Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sehrmemon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This was the worst episode of all I mean bringing the new gal and "OMG u are blushing" like seriously are we kids ere for what we wait whole day and night and get this at the end screwed up big time ... Ruining each and every character slowly

Manik is focused on music hoa career and Nandnai is giving tea and flowers wao and when she wants some peace by playing veena manik gets angry I mean WTH what does he want basically can the clarify so that we all could sleep one night in peace

What is happening nothing is clear Monday suppose to be MaNan's day but it was screwed up day.
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
And Yeah!!! How can I forget?!
What was that expression which Manik gave seeing Nandu playing Veena?!😑

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: danceismyworld

Dii.. I am in worst possible mood today.

I want to let it out
I can't see Nandu like that.
My patience is giving up.
I can't be more patient now. Yeah I know I always find sense in everything but today's episode was just worst and pathetic.
There was no need of this track..not at allπŸ₯±

There's no sense to find. It was like conspirators conspiracy! Yes! Everything has a well thought ghisa pita paintra to spoonfeed one and degrade another!
I want to hold this grudge of disrespecting my favorite character!
Would say lesser!
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey there! Afraid to pop in because you seem right angry and strung up. I think I met you in Nandini AT last week hence the apparent anger. Like you, I also want to see the see the old, giving-it-back-to-everyone-Nandu back but she hasn't vanished at all to need to come back. She is the same Nandu, same character that has been so inspiring. Her pull towards Manik exists right from the initial days of their acquaintance. Even during the storeroom scene, the cliff hanging and its consequent scenes, Manik did have the power to hurt her and leave her in turmoil. Its been same and equal for both of them. Manik helplessly went and did things despite himself. It's always been the power of that pull, they are both subject to it, which they haven't even put a name on but which got them vulnerable in the most acute sense possible.
So Nandini's character is still the same, just with the sprinklings of love and the complications which this deep all consuming emotion brings with it. We want Nandini to get a grip on herself and find her own self but alas, we are a bit too impatient. We just forget to keep in mind that she is just 17yrs of age; she will get there...she will get back but gradually, bit by bit, in her own sweet time. It's a saying that CHANGE is the only Constant in life and if somebody doesn't change with his/her changing circumstances then she/he fails to grow. So the moments that Nandini shared with Manik has changed her, and definitely for good because she is not lagging behind, she is trying to keep up with this big turn in her life. She did suffer but in today's episode, she was clearly shown to do anything but suffer. She was shown to introspect, only a bit, sitting with her Veena. She called herself a fool for expecting answers from her Aiyyappa. It means she is her normal self but now Manik is her New Normal :)
So what if she served coffee and was there around Fab5 for their performance audition? It's very much normal for an institute to greet their guests of honour in this exact way by way of showcasing their students. Ok coffee serving is not a talent but principal did tell Nandini that there is no harm in getting noticed. And today you see, Nandini did try to give hell to Manik by questioning him on his attitude. She wants to be around him only because of her protective instincts, also because Manik has been the only one with whom she was ever her own self. She doesn't want to loose contact with him and fair enough for her. Wouldn't it be suffocating to either be all alone or with people like DHruv or Navya (who are her only friends except Manik in SPACE)?
Nandini is wise and given time, she will shine. It's just too soon to expect her to theoretically find her own self. She first needs to recover her strength, find a grip on her love, indirectly knock some sense into Manik the fool and make her own way to the stars. Her destiny is bright but it does go through the way of her achieving it with Manik beside her, fireflies glowing bright all around.

Don't know if I made any sense or just wasted precious thread space but hope it makes for a read at least once.
Edited by -Sahar- - 9 years ago
AdityaK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LOL ... Logic... If Girl Get angry than she can Punch The Guy & If A Guy get Angry He Cant even Rude ... Nandani Made a Decision & Walk away Because She didnt want to get Hurt again ...Then What should Manik Do ??! He made a mistake (Not a complete one) & Then Said Sorry 100times Even Put his Health/Music on stake for her forgievness ,The Guy who treat people Like Garbage & Never feel Sorry for anything Is Almost beg to Nandani Murthy for Sorry But Nandani Is not ready to listen/Forgive ...So Now He is Doing what he do the Best "BEHAVE LIKE A J*** "
PEOPLE MADE MISTAKES THAN REALISE IT THAN SAY SORRY ,BUT EVEN AFTER PUNCHING THEM YOU CANT FORGIVE THEM ... THAN NOT ALL PERSON WILL BEG YOU EVERYTIME...AT LEAST NOT MANIK MONSTER MONKEY MALHOTRA    
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

There's no sense to find. It was like conspirators conspiracy! Yes! Everything has a well thought ghisa pita paintra to spoonfeed one and degrade another!
I want to hold this grudge of disrespecting my favorite character!
Would say lesser!

why I am feeling like this, cvs are only interested in making major fandom(you both know who)
happy, nandu ke gine chune lovers jaye baad mein 😑 nandu is no where, if her fans
stop watching this show, nothing happens to trp. 🀒.
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: danceismyworld

And Yeah!!! How can I forget?!

