Jodha Akbar

India-Forums

Jodha Akbar
Jodha Akbar

Anarkali ki entry 22 DEC Anar pic added (Page 4)

ayushimehra IF-Rockerz
ayushimehra
ayushimehra

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_diksha

Originally posted by ayushimehra

Originally posted by susantogiaa

chalo aaj Anarkli ki b entry ho gaye

i dont want to say any thing about other im watching this show for Akdha...tho mein sirf akdha ke baare mein hi bologe

Hayeee aaj BT wala scene mein jalal kitna hot lag raha thaDay Dreaming...love Akdha that scene

Ajj DEK mein three betiya dekhye doo ke naam mein sun nahi paye but hai ek ke naam

khanum some thing tha kya wo jodha aur jalal ki beti hai ? ye koi bata sakte hai

But Susan , back commentery was, Three daughters,AramBanu, Khunum,Third, not  recalling, but, words were, Father was Akbar Mothers were different. So they not cleared Mothers name, but when salim refuse, Akbar In DEK,, Bigest daughter expresson was she not liked this. But Anar character who playing?

Khannum can't be Jo's daughter... as per history , Khannam was just 3 months younger to Salim...

now if CVs have decided to change that history also, then they can show anything...

Diksha they not told Mothers Name,

surochitadutta Senior Member
surochitadutta
surochitadutta

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:41am | IP Logged

Originally posted by surochitadutta

Lo ho gayi Pomegranate ki entry ClapClap
Please give the full description of BT scene... Embarrassed

No Khunnum was not MUZ. Daughter... Aur baki dono ke naam kiya the...??? Where were they before leap???  Coz Khunnum and Salim were of same age???  How

phir wo kis ki beti hai i heard wo muz ki beti haiConfused

She was the daughter of a concubine raised by Hamida Bano... Baki se three daughters were MUZ... 

kya wo bade ladkiya jodha ki beti hai to be frank wo pari se kitne bade lag rahe thi haad haiAngry

I don't know about the show... Maine dekha nehi... Par Except Khunnum all the three sons and daughters were MUZ as per history... Par NR main kuch bhi dikha sakte hai...Angry
jiya.k IF-Dazzler
jiya.k
jiya.k

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:42am | IP Logged
b4 leap they dnt show any daughter of jalal toh after 7yrs leap sirf ek daughter hai jo 7 saal ki lag rahi hai baki do toh salim,murad n daniyal jitni badi hai...daya yeh kya gadbad hai...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Susan.Dsouza

Susan.Dsouza IF-Stunnerz
Susan.Dsouza
Susan.Dsouza

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged

i dont want to say any thing about other im watching this show for Akdha...tho mein sirf akdha ke baare mein hi bologe

Hayeee aaj BT wala scene mein jalal kitna hot lag raha thaDay Dreaming...love Akdha that scene

Ajj DEK mein three betiya dekhye doo ke naam mein sun nahi paye but hai ek ke naam

khanum some thing tha kya wo jodha aur jalal ki beti hai ? ye koi bata sakte hai

But Susan , back commentery was, Three daughters,AramBanu, Khunum,Third, not  recalling, but, words were, Father was Akbar Mothers were different. So they not cleared Mothers name, but when salim refuse, Akbar In DEK,, Bigest daughter expresson was she not liked this. But Anar character who playing?

Khannum can't be Jo's daughter... as per history , Khannam was just 3 months younger to Salim...

now if CVs have decided to change that history also, then they can show anything...

inn logo se expect b kya kar sakte hai
myviewprem IF-Sizzlerz
myviewprem
myviewprem

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Lo ho gayi Pomegranate ki entry ClapClap
Please give the full description of BT scene... Embarrassed

No Khunnum was not MUZ. Daughter... Aur baki dono ke naam kiya the...??? Where were they before leap???  Coz Khunnum and Salim were of same age???  How

She was the daughter of a concubine raised by Hamida Bano... Baki se three daughters were MUZ... 

kya wo bade ladkiya jodha ki beti hai to be frank wo pari se kitne bade lag rahe thi haad haiAngry

I don't know about the show... Maine dekha nehi... Par Except Khunnum all the three sons and daughters were MUZ as per history... Par NR main kuch bhi dikha sakte hai...Angry
The other two daughters are from Daulat Shad a secondary wife of Akbar - he got her divorced from her husband and married her the same year or next when he married Jodha

Khannum was a cocubbine daughter raised by Hamida

Edited by myviewprem - 22 December 2014 at 8:50am
sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tarunika13

Voice Over said that sab ki maayen alag hain lekin pita ek hain - Shehenshah Jalaluddin

kya matlab maaye alag hai aur pita ekConfused

it means, though Akbar was father to all those kids, still they were born to his different wives or concubines...

now see Khannam was born just after 2/3 months after salim's birth, so naturally Jo can't be her mother...

same way Akbar's one wife, Bibi Daulat beg (i don't recall the exact name), gave him 2 daughters..

but Aram Banu, the youngest kid of Akbar was of Jo and Akbar... though i m not sure abt it, but i have read it few days back... and one more daughter of MUZ and Akbar was stillborn, but that was before salim and after twins...

guys, this is what i have read in a book abt Akbar... don't know how much we can be sure abt it
sweet_diksha IF-Rockerz
sweet_diksha
sweet_diksha

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:48am | IP Logged

Diksha they not told Mothers Name,

i haven't watched the show... just read Susan's post and got to know abt today's episode.. so posted what i know
dushi123 Goldie
dushi123
dushi123

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myviewprem

Lo ho gayi Pomegranate ki entryClapClap

Please give the full description of BT scene...Embarrassed

No Khunnum was not MUZ. Daughter... Aur baki dono ke naam kiya the...??? Where were they before leap??? Coz Khunnum and Salim were of same age??? How

</div>
<div>
The other twodaughters are from Daulat Shad a secondary wife of Akbar - he got her divorced from her husband and married her the same year or next when he married Jodha

Khannum was a cocubbine daughter raised by Hamida

oh daulat shad wasn't her name.once akbar got married a divorced wife frm nthr man.thatz true.but u mentioned daulat shad begum wasn't that divorced woman's name. nd only in jahanama had given this daulat shad begums name as akbars two daughters.

Go to top