Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Dishonor & Disgrace)Beat-Dec 22nd (Page 6)

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Seriya sonna nisha inda show namba tamil show va kuda pinnadi thalidum..i have stopped watching tamil shows because of thier longest run for yrs and iilogical family drama. But started watching yhm for being a unique show.spending so much of time for it. Now it was no more unique they are showing all sorts of bullshit...

Enaku ethu thevaithan tamil show va paakkama erunthathuku thandanai LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604RomComFan

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Gravity
I KNOW Raman is going to be guilty by INACTION
He is going to be mute deaf and blind the first month of tjis shit
He is going to appease Shagun AND Adi by NOT taking Ishitas side by not defending her by not strking that kid soundly across his vicious face

Ishita will continue to be Shagun ki khushi ke liye

Even Simmi and Toshiji will be shown as covertly supporting Shagun

The 7 30 slots require a FEMALE bali or sacrifice every couple months

Ishita it will be...

Hope Raman kicks Shagun out before making baby number 3 ACCIDENTALLY

Somehow, I'm madly hoping the near confession/consummation scene from the last two episodes will rub off on him..and he will STAND BY Ishita..I'm also, much like a lunatic, hoping, that ADI will somehow reform and see how a total gone case his biological mother is and maybe see Ishita for the virtuous lady she is (Kahin toh ISHITA ki acchai kaam aaye)...and then maybe he wouldn't plot and scheme...then maybe it wuldn't be so bad coz then RAMAN wouldn't have to deal with so many majbooris at the same time Big smile

Ishita will lay bare her bedroom, cupboard, kitchen, dining room, SOUL, BODY, SELF-RESPECT ..for that wretched SHAGUN...I have no doubt regarding that

but if somehow, Ishita's newfound best friend Simmi and her doting MIL encourage to engage in more lamb sacrifice, I'll throw in the towel and stop watching this shit altogether...I had enuff while the MANI track, where we WERE FORCED to accept that non-existent "patch-up" scene between the leads RIGHT after the ABH fiasco..bloody stupid, amateur, illogical..like nothing had happened..

If the CVs pull some shit of that kind this time around, then I've had it.

geno0309Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SurrealFantasy

So...this reply is made solely because I want to go to sleep but have 1499 posts and not making it 1500 rankles my teeny-weeny OCD. Stern SmileROFL
Anyway, how is this Mihika track going to proceed? I don't see Ashok turning into a new leaf just to get into bed with her, because:

a) It is simply too much effort to look for more antagonists.
b)Especially as expressionless as Ashok and Suraj. (I have a doubt that Adi is Ashok's kid, based on their similar no-emotions acting. *Sigh* That would solve SO MANY problems!)

Okay, so let's pretend Mihika does (eww) fall for the main antagonist - Is she going to turn into the new Bimbo numero Uno? Or will Mihir join hands with his bachpan mein bichchdi sishter *Paan khaa-ing ishtyle* and become the new President of the Wicked Witches Association as Ashok shall have retired and gone to his house in order to make Mihika stitch some broken buttons and have eyelocks with?Wacko

W*F was that dumb woman thinking? Even Ishita SEEMS to take more time into thinking about her actions. And her actions stem from some deep-rooted benevolence in her. This one's actions stem out of sheer stupidity and recklessness. 

*Another Deep Sigh* 

I shall go to sleep and comfort my sore muscles. Nothing good to watch tonight.

P.S : There was this Malayalam show were the first woman tries to kill her husband because he was having an affair with another woman and had a kid with her and then when he was on the death bed, all her own kids went up against her as their father was dying and stuff. I stopped watching it with my grandma before my eyes could burn up.Stern Smile

P.P.S : Remember how you told me that you'd send me a tape of Ishita speaking in Tamil to torture me? I'll send one of me speaking in Malayalam in order to torture you...my pronunciation is atrocious at times.ROFL

On that note, I shall take your leave. Shubh Natri. Naale Kanaam. Idaye salam. Idaye samayam. (See you tomorrow. At this place. At this time.)

Ciao Ciao Nisssuu.LOL
By saying Nissu you remind me of NassauDay Dreaming
THANK YOU

Before I send you Ishita Tamizh audio tape onnoda Tamizh enna konnudumLOL
JUST KIDDING

Good Tamizh BTW

Res on the rest... sham ko itminaan se is pareshaan pravachan ka jawab doongiBig smile

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhasuressh

Seriya sonna nisha inda show namba tamil show va kuda pinnadi thalidum..i have stopped watching tamil shows because of thier longest run for yrs and iilogical family drama. But started watching yhm for being a unique show.spending so much of time for it. Now it was no more unique they are showing all sorts of bullshit...

