India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Nandu with abhi pls..

MuratHayat IF-Rockerz
MuratHayat
MuratHayat

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I just couldnt bear to watch nandu's plight...
jus imagine how tormented she must feel...i mean  manik..jiske liye jab nandu saamne hoti thi tab koi ni dikhta tha...jiski attention nd care itni important hoti thi manik k liye... remember raghav sir's bday party...like how he was all finding ways to spend time with nandu and dance with her... nd how he cant bear to even imagine her with anybody else though he pushed her away...not  miss a chance to caress  her whenever she was close to him...  Waisa ladka ab pushing the same nandu away even if it was an accidental touch... being rude to her...ignoring her to utmost level...that too after getting to see her after a week..OMG...seriously dat must feel like hell for nandu... im loving the way Cvs r portraying that but i don't wan t nandu to suffer yar...i want her to give a damn...coz both are at fault...if she is at fault for leaving him he is at bigger fault for not solving the root of probs..acting all immature...
Cvs  if u'l b showing nandu jealous please please do the same to manik or better make him even more worse jealous by abhi-nandu friendship...but i guess dey wont actually explore abhi-nandu track coz..itz clear that all the while they were auditioning guyz to pair up against mukti.. more foucus will be on mukti-abhi so i guess chances of showing a jalsu manikOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DazlingdivyashahzTriShaktispnfanAutumn_Hue

annabennypaul Newbie
annabennypaul
annabennypaul

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
even i was hoping for the same...nandu hav already cried a lot...nw i want to see manik being jelous nd desperate...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top