top 50 for bollywood actors in november  2014  list. saw in TOI today.its basically for the buzz promotions an actor get in the month. let see what is for december list. if promotion were in grand level ,rank would have been better  chalo koi nai good to see his name๐Ÿ˜† 
anasuya43 thumbnail
Old memories of Our Barun...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

The way he looks...OMG...THE BEST EXPRESSIONS ..!!  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

anasuya43 thumbnail

VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: scarletblossom

Barun was in 49th number in Times celeb list of top 50 for bollywood actors in november 2014 list. saw in TOI today.its basically for the buzz promotions an actor get in the month. let see what is for december list. if promotion were in grand level ,rank would have been better chalo koi nai good to see his name๐Ÿ˜†

Just so so happy to read that he entered the times celeb list ... Makes me such a proud fan !! Hamare Barun ka pehla Kadam
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: archie_79

Thats right, they did not show any romance. ๐Ÿ˜•  Direction & writing lacked big time 

exactly !  agree with you both.  calling it a romantic comedy is a joke.  wonder why they didn't explore the relationship of sukhi and Aliya.  Also I wonder if the actual script was exactly like the finished product Edited by bepatient - 9 years ago
bepatient thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: psarada

Archana, if the next movie is a good PH one which I hope it is then they will automatically put the news in during the shooting time and we will get steady stream of Barun news during this year too. I want the new movie announcement along with SKSH promotions and I can wait till the end of this year for his next release. My gut instincts say that if the PH is a big one then they might release the fourth movie this year only so we can have Barun's 2 movies in this year. 

bold: hope that it is like that only.  If sksh is going to release in April then it is around one year since shooting started in Feb.  hopefully we will get some info on 22yards and/or next project in few months
Flower959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: scarletblossom

Barun was in 49th number in Times celeb list of top 50 for bollywood actors in november  2014  list. saw in TOI today.its basically for the buzz promotions an actor get in the month. let see what is for december list. if promotion were in grand level ,rank would have been better  chalo koi nai good to see his name๐Ÿ˜† 

This is good for a newcomer, naa?! I am glad to see Barun on this list, maybe he will go up a few spots higher for dec.  Then when SKSH promotions start full swing, ranking will be at least 10 spots higher๐Ÿ‘

@Aruni, awesome find!! Keep calm and love paneer๐Ÿ˜†

@Saba, love reading your description of Barun's acting.  I always learn something new about various aspects of his acting from reading your posts๐Ÿ˜ณ

@Anasuya, lovely pictures from Baat!! Shravan 
DushtKanya thumbnail
Yippee, he is in top 50 for Novemberr! Hopefully for Dec 2014, the rank will increase ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anasuya I lauuu Shravan Was watching that episode of BHPH where he and Saachi had planned a date for him and Tara (Krystle D'Souza) How Barun nailed the expressions! โญ๏ธ He pretends to make a sad face then bursts into laughter, loved it ๐Ÿ˜† Check around 4:15 in this video ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dR1pDnC65w&list=EL_G4PwBO96ac&index=74[/YOUTUBE]

Everyone who hasn't watched this show, I would totally recommend it to you