Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

You know what!!! (Page 4)

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nxt_rockstar

Originally posted by -Sahar-

Hey there! Afraid to pop in because you seem right angry and strung up. I think I met you in Nandini AT last week hence the apparent anger. Like you, I also want to see the see the old, giving-it-back-to-everyone-Nandu back but she hasn't vanished at all to need to come back. She is the same Nandu, same character that has been so inspiring. Her pull towards Manik exists right from the initial days of their acquaintance. Even during the storeroom scene, the cliff hanging and its consequent scenes, Manik did have the power to hurt her and leave her in turmoil. Its been same and equal for both of them. Manik helplessly went and did things despite himself. It's always been the power of that pull, they are both subject to it, which they haven't even put a name on but which got them vulnerable in the most acute sense possible.
<font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">So Nandini's character is still the same, just with the sprinklings of love and the complications which this deep all consuming emotion brings with it. We want Nandini to get a grip on herself and find her own self but alas, we are a bit too impatient. We just forget to keep in mind that she is just 17yrs of age; she will get there...she will get back but gradually, bit by bit, in her own sweet time. It's a saying that CHANGE is the only Constant in life and if somebody doesn't change with his/her changing circumstances then she/he fails to grow. So the moments that Nandini shared with Manik has changed her, and definitely for good because she is not lagging behind, she is trying to keep up with this big turn in her life. She did suffer but in today's episode, she was clearly shown to do anything but suffer. She was shown to introspect, only a bit, sitting with her Veena. She called herself a fool for expecting answers from her Aiyyappa. It means she is her normal self but now Manik is her New Normal :)</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">So what if she served coffee and was there around Fab5 for their performance audition? It's very much normal for an institute to greet their guests of honour in this exact way by way of showcasing their students. Ok coffee serving is not a talent but principal did tell Nandini that there is no harm in getting noticed. And today you see, Nandini did try to give hell to Manik by questioning him on his attitude. She wants to be around him only because of her protective instincts, also because Manik has been the only one with whom she was ever her own self. She doesn't want to loose contact with him and fair enough for her. Wouldn't it be suffocating to either be all alone or with people like DHruv or Navya (who are her only friends except Manik in SPACE).</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nandini is wise and given time, she will shine. It's just too soon to expect her to theoretically find her own self. She first needs to recover her strength, find a grip on her love, indirectly knock some sense into Manik the fool and make her own way to the stars. Her destiny is bright but it does go through the way of her achieving it with Manik beside her, fireflies glowing bright all around.</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't know if I made any sense or just wasted precious thread space but hope it makes for a read at least once.</font>

Hello sehar
I remember you from Nandini AT! I am super glad you posted here! It did calm me down a bit!
I agree with most of it. You seem to know substance of this character. I haven't lost hope in her. If this wasn't a show, and nandini would be an individual I know as much as I do now, I would have all the patience to see my girl collecting herself and then stand back. She is that healer who would heal her soon. But what irks me the most is that its a show where they are limited, where I highly doubt how fans perceive Nandini, would even be matter of concern for makers! Her care for Manik without any expectations is most heart warming aspect. She is like that. I don't want her to get filled with anger, all I want is a little consideration from writers. People do get tired, her situations and conduct communicates heaviness to me. I feel heavy hearted because she is not able to see beyond Manik. She tries but then gets dragged. She decides to collect herself and then gets dragged back. One sided walk has turned me down.
She serving coffee was not a big deal. I did that in college when guests used to visit. That is like any other school duty. All I disliked is forceful injection of her in tracks. She might have come to scene in more sensible way. How about she getting noticed for her veena playing? Or something else! Her wish to be around Manik is gettable. Honestly, we all do that for people we care. But constant push and disrespect by Manik whenever things don't go his way, is something which arouses my demand for Nandini getting away.
i might sound scattered in thoughts but my angst is towards Makers. I see lack of sensitivity towards how girl has been taking so much and having no respite. If I would know that makers see half of how you see this character, I would sit back and wait to see my girl getting alright... Because i trust her substance..