What was that expression which Manik gave seeing Nandu playing Veena?!😑

Hi Disha πŸ˜Š

Sorry to butt in but I loved the MaNan Veena scene. Which expression do you mean? His angry expression at the end?
Oh it was so cute!!! He couldn't help but watch her play, the serene image that she made, the fleeting peace and bliss that it brought to Manik. You saw that? It was just for a millisecond but he forgot himself but then he recollected his surroundings and their history so like a stubborn mule with blinkers on, his anger came rushing back to him (recalling Nandu let go of him) hence the expression and teeth mashing anger.
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Hi Disha πŸ˜Š

Sorry to butt in but I loved the MaNan Veena scene. Which expression do you mean? His angry expression at the end?
Oh it was so cute!!! He couldn't help but watch her play, the serene image that she made, the fleeting peace and bliss that it brought to Manik. You saw that? It was just for a millisecond but he forgot himself but then he recollected his surroundings and their history so like a stubborn mule with blinkers on, his anger came rushing back to him (recalling Nandu let go of him) hence the expression and teeth mashing anger.

Hey Seher!!😊
Yeah!!! That scene was indeed serene. There was peace on Nandu's face and I loved that But That angry expression on Manik's face in the last, I didn't like that.
Yeah may be you are right but It seemed to me that He got angry coz She was in peace and smiling.πŸ˜• Or maybe I am overseeing it.
Yaar That is what is happening with KYY, I am not getting where they are going.  I want Manik's realization big time. He is not realizing anything...anything means anything.
Chickee thumbnail
Agree that the coffee serving was big time sucky... And i seriously hope our Nandu gets her mojo back real quick... I liked that little flash of jealousy  that she showed when they were alone in the audi
We need to see her in her Samurai avatar, dude!

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Hey there! Afraid to pop in because you seem right angry and strung up. I think I met you in Nandini AT last week hence the apparent anger. Like you, I also want to see the see the old, giving-it-back-to-everyone-Nandu back but she hasn't vanished at all to need to come back. She is the same Nandu, same character that has been so inspiring. Her pull towards Manik exists right from the initial days of their acquaintance. Even during the storeroom scene, the cliff hanging and its consequent scenes, Manik did have the power to hurt her and leave her in turmoil. Its been same and equal for both of them. Manik helplessly went and did things despite himself. It's always been the power of that pull, they are both subject to it, which they haven't even put a name on but which got them vulnerable in the most acute sense possible.

<font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">So Nandini's character is still the same, just with the sprinklings of love and the complications which this deep all consuming emotion brings with it. We want Nandini to get a grip on herself and find her own self but alas, we are a bit too impatient. We just forget to keep in mind that she is just 17yrs of age; she will get there...she will get back but gradually, bit by bit, in her own sweet time. It's a saying that CHANGE is the only Constant in life and if somebody doesn't change with his/her changing circumstances then she/he fails to grow. So the moments that Nandini shared with Manik has changed her, and definitely for good because she is not lagging behind, she is trying to keep up with this big turn in her life. She did suffer but in today's episode, she was clearly shown to do anything but suffer. She was shown to introspect, only a bit, sitting with her Veena. She called herself a fool for expecting answers from her Aiyyappa. It means she is her normal self but now Manik is her New Normal :)</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">So what if she served coffee and was there around Fab5 for their performance audition? It's very much normal for an institute to greet their guests of honour in this exact way by way of showcasing their students. Ok coffee serving is not a talent but principal did tell Nandini that there is no harm in getting noticed. And today you see, Nandini did try to give hell to Manik by questioning him on his attitude. She wants to be around him only because of her protective instincts, also because Manik has been the only one with whom she was ever her own self. She doesn't want to loose contact with him and fair enough for her. Wouldn't it be suffocating to either be all alone or with people like DHruv or Navya (who are her only friends except Manik in SPACE).</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nandini is wise and given time, she will shine. It's just too soon to expect her to theoretically find her own self. She first needs to recover her strength, find a grip on her love, indirectly knock some sense into Manik the fool and make her own way to the stars. Her destiny is bright but it does go through the way of her achieving it with Manik beside her, fireflies glowing bright all around.</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't know if I made any sense or just wasted precious thread space but hope it makes for a read at least once.</font>

Hello sehar
I remember you from Nandini AT! I am super glad you posted here! It did calm me down a bit!
I agree with most of it. You seem to know substance of this character. I haven't lost hope in her. If this wasn't a show, and nandini would be an individual I know as much as I do now, I would have all the patience to see my girl collecting herself and then stand back. She is that healer who would heal her soon. But what irks me the most is that its a show where they are limited, where I highly doubt how fans perceive Nandini, would even be matter of concern for makers! Her care for Manik without any expectations is most heart warming aspect. She is like that. I don't want her to get filled with anger, all I want is a little consideration from writers. People do get tired, her situations and conduct communicates heaviness to me. I feel heavy hearted because she is not able to see beyond Manik. She tries but then gets dragged. She decides to collect herself and then gets dragged back. One sided walk has turned me down.
She serving coffee was not a big deal. I did that in college when guests used to visit. That is like any other school duty. All I disliked is forceful injection of her in tracks. She might have come to scene in more sensible way. How about she getting noticed for her veena playing? Or something else! Her wish to be around Manik is gettable. Honestly, we all do that for people we care. But constant push and disrespect by Manik whenever things don't go his way, is something which arouses my demand for Nandini getting away.
i might sound scattered in thoughts but my angst is towards Makers. I see lack of sensitivity towards how girl has been taking so much and having no respite. If I would know that makers see half of how you see this character, I would sit back and wait to see my girl getting alright... Because i trust her substance..
Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 9 years ago