India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Today's Episode!

Amaraah Senior Member
Amaraah
Amaraah

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Enjoyed Yuvraaj's and Sharad's jasoosi today! You could tell that Suhani genuinely felt bad over telling Soumya to go but she had no choice! Apart from all the evilness it was a good episode! Wink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

qwerty012llsujillParm....Jes...shanakyasharan

naam-ada-likhna Senior Member
naam-ada-likhna
naam-ada-likhna

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Loved the Pre cap now he will see how big of a witch she is and I hope he is the one to kick her out or else he will take Suhani with him and leave.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sui007qwerty012shanakyasharan

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I really liked todays episode as well. I skipped the villains part though so it was even better. Excellent pace, gripping and I loved hw they went about showing everything. And poor snoopy always in the thick of things helping them sort out their problems. Really they just use the poor doggy he is so adorable and not evil like the dog I have.

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Good to see Yuvraj and Sharad working together and being practical...and I liked the precap. I hope Yuvraj heard everything Soumya said.

PS- Really hope Suhani's makeup & hair improves soon along with giving her some pretty youthful style  sarees...and some nice dangly earrings...

-MrsJonSnow- IF-Dazzler
-MrsJonSnow-
-MrsJonSnow-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Im happy yuvraj didnt instantly think Suhani as a villian and tried to understand that she is doing this for some reason. I hope he finds out the truth soon. 
...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
yes really the episode was a treat..finally Yuvraj trying to find out the truth.Thumbs Up
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Amaraah

Enjoyed Yuvraaj's and Sharad's jasoosi today! You could tell that Suhani genuinely felt bad over telling Soumya to go but she had no choice! Apart from all the evilness it was a good episode! Wink

I too enjoyed it and am glad that for a change Yuvraj is trying to find out what's going on!   I love him and Sharad working together!

I'm also glad to see that Suhani is feeling bad about Souyma too and that she isn't just throwing her to the wolves (or what Souywa thinks she is doing to her) and thinking of saving Yuvraj only.   I'm sure she would not have done so if she didn't think that Krishna honestly did feel bad and wants to change/repent.   Plus, I'm glad that she's putting her hubby before her bestie for a change.
Parm. IF-Rockerz
Parm.
Parm.

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandiab

I really liked todays episode as well. I skipped the villains part though so it was even better. Excellent pace, gripping and I loved hw they went about showing everything. And poor snoopy always in the thick of things helping them sort out their problems. Really they just use the poor doggy he is so adorable and not evil like the dog I have.

I'm so glad they thought to call the vet for Snoopy, otherwise all the love Yuvraj shows for the beautiful boy would be for not!

BTW, what kind of dog do you have?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sandiab

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top