Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Dishonor & Disgrace)Beat-Dec 22nd (Page 4)

SimRise Goldie
SimRise
SimRise

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:11am | IP Logged
so finally after 1 yr..ekta kapoor ka tadka lag hi gaya serial mai  AngryOuchAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mouri_isratNisha0604anjs

SurrealFantasy Goldie
SurrealFantasy
SurrealFantasy

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Didn't watch it.
From the looks of it, I'm not going to torture myself with this track.

I'll drop by and tell you all about not watching the show for the next few...days?weeks?months?Stern Smile

P.S. : So bimbo number 2 actually married the asshat and bimbo number 1 is now living with the Bhallas. Did Mihir go away to London or is he drinking away in some other bar on CP? (Waise CP is a place, what the heck is CP Road?!Ermm)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose1000Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Nene
TELL ME ABT IT
Not only do they butcher the show
THEY BUTCHER MY FAVE DILLI

ARGHHH
RomComFan IF-Rockerz
RomComFan
RomComFan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Beautiful post.  Honestly, I'm trying to focus on the good parts and remain as positive as I can but you completely stated all my frustrations in this. 

There are literally moments in my home when my family flips to a show and I immediately say  'change it's the wappadi (sautan) show'... I am so sick of this track in every show... and now here too?Unhappy

Is there no other track they can come up with.  I know AH has great chemistry with KP, but he is sizzling with DT.

Why not a fresh storyline for AH? UGH!D'oh

Please let this be handled differently on this show.

Everyone is to blame for this scenario, except Ruhi. 

Edited by RomComFan - 22 December 2014 at 10:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drishtimauryarose1000Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anshipriya

so finally after 1 yr..ekta kapoor ka tadka lag hi gaya serial mai  AngryOuchAngry

Mihika is the new gold digging sex starved shagun
To top it off she appeared envious of the CEOs wife

Does she not know the CEOs wife does not like sex or wealth?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose1000anjs

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RomComFan

Beautiful post.  Honestly, I'm trying to focus on the good parts and remain as positive as I can but you completely stated all my frustrations in this. 

There are literally moments in my home when my family flips to a show and I immediately say  'change it's the wappadi (sautan) show'... I am so sick of this track in every show... and now here too?Unhappy

Is there no other track they can come up with.  I know AH has great chemistry with KP, but he is sizzling with DT.

Why not a fresh storyline for AH? UGH!D'oh

Please let this be handled differently on this show.

Everyone is to blame for this scenario, except Ruhi. 

Ekta is a chinna veedu lover than any one else on the planet
No wonder ALL her Tamil remakes are such huge hitsOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RomComFan

gravity23 IF-Dazzler
gravity23
gravity23

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Nisha, You're DISAPPOINTED that RAMAN remained mum when Ishita laid her sauten on THEIR Bed?? 
I wasn't. The last time Ishita did that when she found Shaggy drunk and decrepit in the middle of the road, didnt leave any of the shock value in that act anymore. I would've expected Raman to protest against it, IF ADI had NOT been with her. But since he saw his son in the garbage dump along with his ex-wife, his senses seemed to have left him somehow.

Somehow, I felt, Raman was more disgusted and harangued by that incorrigible vamp, than actually caring for her...It was like "Yeh kaisi museebat hai types?"

BUT, I would expect Raman to MOUTH some really nasty snarky lines so as to show Shaggy where she stands, AND tell her ADI is going to be with him coz he cant see his son ending up on the streets or something. Tomorrow. Or whenever Shaggy comes back to Bhalla house for her "vacation". If he doesn't..then well...the CVs have lost the plot.

It will go back to being like EK's countless soaps where people cant figure out who they want to stay with...their ex, their current partners or some lrking third partner...

But even as I write this, I KNOW the CVs will BRING Shagun right into Bhalla house. We will have no respite whatsoever from this endless torture.

I will positively stop watching this crap if ISHITA behaveS like Mihika (PART II) and acts for "Shagun aur ADI ki khushi ke liye" and all. I wont be able to tolerate that Shagun-happiness track anymore. Mihika's unending Shagun rant left me traumatised to ever go that route again.

No matter HOW desperate, how pathetic Shagun's situation migt be right now, its of her own making and ISHITA owes NOTHING to this bitchy EX of her husband. 

But...I know ISHITA will go back to her zero-self-respect days...and I DREAD that.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rose1000geno0309Nisha0604RomComFananjs

geno0309 IF-Dazzler
geno0309
geno0309

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Seems like I was the only one ROFLing during the entire episode(lucky me I am catching up on the old episodes-so am actually in a good moodBig smile
Nisha just watched the Ruhi-Raman beard episode-uber cuteEmbarrassed-yes now am rooting for a similar scene between IshRa. LOL what am I saying-by the look of it we should just celebrate if we font get a similar Shagun-Raman scene-yuckkk

The reason I think the entire Bhalla clan dotes on the psycho kid is coz he's the heir to the family-he's the male childAngry-I think at the end of this track they will give the seekh of gender equality Silly

The less said abt Mihika the better-she has to be dumbest character in show-beats Shagun! She actually deserves that jerk AshokAngry

As usual iss sab mein IshRa ki waat lag gayi!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Go to top