Enaku ethu thevaithan tamil show va paakkama erunthathuku thandanai LOL
Parotta Soori Anjaan la solra madiri "avan kathiya kamichu kolluvan ivan pesi pesiye kolluvan pola"ROFL

Ekta nambala china veedu kamichey konnuduva pola irukku

The last Tamizh show I watched was Nadaswaram when my parents visited me three years ago

My Mom JUST ABS LOVESSS IT

During that half hour she will shoot first and ask questions later...LOL

Society la light pochu na, avlav daan kolai vizhumWink

Edited by Nisha0604 - 22 December 2014 at 5:28pm
mayu1982 IF-Rockerz
mayu1982
mayu1982

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
PERFECT ANALYSIS NISHA ClapClapClap

The entire shagun entering into bhalla house track will makes some sense( OMG I using this word) if ADI turns into positive character otherwise this track is exactly like shagun-mihika friendship totally fake, senseless and meaningless. Jai Jai IShita is bound to happen in this track, hope adi will soon join entire bhalla family- We_are_ IShita's devi's_bhakt_group.

I will blame raman,ishita and entire bhalla family for allowing shagun enter into their house, above all she is directly into ishra bedroom. BY god , even criticise , bash is small/ less for this track.

Funniest part for me - adi has informed them about mihika and ashok wedding. Where is appa ? WHy didn't he informed anyone that mihika is not at home? That day appa was giving long lectures to raman how much ishita suffers and he himself is so careless he is not bother to know where is mihika at night time? Specially when she is so called so depressed.

MIhika- Ashok scene was hilarious. Mihika very much like akka , so she is also at "CHee" level when it comes to sex with hubby.She is virgin after all. heeheh .She didn't have much courtesy/humanity( oh love this word now) to inform her family and mihir about this marriage. This character is beyond repair. 

MIhika- Ishita scene- was not only hilarious but very stupid as well. Suddenly importance of sindoor and mangalsutra indicates us this serial is telecasted @7.30pm, and that means she is giving importance to this relationship. What about her- mihir relation? NO importance to engagement ring.She is totally failed in that relation.Never share any information after shagun enter into their life. Above all the reason she agreed to marry to ashok was one of the dumbest reason i have heard. Suraj was alive so what worst can happen to mihir? WHy they want to show mihika has sacrificing lady but end up in showing dumbest character. But in my pov she again used her totally damaged brain cell which forces her to do dumbest thing in life. No matter what now i hate mihika character more and have no sympathy with her. YES SHE DON'T DESERVE ASHOK( SEE AM USING DONT DESERVE WORD) BUT SHE IS HERSELF LAND IN HIS LAP WHAT CAN I DO?LOL

PS. AGAIN LONG COMMENT UFF.Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Mayu

Tumhaare SAARE sawaal legitimate hain par mere paas EK ka BHI jawab nahi

Thanks for reminding me about Appa I completely forgot...

IMO ASHOK does not deserve Mihika, he deserves some hot blooded sex starved nymphomaniac like Shagun Arora, not a frigid self righteous opinionated bhashan spewing zero sex drive woman like Mihika Iyer

mayu1982

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Mayu,

Baseless idiotic, stupid, ludicrous, silly, illogical... all words apply equally to Shagun entering Bhalla house and for Mihika marrying Ashok

WHAT CENTURY do we live in... I would expect a girl like Mihika to chop Ashok's balls off for even suggesting marriage, as a bonus I would expect her to chop Sooraj's balls off and cry RAPE and send them both to prison

I cannot decide WHAT I loved more in today's episode:

1. Mihika the blushing virginal dulhan giving hot blushing looks to Ashok

2. Ishita with her arms around Shagun helping her up the stairs, when I say she surely has a "unusual friendship" I am told I am too rude.

3. Toshiji, Simmi and Raman fawning over that criminal minded vile vicious twerp coddling him to drink the chocolate milk

4. Ishita giving mangal sootra relevance bhashan to Mihika, Tamil movies are famous for "thaali sentiment" being in Tamil Nadu seems to be rubbing off on Kekta, her screen play looks like a stolen one

5.Ashok lamenting not getting laid on his suhaag raat

Edited by Nisha0604 - 22 December 2014 at 5:37pm

geno0309mayu1982

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
I bet in the coming days we will see Ishita negotiating with her potential rapist,aka Ashok Khanna... begging him to agree delaying his suhaag raat "taaqi Shagun ko bura nahi lagega, jab tak who theek nahi ho jaati, he should not take Mihika on a honeymoon or consummate"

After Shagun is done stealing Ishita's husband, Ishita will host the Suhaag Raat personally at the Iyers, maybe THATS WHY Ashok was wearing a veshti

Hmmm... makes me wonder

mayu1982

Go to top