Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

   
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Parth Samthaan /Manik Appreciation Thread #11 ~Music is My life (Page 43)

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 26397

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fan145

Originally posted by addictedlove

Originally posted by fan145

Jiya jiya jiyaaa...ur bakk..yipqppeee...jiyaa..how was weddings and sasurall...missd uu..

Awww my nashi hugs n kisses. Missing u all yaar.. I'm not back still in suraal genda phool shadiyaan hain yaar :) but cannot come to my home KY 2 forum often
Ohhh...even missed u ..hope everythng comes bak to normal..but i am happy vth wat they show..i donno y ..i am seeing positives in todays. EpiWink

I just read Wu so pretty much upset . I want KY 2 to fast paced now bahut Hua yaar.kita positives hain mainu bhee Bata na LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fan145

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Joined: 21 March 2009
Posts: 13041

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addictedlove

Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by Loveurlife1

simiii mein hon yahan !!

haye allah uh be my saviour... aaja yaara gale lag jaa...Hug

Hi Simi n loveur life sorry behan naam nahi pata..simi I m missing badly ur Punjabi wakhri updates Cry
Heyyy jiya am marina :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Briyanikidaig

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 26397

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveurlife1

Originally posted by addictedlove

Originally posted by manan_flab

Originally posted by Loveurlife1

simiii mein hon yahan !!

haye allah uh be my saviour... aaja yaara gale lag jaa...Hug

Hi Simi n loveur life sorry behan naam nahi pata..simi I m missing badly ur Punjabi wakhri updates Cry

Heyyy jiya am marina :)

Hi marina hru dear?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveurlife1

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Joined: 21 March 2009
Posts: 13041

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Am good jiya how are you ? Seen in some post that you back from a wedding ? 
Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 26397

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Parth Samthaan ki deewaniyo. Just checked our Baba profile pages are now 104 :) congratulations Gals n keep commenting on his profile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveurlife1

Briyanikidaig IF-Stunnerz
Briyanikidaig
Briyanikidaig

Joined: 24 August 2013
Posts: 26397

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveurlife1

Am good jiya how are you ? Seen in some post that you back from a wedding ?

Marina I was an active user .but now at vacations n in my family there r three weddings I came Pakistan. I m full MaNan fan Embarrassed I live in uae

Edited by addictedlove - 22 December 2014 at 12:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveurlife1

Loveurlife1 IF-Sizzlerz
Loveurlife1
Loveurlife1

Joined: 21 March 2009
Posts: 13041

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addictedlove

Parth Samthaan ki deewaniyo. Just checked our Baba profile pages are now 104 :) congratulations Gals n keep commenting on his profile
That's  awesome  man great stuff everyone :)Clap
fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Joined: 22 February 2011
Posts: 8421

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by addictedlove

Originally posted by fan145

Originally posted by addictedlove

Originally posted by fan145

Jiya jiya jiyaaa...ur bakk..yipqppeee...jiyaa..how was weddings and sasurall...missd uu..

Awww my nashi hugs n kisses. Missing u all yaar.. I'm not back still in suraal genda phool shadiyaan hain yaar :) but cannot come to my home KY 2 forum often
Ohhh...even missed u ..hope everythng comes bak to normal..but i am happy vth wat they show..i donno y ..i am seeing positives in todays. EpiWink

I just read Wu so pretty much upset . I want KY 2 to fast paced now bahut Hua yaar.kita positives hain mainu bhee Bata na LOL
I guess wat they r tryinto show is maniks way of getting her bak ..amnik want nandu to come by herself..he chose ignorance and with the new gal he found she is jealous too soo just used her...
And nandu .,she  will realise staying away frm manik is diff ..aoo i thg somethg positive on the track ..Smile

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Manik was soo not Manik today!

2

Author: shibz   Replies: 12   Views: 4953

shibz 12 4953 10 March 2015 at 1:46am by Jhimpu
Manik..Manik..Manik

2 3

Author: Piya_Malik   Replies: 23   Views: 8756

Piya_Malik 23 8756 04 March 2015 at 3:29pm by Monstuholic4evr
Manik needed that 1 Push, she came to see him- Manik caps

2

Author: MFRanjini   Replies: 11   Views: 6140

MFRanjini 11 6140 04 March 2015 at 3:25pm by Monstuholic4evr
Transition of Monster Manik to Nandini's Manik...

Author: Sue101   Replies: 8   Views: 5511

Sue101 8 5511 19 December 2014 at 9:15am by Monstuholic4evr
Manik Monkey Malhotra EDITED(Manik cutie Malhotra)

2 3

Author: crystalfairy95   Replies: 23   Views: 5713

crystalfairy95 23 5713 10 December 2014 at 9:05pm by crystalfairy95

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index