Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Dishonor & Disgrace)Beat-Dec 22nd (Page 5)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Gravity
I KNOW Raman is going to be guilty by INACTION
He is going to be mute deaf and blind the first month of tjis shit
He is going to appease Shagun AND Adi by NOT taking Ishitas side by not defending her by not strking that kid soundly across his vicious face

Ishita will continue to be Shagun ki khushi ke liye

Even Simmi and Toshiji will be shown as covertly supporting Shagun

The 7 30 slots require a FEMALE bali or sacrifice every couple months

Ishita it will be...

Hope Raman kicks Shagun out before making baby number 3 ACCIDENTALLY

RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:21am | IP Logged
[/QUOTE]
Ekta is a chinna veedu lover than any one else on the planet
No wonder ALL her Tamil remakes are such huge hitsOuch
[/QUOTE]

I've never actually watched any of her other shows, or any other  Indian dramas before- avoided them like the plague, especially the  Tamil ones.  

Used to watch my English soaps though, but even that I felt after a while because I was frustrated at the storyline.

Now I've been sucked into this one and I'm so into ISHRA and I really can't see myself leaving yet but the fact that it's the same old plot over again when it seemed to promise so much more at the start is really disappointing.  

There is so many different plot lines still available for all the characters including Shagun- why are they going there so early?Unhappy

I just expected more...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

aphrodite143 Senior Member
aphrodite143
aphrodite143

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:28am | IP Logged
This is the fun of watching a daily soap without being attached to its melodramatic "supaar  mahan"  leads!!
yes that's the word i use for the likes of ...!!
i knew that after to-days episode this forum would be flooded with angry comments from ishra addicts!!

But i am quite amused by today s episode!! it has the right amount of drama if u look from an outsiders eye.
its actually cool and masaledaar. 
i will enjoy this to the core.

only  if i get to see my favorite actors on screen...and thankfully its Aly goni and ruhanika dhawan and not...!!!Evil Smile

Nisha0604

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Nisha:
I agree that Raman is going to be inactive if his past errors are to be looked at. Both Ishita and Raman were in character - overdose of goodness and overdose of majboori respectively.

I don't like the way Adi's character has been written AT ALL, but going from the written updates and analysis I've read here - he may be on towards the path of redemption.
I don't exceptionally care.

Mihika - No words for her. In fact, I liked the way Ishita acted around her; she has no idea what a soup her sister has landed herself into. And Ishita and Raman are going to drown in it.

I WANT the TRPs to fall so low that they are FORCED to change the overall track, although guessing from the way SNS and SSK are always on the top of the charts, not much hope. *Frowns and kills herself.*

I shall write stories and live IshRa through them.Approve

Nisha0604

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aphrodite143

This is the fun of watching a daily soap without being attached to its melodramatic "supaar  mahan"  leads!!
yes that's the word i use for the likes of ...!!
i knew that after to-days episode this forum would be flooded with angry comments from ishra addicts!!

But i am quite amused by today s episode!! it has the right amount of drama if u look from an outsiders eye.
its actually cool and masaledaar. 
i will enjoy this to the core.

only  if i get to see my favorite actors on screen...and thankfully its Aly goni and ruhanika dhawan and not...!!!Evil Smile

@ Bold : I agree. But the show's charm is the lead couple together - as mahaan as they may be. The show is titled "Yeh Hai Mohabbatein," so we expect some "Mohabbat" in the show; not vamps and villains roaming around the leads - be it married to idiots or mother of an expressionless kid. Drama is good and acceptable, as long as the MAJOR story is NOT COMPROMISED with.

That's just my POV. In fact, I wouldn't even watch the show if it were not for the leads. I was watching a romance tv show before they suddenly changed it into some sort of KSBKBT remake, all in a matter of two episodes.

