Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: surochitadutta

She was the daughter of a concubine raised by Hamida Bano... Baki se three daughters were MUZ... 

kya wo bade ladkiya jodha ki beti hai to be frank wo pari se kitne bade lag rahe thi haad hai😡
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tarunika13

Same situation as in case of Murad and Daniyal😕

🤢
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

But Susan , back commentery was, Three daughters,AramBanu, Khunum,Third, not  recalling, but, words were, Father was Akbar Mothers were different. So they not cleared Mothers name, but when salim refuse, Akbar In DEK,, Bigest daughter expresson was she not liked this. But Anar character who playing?

Khannum can't be Jo's daughter... as per history , Khannam was just 3 months younger to Salim...

now if CVs have decided to change that history also, then they can show anything...
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

Khannum can't be Jo's daughter... as per history , Khannam was just 3 months younger to Salim...

now if CVs have decided to change that history also, then they can show anything...

Diksha they not told Mothers Name,
surochitadutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: susantogiaa

kya wo bade ladkiya jodha ki beti hai to be frank wo pari se kitne bade lag rahe thi haad hai😡

I don't know about the show... Maine dekha nehi... Par Except Khunnum all the three sons and daughters were MUZ as per history... Par NR main kuch bhi dikha sakte hai...😡
jiya.k thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
b4 leap they dnt show any daughter of jalal toh after 7yrs leap sirf ek daughter hai jo 7 saal ki lag rahi hai baki do toh salim,murad n daniyal jitni badi hai...daya yeh kya gadbad hai...
Susan.Dsouza thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_diksha

inn logo se expect b kya kar sakte hai
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: surochitadutta

I don't know about the show... Maine dekha nehi... Par Except Khunnum all the three sons and daughters were MUZ as per history... Par NR main kuch bhi dikha sakte hai...😡

The other two daughters are from Daulat Shad a secondary wife of Akbar - he got her divorced from her husband and married her the same year or next when he married Jodha

Khannum was a cocubbine daughter raised by Hamida
Edited by myviewprem - 9 years ago
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Originally posted by: susantogiaa

kya matlab maaye alag hai aur pita ek😕

it means, though Akbar was father to all those kids, still they were born to his different wives or concubines...

now see Khannam was born just after 2/3 months after salim's birth, so naturally Jo can't be her mother...

same way Akbar's one wife, Bibi Daulat beg (i don't recall the exact name), gave him 2 daughters..

but Aram Banu, the youngest kid of Akbar was of Jo and Akbar... though i m not sure abt it, but i have read it few days back... and one more daughter of MUZ and Akbar was stillborn, but that was before salim and after twins...

guys, this is what i have read in a book abt Akbar... don't know how much we can be sure abt it
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushimehra

Diksha they not told Mothers Name,

i haven't watched the show... just read Susan's post and got to know abt today's episode.. so posted what i know