Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: preep

i would rather say "ranveer singh smooches karan johar leaves siddharth dishearten"..😉😆

Bechara Sid Mal pappi koi aur de gaya aur yeh akela reh gaya ðŸ¤£
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

Bechara Sid Mal pappi koi aur de gaya aur yeh akela reh gaya ðŸ¤£

🤣   Sid ki soutan Ranveer  🤣
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG guys he kissed kjo as a joke. He joked afterwards that he did it to get a movie from him lol.
Ranveer is straight, and very comfortable with his sexuality, thats why he can do something like kiss kjo and not make a big deal out of it. 
zara321 thumbnail
OMG guys ranveer kissed kjo as joke. He even joked afterwards that he did it to get a movie from him lol
Ranveer is straight, and very comfortable with his sexuality. Thats why he can kiss kjo and not make a big deal out of it.

So many straight actors in Hollywood have kissed other guys as a joke, that doesn't make them gay 
Edited by zarak65 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .King-Of-Kings

The first ever AIB Knockout has turned out to be a huge success. It's all due to the celebrities who shed their stardom and participated in this show.

And AIB Knockout would be remembered even more due to Ranveer Singh's impromptu act. The Ram Leela star has smooched filmmaker Karan Johar on stage. Yes! This sudden act left everyone surprised including Deepika Padukone who was present to cheer him.

Not only that, even Karan took this entire thing in the right spirit.

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/karan-johar/ranveer-singh-surprises-kjo-smooch

Ranveer Singh -  nautanki 24*7 ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢ .. 
Originally posted by: zarak65

OMG guys ranveer kissed kjo as joke. He even said afterwards that he did it to get a movie from him lol

Implied, others (Sid, Ranbir, et al.) got theirs by giving multiple organ job to K-Jo.

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: NailClipper

Implied, others (Sid, Ranbir, et al.) got theirs by giving multiple organ job to K-Jo.

🤣 zara ko fasa diya
zara321 thumbnail
Originally posted by: NailClipper

It was the AIB knockout event, everyone was doing things as a joke, nothing was taken seriously 

🤣  ðŸ¤£

Sorry, didnt mean to be insensitive but that was super funny.. if its any consolation , this kiss doesnt make Ranveer gay , he is just mighty generous with his PDAs , so the chances of getting upclose with him are more than chances of getting upclose with any other actor..😉.. 
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Quixotic5

🤣  ðŸ¤£

Sorry, didnt mean to be insensitive but that was super funny.. if its any consolation , this kiss doesnt make Ranveer gay , he is just mighty generous with his PDAs , so the chances of getting upclose with him are more than chances of getting upclose with any other actor..😉.. 

Well the gif served it's purpose then.
I just posted for fun.

I love the guy..
but I'm not crazy.(well I'm crazy but you get what i mean it here) 
I cldn't careless what he does with his life..😆