Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archie_79 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone πŸ˜ƒ
I at last was able to watch MAMR online πŸ˜›

I liked the concept, its really nice. The extras coming in between concept was also good but the execution wasnt good 😊

Did not like the Aliya falling for her friend part 😑 and wish they had shown more of Aliya-Sukhi romance They did not show the process of falling in love for them.

Shehnaz was not as bad as the reviews said, she did quite well except in the emotional scenes

The rest of the cast was avg, except maybe the actors playing Niyati & her hubby who were bad.

Barun was mind blowing, everything from his expressions to his body language, he was totally Sukhi & to think that he was playing ASR at the same time is just impossible to imagine but he did that & its entirely to his credit that he carried our both the roles so very well. I cried with him when Suhki's heart breaks 😭

I saw it on my mobile screen, now want to watch it on big screen TV so that I can have my fill of Barun 😳

Also I think some scenes were cut in the link which I had got., hope they release the DVD soon, so that I can watch him on HD
archie_79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

Lets assume SKSH will be only during April, so promotions during March. Till then, kaate nahi katthe yeh din yeh raath...

I am worried about how long will we have to wait after SKSH release, if 22 yards is still crawling, it will not get completed anytime soon. Even assuming that Barun will sign his 4th movie soon, it will at least take 1 year till its release. We will have a long wait after SKSH πŸ˜­ 
anasuya43 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: archie_79

Hello everyone πŸ˜ƒ

I at last was able to watch MAMR online πŸ˜›

I liked the concept, its really nice. The extras coming in between concept was also good but the execution wasnt good 😊

Did not like the Aliya falling for her friend part 😑 and wish they had shown more of Aliya-Sukhi romance They did not show the process of falling in love for them.

Shehnaz was not as bad as the reviews said, she did quite well except in the emotional scenes

The rest of the cast was avg, except maybe the actors playing Niyati & her hubby who were bad.

Barun was mind blowing, everything from his expressions to his body language, he was totally Sukhi & to think that he was playing ASR at the same time is just impossible to imagine but he did that & its entirely to his credit that he carried our both the roles so very well. I cried with him when Suhki's heart breaks 😭

I saw it on my mobile screen, now want to watch it on big screen TV so that I can have my fill of Barun 😳

Also I think some scenes were cut in the link which I had got., hope they release the DVD soon, so that I can watch him on HD

@bold, true. Claiming the film as romantic comedy there was absolutely no romance shown between Aliya and Sukhi. We were not shown why or how Sukhi falls for Aliya even though Barun as Sukhi justified onscreen by his expressions (and offscreen Barun justified to the best of his ability about guys not bothering about the right qualities in their loved onesπŸ˜› in promotions). And there was no comedy.

Waiting for DVD and Tv premier. 
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: archie_79

I am worried about how long will we have to wait after SKSH release, if 22 yards is still crawling, it will not get completed anytime soon. Even assuming that Barun will sign his 4th movie soon, it will at least take 1 year till its release. We will have a long wait after SKSH πŸ˜­ 

Archana, if the next movie is a good PH one which I hope it is then they will automatically put the news in during the shooting time and we will get steady stream of Barun news during this year too. I want the new movie announcement along with SKSH promotions and I can wait till the end of this year for his next release. My gut instincts say that if the PH is a big one then they might release the fourth movie this year only so we can have Barun's 2 movies in this year. 
archie_79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shri_BaSo

@bold, true. Claiming the film as romantic comedy there was absolutely no romance shown between Aliya and Sukhi. We were not shown why or how Sukhi falls for Aliya even though Barun as Sukhi justified onscreen by his expressions (and offscreen Barun justified to the best of his ability about guys not bothering about the right qualities in their loved onesπŸ˜› in promotions). And there was no comedy.

Waiting for DVD and Tv premier. 

Thats right, they did not show any romance. πŸ˜•  Direction & writing lacked big time 
archie_79 thumbnail
Originally posted by: psarada

Archana, if the next movie is a good PH one which I hope it is then they will automatically put the news in during the shooting time and we will get steady stream of Barun news during this year too. I want the new movie announcement along with SKSH promotions and I can wait till the end of this year for his next release. My gut instincts say that if the PH is a big one then they might release the fourth movie this year only so we can have Barun's 2 movies in this year. 

Hey Sarada, I am Shilpa not Archana 😳

Hope we get new movie news soon & many more in future, I miss Barun's acting so much, MAMR made me crave for his acting more.   
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I  loved this gif the most. and now that i know  he was copying someone in fun makes it more funnyπŸ˜†
his baffoon sessions must be so endearing πŸ˜†

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Shilpa:- Sorry yaar. Somehow I got confused with your name. But if I remember correctly you are the one staying in Namma Bengaluru right? 
Shri_BaSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: scarletblossom

I  loved this gif the most. and now that i know  he was copying someone in fun makes it more funnyπŸ˜†
his baffoon sessions must be so endearing πŸ˜†

He was imitating someone, when he said mango cake?