Originally posted by: Flower959

Welcome😊

Same email account can be used or different one each time?πŸ˜•

I am doing with the same ID.You can use both options πŸ˜‰
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -aruni-

Me too. I am looking forward to an IV which asks Barun a little more about MAMR. Would give us a satisfying closure on the matter. New offers would be not revealed I guess because he is not allowed to...

@ bold didn't get you πŸ˜•
He talked about MAMR in Malishka's interview when she said it didn't work and he said yes its part of the game.That means he knows well that film flopped miserably at the BO and his performance is noticed by the industry.I don't think he has to comment on the reasons of the failure of MAMR as there are many all of us who have seen it can figure out easily.
I agree that questions should have freshness and innovation to know more about his future plans and what he thinks as an actor.Obviously one has good hopes before the film's release so does he as he said he liked the rushes of SKSH.
I was watching a show where Shahid,Varun.Ritesh and Nawazuddin were talking about how the pick and leave a film and Shahid said who has been here since decade and successful that sometimes story looks very good but when it's shown t looks opposite of what he thought at the start and sometimes story doesn't appeal much but it will make a fabulous film at the end.So basically its just intuition and one's luck which wins in the end there is no set rules to pick a hit film only Friday will tells that πŸ˜ƒ 

Flower959 thumbnail
Originally posted by: B.S.I_Love_You

Flowere ji. (sorry forgots ur naamwa) 
Thank you for all the pics..πŸ€—
i specially loved this last pic..πŸ˜›

Welcome B.S. ILU and Brooke!  Main hoon Sumi.  What's your namewa?
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: .Brooke.

@ bold didn't get you πŸ˜•
He talked about MAMR in Malishka's interview when she said it didn't work and he said yes its part of the game.That means he knows well that film flopped miserably at the BO and his performance is noticed by the industry.I don't think he has to comment on the reasons of the failure of MAMR as there are many all of us who have seen it can figure out easily.
I agree that questions should have freshness and innovation to know more about his future plans and what he thinks as an actor.Obviously one has good hopes before the film's release so does he as he said he liked the rushes of SKSH.
I was watching a show where Shahid,Varun.Ritesh and Nawazuddin were talking about how the pick and leave a film and Shahid said who has been here since decade and successful that sometimes story looks very good but when it's shown t looks opposite of what he thought at the start and sometimes story doesn't appeal much but it will make a fabulous film at the end.So basically its just intuition and one's luck which wins in the end there is no set rules to pick a hit film only Friday will tells that πŸ˜ƒ 

In retrospect my comment seems wrongly put. I agree with you - Barun has already said in a nutshell what he thinks about MAMR - that stuff like that happens, he is not much affected by it, and that he is quite happy with the critic reviews that he got. 
What I meant was, I have seen a lot of Barun fans who do not follow him that closely as we do have this question as to why Barun chose this movie. He did say he liked the story / script, but according to many fans who saw the movie unanimously agree with the critics that the script was bad. So if we get to hear Barun give out a little bit more details on this matter, it will be great. 
But then looking back at what Barun said in Malishka's IV and many other IVs, he actually doesn't need to. As he says, everyone will get their time to shine, and MAMR was just a stepping stone for him πŸ‘πŸΌ 
@Bold - this quite explains it. It is all there in the director's head. How he sees it, may make a good or a bad film. Actors sure can't predict whether its good or bad, a great deal depends on the luck and experience too...
Edited by -aruni- - 9 years ago
Flower959 thumbnail
Interview of Venetia from Dhwani Forum posted by someone in IPK forum:

Whole interview: http://dhwaniforum.com/component/content/article?id=160:meet-venetia-sarll-1-fan-of-john-abraham
Very sweet of her!  πŸ˜Š
DushtKanya thumbnail
Thanks for the caps Sumiwa πŸ€— I love their offscreen bond ⭐️ 
Loved what Venetia said about Barun and his people 😳 Tfs all for all the news πŸ€— Patiently waiting for SKSH promotions to start :)
Flower959 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Barun

Thanks for the caps Sumiwa πŸ€— I love their offscreen bond ⭐️ 

Loved what Venetia said about Barun and his people 😳 Tfs all for all the news πŸ€— Patiently waiting for SKSH promotions to start :)

Welcome, Niruwa😊  Their offscreen videos are so much fun to watch!  

Love what Venetia said too about Barun's acting and his fans!  

Looking forward to SKSH and other stuff that Barun has in store!
.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: --aruni-

In retrospect my comment seems wrongly put. I agree with you - Barun has already said in a nutshell what he thinks about MAMR - that stuff like that happens, he is not much affected by it, and that he is quite happy with the critic reviews that he got.What I meant was, I have seen a lot of Barun fans who do not follow him that closely as we do have this question as to why Barun chose this movie. He did say he liked the story / script, but according to many fans who saw the movie unanimously agree with the critics that the script was bad. So if we get to hear Barun give out a little bit more details on this matter, it will be great. 

But then looking back at what Barun said in Malishka's IV and many other IVs, he actually doesn't need to. As he says, everyone will get their time to shine, and MAMR was just a stepping stone for him πŸ‘πŸΌ @Bold - this quite explains it. It is all there in the director's head. How he sees it, may make a good or a bad film. Actors sure can't predict whether its good or bad, a great deal depends on the luck and experience too...

aruni aap bhi na kin dukhi aatmaon ki bat ker rahi ho πŸ˜† unke bare main Mirza Ghalib ne kya khub kaha he

Ya Rab woh na samjhe hain na samjhain ge meri baat πŸ˜†
Two and a half year is a long time to put closure on this matter but its a fixation that doesn't let them accept this fact.His massage is very loud and clear about the whole thing but problem is at the receiving end whose mantra is MAIN NA MANO πŸ˜› Its a therapy to put blame on someone for own frustrations.So its up to them want to put closure on this topic or not.
I really don't understand the accusation that he left ipk for this crap.He didn't leave ipk after taking this film.He was on leave for 40 days and he still did shooting in this period and fully came back after his leave.He was there next 5 months to get the show on rocking track but it never happened as it was going down the hill after holi.
It was on record for sethi bro,bubly track were introduced because of IPL and not of Barun as he was in the show that time.We are seeing KSG's promotions no one is asking him about his quitting the show.It wasn't a usual quitting channel blamed him a lot not just that he want to pursue in BW πŸ˜› Its fine reporters should ask about the related stuff not just living in past.
I never judge his decision of choosing this small film with new PH as I believe only that person is the best judge ho is in that situation.It's always very easy to comment sitting in a commentary box .
At that time Vicky Doner became hit with a new PH,tv star(Ayushman wasn't an established tv actor like Barun,Sushant,Ksg) So why can't he take his chance while doing the daily simultaneously.I stll feel if any known name was associated to MAMR it wouldn't be trashed like this as I have seen many nonsense and crappy films than MAMR.Kajol said that her daughter says that mom does bad films and she wished if Farah's kids will say the same for HNY πŸ˜›
@ bold its true to some extent as he has already shot another film with a reputed PH and not solely rely on MAMR but actors do affect from the success and failure of films on BO.He would be much happier if it did decent on BO πŸ˜ƒ

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Summi behen thanks for sharing the excerpt from Venetia's interview. It felt so nice to read her take on Sobti's acting and his fan following. It was heartening to say the least. 
DushtKanya thumbnail
This is just His smile and eyes uff

Cr: Aheli πŸ˜›