Yep I get your point but you know what, it's too soon to lose faith in the makers. The makers of this seem quite receptive, also excepting this current track, so far into the show we have not seen Nandini backing down, moping around unreasonably or just running like a puppy after Manik the hero just for the SAKE of it all or for appeasing some aunty saas bahu sadistic audience. Nandini so far has not ever taken any crap from Manik without contributing her own response to it and HOW. She didn't even let him go for his sacrificial act with showing him her disdain or plain disgust...she went and punched him accompanied with her two cents. 
It's just because she just had the scare of her life because of the near-amputation of his arm, and it's just the first day that Manik has returned to college after one week.
Not for nothing has Veena been introduced and she was shown searching Veena out. Better wait and watch, the makers must be having something nice and positive for her character too in the coming days.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@mishaarshi:when nandu punched manik for the first time, then also she was blamed,
receiving blame is not a new thing Ouch, this thing happens when immature fan girls
without brain drool over their favorites. They can't think because of ACRANIA, absence of
cranium.Cranium hi nahi hi tho brain kaha hoga? LOL
@bharati:we are not at all bashing manik, just removing our frustration for no growth
in Nandu's character. WHAT'S HER PURPOSE IN THE SHOW, I just wondering? Confused

NxtRockstar..

piyu008 Goldie
piyu008
piyu008

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:08am | IP Logged
yeah i agree..n my point is nandu was never this jealous types...i mean she was never jealous of aliya then why this new girl!! (manik and aliya's 7 years realationship!!!) CV's are spoiling the character..she was portrayed as fighter who fought with fab5...now she is going all alone n crying ..now CV's are adding new thing ...follow manik every where n be jealous ...like seriously? give her some importance, at least show one thing in her favour..today i was expecting abhini but they  turned me down..disappointed with today's epi...I JUST HOPE cv's have some logical reason behind this stupid track!!!! 

NxtRockstar..

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Loved the post!
I agree, Nandini should be given a goal in her life.
This is the min reason most of us are angry at. I don't mind Nandini following Manik but it should not be at the cost of her goals. She is completely directionless, she has no where to go. Its not that people who are unsuccessful in their love life have a bad professional life. Both are different.  Yes, I love Manan but I don't get it, did the CVs create Nandini only to romance with Manik? I want that fiery attitude of Nandini back. Well Nandin has always been shown directionless since the first episode. Now its about time she gets to do something more other than romancing Manik. Rather  than making new entries here & there the Cvs should focus on the other aspects of the leads. There has been no focus on Nandini's music career. I don't mind a jealousy track or whatever but please show some focus on Nandini the woman apart from her love life. There has been no progression in her character in this aspect. All we get to see is fab 5 getting the limelight with regards to music, where is Nandini?  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldNxtRockstar..

Ishikalamap Newbie
Ishikalamap
Ishikalamap

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
AND NANDINI DOESNT HAVE FRIEND ANYMORE> WHERE IS SHAHID> NOW NAVYA IS GONE>> NANDINI IS ALL ALONE!!!!! Ouch

danceismyworldNxtRockstar..

-Sahar- Goldie
-Sahar-
-Sahar-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 6:52am | IP Logged
As there is no Nandini AT in sight so posting her to gush. The original gritty, gutsy Nandu is back Smile

Edited by -Sahar- - 23 December 2014 at 6:51am

NxtRockstar..

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sahar-

As there is no Nandini AT in sight so posting her to gush. The original gritty, gutsy Nandu is backSmile

Yesh! And I am dancing, tripping and grinning!! I am out of danger! Hahaha
Nandini Murthy is back!!!!! With a bang!!!! Yo!!!

Chickee-Sahar-

Chickee Goldie
Chickee
Chickee

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Aaannnddd... Our NANDU is back!!! 

Yesss!!!! 

-Sahar-

Go to top