Amaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Enjoyed Yuvraaj's and Sharad's jasoosi today! You could tell that Suhani genuinely felt bad over telling Soumya to go but she had no choice! Apart from all the evilness it was a good episode! 😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naam-ada-likhna thumbnail
Loved the Pre cap now he will see how big of a witch she is and I hope he is the one to kick her out or else he will take Suhani with him and leave.
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I really liked todays episode as well. I skipped the villains part though so it was even better. Excellent pace, gripping and I loved hw they went about showing everything. And poor snoopy always in the thick of things helping them sort out their problems. Really they just use the poor doggy he is so adorable and not evil like the dog I have.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see Yuvraj and Sharad working together and being practical...and I liked the precap. I hope Yuvraj heard everything Soumya said.

PS- Really hope Suhani's makeup & hair improves soon along with giving her some pretty youthful style  sarees...and some nice dangly earrings...
DarkUnicorn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Im happy yuvraj didnt instantly think Suhani as a villian and tried to understand that she is doing this for some reason. I hope he finds out the truth soon. 
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yes really the episode was a treat..finally Yuvraj trying to find out the truth.👍🏼
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amaraah

Enjoyed Yuvraaj's and Sharad's jasoosi today! You could tell that Suhani genuinely felt bad over telling Soumya to go but she had no choice! Apart from all the evilness it was a good episode! 😉

I too enjoyed it and am glad that for a change Yuvraj is trying to find out what's going on!   I love him and Sharad working together!

I'm also glad to see that Suhani is feeling bad about Souyma too and that she isn't just throwing her to the wolves (or what Souywa thinks she is doing to her) and thinking of saving Yuvraj only.   I'm sure she would not have done so if she didn't think that Krishna honestly did feel bad and wants to change/repent.   Plus, I'm glad that she's putting her hubby before her bestie for a change.
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiab

I really liked todays episode as well. I skipped the villains part though so it was even better. Excellent pace, gripping and I loved hw they went about showing everything. And poor snoopy always in the thick of things helping them sort out their problems. Really they just use the poor doggy he is so adorable and not evil like the dog I have.

I'm so glad they thought to call the vet for Snoopy, otherwise all the love Yuvraj shows for the beautiful boy would be for not!

BTW, what kind of dog do you have?