Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Inspired by sumi, me too jumped into the sea of Sobti Photos and did this πŸ˜ƒ Kaisa hai?
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome aruni πŸ˜ƒ  thats my fav pic of him😳
bs_deeps thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello everyone πŸ€—
Hope all of you are doing fine.. 

A thought just entered my mind yesterday and I am going to delete my IF account..There is no strong reason for this decision..

It was a wonderful experience being in this forum..best experience is running campaigning for bringing BS to top, which was so unlike me 😳  Still cant believe I actually did it..

This CC is so full of optimism which always made me smile..Do drop a mail on my personal email id should you wish to get in touch..I shall be sharing the id in PM..if I miss sending the PM to anyone, pls get it from Sarada.. 

if I ever decide to open account in future, this will be the first CC where I want to be.. 

A tight hug to all of you... 
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
hey deeps totally respecting your decision...all the best for your future. πŸ€— you are one of sweetest barun fan I met.hope you decide to come back for your BBπŸ˜›
btw is there any option to delete account here. πŸ˜•cause I think you cant.one of my friend too ask mods for it and her accnt still isnt closed,
Edited by scarletblossom - 9 years ago
DushtKanya thumbnail
Aruni, it's lovely
Will miss you Deeps :( Best of luck for everything πŸ€— Will surely see you again :)
Guys, you should see the number of online downloads of MAMR in mp4 and 3gp on those sites. 😲 I saw a few hundred thousands on one of them! Hmm πŸ˜›
Edited by -Barun - 9 years ago
Flower959 thumbnail
Its wonderful Aruni!  I love that pic of Barun!
Hello Deeps, I don't think we have interacted much before, but I wish you all the best😊  
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Deepu leaving πŸ˜­
Anyway, respect your decision. Hopefully you'll be in touch at least through Email. 
Agree with sona, I think IF doesn't have an option of deleting the account, unless Mods ban it themselves. I have tried deleting mine once, didn't work.
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: scarletblossom

ohh that sucks exam postponement is worst. I too have gone through it during my graduation a lot. going through 3 months.my friends use to be so happy to get more time of preparation while I was like meh kya fayda I will study last moment onlyπŸ˜† even if I study pehle hi nothing goes on my head its last minute preparation only.and exams are better done on time only.

I know you will not be angry. πŸ€—

Bidding adieu to IF. Not. Just signing out for the month of onerous eggjams. πŸ˜­ As I was browsing through the previous pages couldn't help but quote this. 

@bold: Sona ji #SatyaVachan. πŸ‘ #StoryOfMyLife. Give me a week, give me a month or give me a year, padhna toh last raat ko ji hai. πŸ˜†
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
off topic for lighting up the mood.my forever favπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
https://38.media.tumblr.com/cde027fbaf9c657a5a0467b170b81d94/tumblr_mx16hx28Nc1rqqzimo1_250.gif https://33.media.tumblr.com/431aa5aeb122a8f5edae8d087147e1cc/tumblr_mx16hx28Nc1rqqzimo2_250.gif