India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

You know what!!!

NxtRockstar.. IF-Rockerz
NxtRockstar..
NxtRockstar..

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Screw MaNan! Yes! Screw the reason due to which show did well! I guess Rating would tell the truth soon. Screw the fact, people love MaNan for being so fresh and unique content! Screw every f**king reason which made show do well.
Just don't make a girl turn into something total disgust! Nothing hurts more than seeing your favorite character going into drains. She has been shoved down the track just to put her there. What's the point in putting her in places where she totally looks like lifeless. Yes! Nandini Murthy doesn't have a life right now. How badly that hurts! I guess many of us know.

She is a bloody babysitter, peon and punching bag. I mean how stupidity she has been placed in this Khurana track! She being all cute and naive, just toxic to her own self respect! Why can't we have Nandini Murthy back who would not take it beyond a limit. Where is her tolerance scale! Is it infinity now? She has been treated like criminal for what! For having a decision! If he gets it then its paradise and if he not, its bloody living hell for Nandini Murthy.
Where is her self respect? She has been taking and taking!
I am not put off by new entry. Let Manik have all the facilitation his stomach can take or maybe even more! I don't give a damn anymore. Its sad that my most intriguing character has been deprived of growth. A great scope has turned into one sided tunnel! Condolence!

I am put off with how Nandini's conduct has been directed. She is direction less.. Wasted and lifeless..
She has only one aim right now and that is to run after a mad horse who would not just calm down! *Metaphorical*
She can do anything for a person who would not even walk a bridge for her. How blind love can go!
I am put off with how conveniently every time CVS gets a free pass on ignoring character Nandini Murthy...
I ask where is she? Beyond Manik Malhotra?
Manik is beyond MaNan. Guy is focusing on his career. Having all the damn rights to behave how he wants to!
Where is Nandini Murthy???
All I get from this show anymore is that nice people always suffer... They get kicked for being considerate. They would take every shit because THEY ARE NICE!
If anger and reckless are new in, let her go with the fashion.

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

sam_layraMnMLOVEggemIshikalamapmananforeverGURTI369Starshinashravya.kr-Cara-sehrmemonqed..Richa.jtutu982AppleBlossombackwithabangbaisakh45HTA111Chickeemeghnas8seethapiyu008-Sahar-LittleWomansal_aphroditeA.Hajnaldanceismyworldshahzmedha16Autumn_HueMFRanjini-bharti-lucky.mMuratHayat-FreeSpirit-spnfanAliyagogoiLamheChurake...Tanu...Haruhi_Molostmymusic.

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
i agree except crying Nandini doesnt do much, that's why we all agree that Niti has perfected emotional scenes completelyTongue
anyway i want Nandini to grow as a character, hopefully we saw her playing that veena and looking peaceful...
still making her serve coffee was stupid and illogical, someone throw away that principalAngry

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MnMLOVEggemtutu982ChickeeLittleWomanNxtRockstar..

Autumn_Hue IF-Rockerz
Autumn_Hue
Autumn_Hue

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Nandini is a musician or a chai waali btw that was so bloody stupid.. Her character just doesn't grow at all, all she does now is cry like Nirupa Roy.. And where is that strong headed girl who had the guts to punch the college stud in his face for going beyond her tolerance limit.. Where did the girl disappear who valued her self respect highly and stood her ground.. She doesn't think beyond Manik and her life seems to revolve around him and his injured hand while that guy is building his career, achieving his dreams.. Loving isn't wrong, giving your hundred percent to your soulmate isn't wrong but loosing your individuality is.. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MnMLOVEggemChickeeshahzLittleWomanMuratHayat-FreeSpirit-AliyagogoiNxtRockstar..-bharti-

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
I love Nandini Murthy.
I am watching this show only for her now.
Because Manik's character has disappointed me long time ago.
I want MaNan but not at the cost of my favorite character.
Agree with each and every word you said.
Her individuality is most important.
Honestly, Manik has ruined her peace and happiness.
And Being so rude is not at all acceptable for me.
Nandini has crossed that stage of anger for Manik (because of sacrifice) at the moment when Manik got hurt and He was suffering in hospital. She got into caring stage(expression of her love). 
I am proud that She walked away even after all hospital drama.
I was happy.
But by bringing jealousy track, I must admit that CVs have lost it. They have totally lost it.
I want to say one thing to CVs, stop facilitating Manik's character.

Edited by danceismyworld - 22 December 2014 at 8:53am

ggemChickeeLittleWomanMuratHayat-FreeSpirit-NxtRockstar..

LittleWoman IF-Dazzler
LittleWoman
LittleWoman

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Since manik started this revenge sacrifice drama, nandini is crying Angry ,continously.
Manik also hurt but he is smiling with friends, enjoying music, signed contract.
What about nandu, she joined fab5 to save brainless immature kid to commit
murder.If nandini can't trust manik, manik also not realized nandu's love.
Then why nandini only need to suffer without any future plans? For cvs nandu is just
a rehabilitation programme of psychotic person.

sorry for my incoherent words, I am really badly upset with this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NxtRockstar..Aliyagogoi

danceismyworld IF-Dazzler
danceismyworld
danceismyworld

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
And Yeah!!!
"All I get from this show anymore is that nice people always suffer... They get kicked for being considerate. They would take every shit because THEY ARE NICE! 
If anger and reckless are new in, let her go with the fashion. "

This message is what they are giving right now But I think CVs are forgetting that Even nicest people have limits.

shahzLittleWomanAutumn_HueAliyagogoiNxtRockstar..-bharti-

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:00am | IP Logged
This is what is freaking me big time,  where is nandini murthy , who,s this chaiwali, who is this gurl falling following failing everytime.  How can they destroy that character just like that.  All this when the egocentric hulk is working on his career giving a tenga to her.  Its as if it was all nandu,s fault that she had the audacity to question his dumping nonsense?  now she is being punished for that really??  feel so frustrated when people call this some divine realisation.  She was atleast crystal clear of her feelings for him.  What about him?  he doesnt even accept his feelings.  
Nandini is being downgraded bit by bit n i HATE to see that.  I care a damn for the new entry or the reasoning but i lost the character i luved the most in the show.  

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shravya.krLittleWomanshahzAutumn_HueNxtRockstar..-FreeSpirit-Aliyagogoi

backwithabang Senior Member
backwithabang
backwithabang

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:03am | IP Logged
agree ...wht a waste of timeDeadDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Go to top