Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The Daily (Dishonor & Disgrace)Beat-Dec 22nd (Page 2)

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mouri_israt

i am just shocked.how many stupid stuffs they are going to show?
Now shagun will stay at bhalla house
this kind of thing where ex and present live under the same roof i dnt think exist even in extremely modern family..
Total crap.
A woman cant even bear her husband being over frnly with anothr woman.
And herd ishita and shagun undr the same roof
can i plz break cvs head
this type of sautan drama nvr watched in my life

Mouri

YHM mein Bhagwan nanhe Krishna ke roop mein Adi jo haiAngryAngryAngry

He is the favorite of all

I was sick to my stomach watching the entire family fawn over him

Hes 12 or THIRTEEN

Ek din nahi khayega to MAR nahi jaayega

Sorry, wont apologize

Too much drama

I mean I was thinking "JUST WAIT U people, the kid will drink all the chocolate milk and poison each one of your food. If guns were legal in India this kid would have shot an entire neighborhood down"Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm111anjs

Seriousreader IF-Dazzler
Seriousreader
Seriousreader

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
I simply can't relate to YHM anymore
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged

awesome post Nisha...totally agree as always...

but one shot i loved today, and that was Mihika reprimanding Ishita for pulling of her mangalsutra...

Will it give Ishita the spine that a wife must must have...will it open her eyes, that even she needs to be as possessive for Raman...

Raman was a bit annoyed with Ishita for tending to Shagun, but thats not enough for us... He shoudve thrown a tantrum...hopefully, he will, when Ishita n Toshi forces Shagun to stay back, tomorrow...else m sure he is on his way to become a Jagat Pita...

Bhalla's concern for Adi, seemed natural to me, I have seen such grand parents, who are ready to forgive small lies from their grandson cause he belongs to a broken family, the sympathy level is higher then general circumstances...

I feel, Ishita consoling Adi that he isnt alone, seems like she will manage to win his heart...and Shagun has entered with the sole purpose to break IshRa, but eventually she will end up loosing Adi, as well...

geno0309Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:28am | IP Logged
More hysterical to me than Mihika marrying Ashok was the way the entire Bhalla family protected and coddled Adi
I mean the kid from the moment he got out of his mother's womb has been plotting scheming and manipulating people, has ALLOWED his mother  to use him for sex and toys... has witnessed a random man live with his mother, has seen his mother be involved in multiple drunken brawls...

And here they were acting like Adi is Shravu

Disgusting!!!

Left alone the kid would have pushed everyone off the 17th floor or whatever and dusted his hands off and gone off to the bedroom to declare to his Mom "Aapke liye ek naya ghar banaya maine, I killed all the Bhallas, go find another piece of meat to screw,while I think of how to dupe him out of his millions"Angry
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

awesome post Nisha...totally agree as always...

but one shot i loved today, and that was Mihika reprimanding Ishita for pulling of her mangalsutra...

Will it give Ishita the spine that a wife must must have...will it open her eyes, that even she needs to be as possessive for Raman...

Raman was a bit annoyed with Ishita for tending to Shagun, but thats not enough for us... He shoudve thrown a tantrum...hopefully, he will, when Ishita n Toshi forces Shagun to stay back, tomorrow...else m sure he is on his way to become a Jagat Pita...

Bhalla's concern for Adi, seemed natural to me, I have seen such grand parents, who are ready to forgive small lies from their grandson cause he belongs to a broken family, the sympathy level is higher then general circumstances...

I feel, Ishita consoling Adi that he isnt alone, seems like she will manage to win his heart...and Shagun has entered with the sole purpose to break IshRa, but eventually she will end up loosing Adi, as well...

THANK YOU ANJU

I eagerly look forward to your visit to the Beat as well

I agree with everything you say, but am JUST unable to relate to the love everyone feels for that twerp sorry... will be blunt
I was OK with everything else, couldnt care less if Mihika wants sex from her rapist I just want to make it clear Delhi women are not NOT so CHEAP or DESPERATE as Mihika Iyer. NOT ONE would marry their rapist irrespective of what the provocation is

What bothered m,e today was Ashok had his FIRST piece of victory against Raman it made me FURIOUSSSAngry
If this is going to be a precedent, then the outcome of Shagun's entry could be disturbingCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yhm111geno0309anjs

mouri_israt Senior Member
mouri_israt
mouri_israt

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
the new slot has totally ruind yhm.we never saw this amount of drama in 9 months that we saw only in 3 months.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha0604

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:35am | IP Logged
chill Nisha...Relax...LOL
Toshi saying Ishita will understand was like betraying us LOL Toshiji appka hi toh sahara tha, aapne bhi daga de diya

Raman should atleast attempt to book a rental flat for Adi n Shagun, but his man friday will be totally broken coming episodes, so the chances are nil...

but Mihir must celebrate, i say, bach gaya bichaara, JM no 2 se...

and how long will Mihika push Ashok...he isnt a sata-savitra like Raman-Mihir...

geno0309Nisha0604

Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

chill Nisha...Relax...LOL
Toshi saying Ishita will understand was like betraying us LOL Toshiji appka hi toh sahara tha, aapne bhi daga de diya

Raman should atleast attempt to book a rental flat for Adi n Shagun, but his man friday will be totally broken coming episodes, so the chances are nil...

but Mihir must celebrate, i say, bach gaya bichaara, JM no 2 se...

and how long will Mihika push Ashok...he isnt a sata-savitra like Raman-Mihir...

I just posted elsewhere

If Mihika was so desperate for sex with Ashok why make such a hoopla two weeks ago, why not invite Sooraj and have a blooody orgy?

I mean she is modern and ambitious, correct so an orgy is no big deal

Whatever STUPID plan is cooking in her mind will meet the same fate as her PREVIOUS plan for trapping Ashok met

NAKED, ALONE AND ON HIS BED

THIS time AFTER THE ACTAngry

geno0309anjs

Go to top