Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Flower959

Barun is so adorable, naa?!😳  My respect for him keeps going higher!  Pashmeen and Barun are made for each other! He had to work hard to buy her the birthday gift!  Really sweet and heartening!

Actually he had told about this once, when he was asked about his first salary. But it was still so great to hear him describe it in own words... 😳
Flower959 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aruni-

Actually he had told about this once, when he was asked about his first salary. But it was still so great to hear him describe it in own words... 😳

True, it was really nice to hear that!  Very admirable guy, Barun is!
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ohhh godd why is he so cute.cuteness ki dukaan bhandar  hai😆 malishka too cant stop herself  from saying again again again.
start to end this intw was such awesome.agree this is best one of lot.thanks to malishka i could see this side of him. I loved that he said he is more of a doer me too barun same for not liking to be centre of attraction😳 pashmeen is lucky but i think there must be something in her that he loves her so much so both deserve each other.
lol that photoshoot wala part😆 i remember that newspaper cutting. we all were going kahan se aaya ye 🤣 he said itna gadha lag raha tha mai🤣
that aloo tikka one hayeee. in angry one he was laughing inside pehle hi😆😆 but romantic one aise cooking seekhayega to satyanash to the dish🤣 i will faint there only😆
i loved what he said about casting couch one. the one who ask for benefit to give something can never lead you anywhere.
ahh cutie barun.hope he remains like this forever.😭😳
😆
Flower959 thumbnail
Is that photoshoot wala pic anywhere online?  Mujhe dekhna hai!
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Is it this one sona? 🤣

I don't think it is this because he looks dashing here...
Edited by -aruni- - 9 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flower959

Is that photoshoot wala pic anywhere online?  Mujhe dekhna hai!

I dont have that but remember seeing scans someone shared in forum long before.itwas Diwali ad. he was with some girl posing as her husband.he looked like abaccha😆
Flower959 thumbnail
Barun has totally changed paneer tikka for me!  I will think only of him and his husky, romantic, drunk voice whenever I make that next😳  Yummy☺️
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail

Is it this one sona? 🤣

omg yess🤣 kaha se dhoondha😲😆 see sumi this one. baccha lagraha hai😆😆
Flower959 thumbnail

Is it this one sona? 🤣

Thanks!  Kya gandha?😡  Barun bhi naa...He looks choo sweet here, like a young kid!
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
aruni humare liye he looks handsome always but you know him na.he loves downplaying himself😆😆