Frequent Posters

Flower959 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Flower959 thumbnail

Flower959 thumbnail
Originally posted by: archie_79

Some r saying in twitter that its Goa trip from 2012 & the other hand is Pashmeen's

It looks like a group pic where one is hugging the next person from behind or something like that?? I am sure it has been cropped to satisfy some people's fantasies πŸ˜†  

I think that's Pashmeen's hand (on left side of pic) because of the silver bracelet.  I thought I saw her wearing a similar bracelet in one of Barmeen's pics.πŸ˜•  Dunno lol.

Yep, fantasies again
archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Looks like a fairly new pic πŸ˜Š

Credit - Twitter

Flower959 thumbnail

Hello everyone πŸ˜ƒ

I at last was able to watch MAMR online πŸ˜›

I liked the concept, its really nice. The extras coming in between concept was also good but the execution wasnt good 😊

Did not like the Aliya falling for her friend part 😑 and wish they had shown more of Aliya-Sukhi romance They did not show the process of falling in love for them.

Shehnaz was not as bad as the reviews said, she did quite well except in the emotional scenes

The rest of the cast was avg, except maybe the actors playing Niyati & her hubby who were bad.

Barun was mind blowing, everything from his expressions to his body language, he was totally Sukhi & to think that he was playing ASR at the same time is just impossible to imagine but he did that & its entirely to his credit that he carried our both the roles so very well. I cried with him when Suhki's heart breaks 😭

I saw it on my mobile screen, now want to watch it on big screen TV so that I can have my fill of Barun 😳

Also I think some scenes were cut in the link which I had got., hope they release the DVD soon, so that I can watch him on HD

Nice reviewπŸ˜ƒ It's amazing how Barun played two totally different characters at the same time!  The way that he slips into Sukhi when portraying Hridaan in front of Aliya's friends was just genius also, a role within a role and how swift he's able to slip in and outπŸ‘.  I really felt for him in all of the emotional scenes that he had.  Watching Barun act onscreen is such a delight!  I just wish the execution had been better, otherwise the concept was really good!  

Ya I too think that the scenes in the online link are cut out...the scene where Sukhi apparently jumps into the pool to save Diya isn't there, he magically appears with Diya in his arms after eating some snack the waiter is holding during engagementπŸ˜†  I hope the DVD will come out soon, according to Adeeb, either this month or Feb.

@Sara, thanks for the video!!  Gonna watch itπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Flower959 - 9 years ago
Flower959 thumbnail

Credit - Twitter

Nice pic, thanks :)  Looks like this was from MAMR promotions time, in Delhi with his fam!  

They are having too much fun with cakeπŸ˜†
DushtKanya thumbnail

Credit - Twitter

Aww his smile <3 Love it! ❀️ Aankhein taras rahi thi πŸ˜’ Tfs πŸ€— Where is it from vaise?
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Barun

Aww his smile <3 Love it! ❀️ Aankhein taras rahi thi πŸ˜’ Tfs πŸ€— Where is it from vaise?

awww, very cute  i think it's from Delhi promo time like Sumi said, he has the same hair style and same black v-neck sweater on πŸ˜³ also i'm pretty sure these r his in-laws, i recognise pashmeens dad and brother and bhabi too πŸ˜ƒ
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivyaS.

Saba!!! That is such a wonderful description! Makes me miss Barun even more now.
I was just discussing this at home, about how Barun's body language and facial muscles change in accordance with the character he's playing. Shravan's anger was nowhere close to ASR's. The latter's stance was rigid and like you said, deadly! There's something about Barun. I can't properly describe what. I can only say, he's the best actor to have ever set foot on earth! I'm not exaggerating. His expressions and voice modulation detail those small nuances which may go unnoticed otherwise. That's why ASR went on to be an iconic character. Barun made anger look sexy with the right dose of vulnerability.

I was watching kkg's birthday mahaepi, and the part where kkg comes home with tomatoes in the 2lakh handbag..Barun's expressions and voice modulation were so spot on, that you just know ASR was damn angry but was trying to control himself from shouting at her πŸ˜› the change was so swift and subtle . It didn't look like acting. It looked real!
If it were someone else, I think it would have been obvious that the director was instructing it all. With Barun, that isn't the case. He does most of the scenes his way, after understanding what it is about. And makes everything look real.

I don't know if I'm making sense, but when it comes to describing Barun's acting prowess, I could fill up thick books! I sometimes lose coherence because I get into my fangirling mode 😳

dont worry u make perfect sense Divya, i could fill up many thick books too πŸ˜† @bold - he has such a mad combination of talents and skill sets, some natural and unconscious and some conscious and learnt and all of them r very rare, especially finding them all together in one person. when he acts his talent takes over and elevates every detail of his every scene, from the way he moves his hands to the way he can soften or harden his tone swiftly to suit the moment. and the way he makes everything seem real has to be one of the most important aspects of acting, it's what gets an actor noticed and talked about ⭐️ 

i didn't even know it was called voice modulation till i started watching Barun acting and noticed all the little nuances when i payed closer attention to him - i realised his dialogue delivery and tone was very effective and wanted to know the technical term πŸ˜³  the few people who talked about him mumbling some dialogues actually missed the broader point - in real life no-body speaks slowly and clearly and enunciates every word, u talk fast coz u r thinking and talking and doing lots of things simultaneously - so whether by design or default it is why Barun makes even little dialogues seem realistic and natural β­οΈ

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Cr Twitter - LOVED this! πŸ˜†
Embedded image permalink

Edited by -aruni- - 9 years ago