Nisha0604

sudha_suressh IF-Dazzler
sudha_suressh
sudha_suressh

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shagun will most likely use Adi to kick Ishita out of Bhalla house
Raman deserves to lose Ishita if he is overcome with love for Adi

Ishita deserves to lose Raman if she lets Shagun walk all over her

This drama should be fun to watch

We all get what we deserve if we dont raise our voicespq and dont put our foot down

Bang on post nisha Clap u know first ever genuine post that i have come across in the evening. All the points u made on raman and ishita was spot on. Seriously we all know how ishita was as she has done this already so What we can expect from her ?she is hopeless... but what about raman? He don't have any problem in bringing shagun home this time and she was in his bedroom and he is ok with it ..not only raman but entire bhalla family doesn't have any problem.but last time when ishita bring shagun home every one reacted somuch as if she have done some crime especially thoshiji and raman ,but now what happened to them ,they are doing seva to both shagun and adi along with ishita Sleepy they are allowing her to plott against them..seriously!! Iam tired of all this crap looks like both iyer's and bhall's have sold thier brain for a discount rate ..some times i felt that i was watching tamil show in sun tv full of family drama LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604Angel13

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudhasuressh

Originally posted by Nisha0604

Shagun will most likely use Adi to kick Ishita out of Bhalla house
Raman deserves to lose Ishita if he is overcome with love for Adi

Ishita deserves to lose Raman if she lets Shagun walk all over her

This drama should be fun to watch

We all get what we deserve if we dont raise our voicespq and dont put our foot down

Bang on post nisha Clap u know first ever genuine post that i have come across in the evening. All the points u made on raman and ishita was spot on. Seriously we all know how ishita was as she has done this already so What we can expect from her ?she is hopeless... but what about raman? He don't have any problem in bringing shagun home this time and she was in his bedroom and he is ok with it ..not only raman but entire bhalla family doesn't have any problem.but last time when ishita bring shagun home every one reacted somuch as if she have done some crime especially thoshiji and raman ,but now what happened to them ,they are doing seva to both shagun and adi along with ishita Sleepy they are allowing her to plott against them..seriously!! Iam tired of all this crap looks like both iyer's and bhall's have sold thier brain for a discount rate ..some times i felt that i was watching tamil show in sun tv full of family drama LOL
Sudha
Inda kuppai Tamizh showva thokadichidum nenaikaren
In all my years of watching Sun I havent watched ONE show where both wives live under same roof
Idu oru TANIII kadai super star style la sollanum na

I cannot believe Ishita is going to endure this shit for Adis sake

Rosham nu onnu illave illeyo?
SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
So...this reply is made solely because I want to go to sleep but have 1499 posts and not making it 1500 rankles my teeny-weeny OCD. Stern SmileROFL
Anyway, how is this Mihika track going to proceed? I don't see Ashok turning into a new leaf just to get into bed with her, because:

a) It is simply too much effort to look for more antagonists.
b)Especially as expressionless as Ashok and Suraj. (I have a doubt that Adi is Ashok's kid, based on their similar no-emotions acting. *Sigh* That would solve SO MANY problems!)

Okay, so let's pretend Mihika does (eww) fall for the main antagonist - Is she going to turn into the new Bimbo numero Uno? Or will Mihir join hands with his bachpan mein bichchdi sishter *Paan khaa-ing ishtyle* and become the new President of the Wicked Witches Association as Ashok shall have retired and gone to his house in order to make Mihika stitch some broken buttons and have eyelocks with?Wacko

W*F was that dumb woman thinking? Even Ishita SEEMS to take more time into thinking about her actions. And her actions stem from some deep-rooted benevolence in her. This one's actions stem out of sheer stupidity and recklessness. 

*Another Deep Sigh* 

I shall go to sleep and comfort my sore muscles. Nothing good to watch tonight.

P.S : There was this Malayalam show were the first woman tries to kill her husband because he was having an affair with another woman and had a kid with her and then when he was on the death bed, all her own kids went up against her as their father was dying and stuff. I stopped watching it with my grandma before my eyes could burn up.Stern Smile

P.P.S : Remember how you told me that you'd send me a tape of Ishita speaking in Tamil to torture me? I'll send one of me speaking in Malayalam in order to torture you...my pronunciation is atrocious at times.ROFL

On that note, I shall take your leave. Shubh Natri. Naale Kanaam. Idaye salam. Idaye samayam. (See you tomorrow. At this place. At this time.)

Ciao Ciao Nisssuu.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

geno0309Nisha0604

Go to top