Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Last few days of D3, too hell for SwaRon fans.. (Page 3)

JensenVruShan IF-Sizzlerz
JensenVruShan
JensenVruShan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by GURASH14

n adding to that reyam scene where swayam says mera bhai sharon ko stalk karta hai its so embarrassing yaar thats all..where was his frustration man no strong dialogue ,leave strong there was no dialogue 8 all...kya bana diya hai swayam ko...:(

Yeah agreed I was thinking is this really Swayam who used to panic when Sharon gets a scratch. Ab dekho he was embarrased by what his brother did stalking ana eve teasing his love and sending her crap messages. Does he even love her Confused. Sick of the horrible writing and lack of proper dialogues and justification to the character. Swayam Shekhawat- The loverboy Cry . As a girl anyone would be terified to enter such a family especially  if the guy doesnt defend them properly. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14cscs

rbpll Senior Member
rbpll
rbpll

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Cvs ka ek hi kaam hai ki kaise swayam aur swayam se related chiizo ko degrade kare...I really don't understand y there was need to show all this cheap kind of tracks ...how these all r gonna contribute in swaron's story...
I still wonder how cum swayam belong from this kind of gawaar n cheap family...If they want to show swayam's family they should've show swayam's mom n dad instead of this bua tillu shillu all these idiots...
Palki always maintained the fact that this seemingly simple guy named swayam shekhawat is actually belong from a high profile business family like sharon n rey ...he chose to live the simple life  that was the base of his character ...how cum a family of business tycoon is so cheap n gawaar...look at rishi shekhawat he was may b not the best father but a powerful n sophisticated human being...he was always supportive of taani n he actually liked sharon for her boldness...
Cvs ko swayam ka character samajh hi nai aata...they made his character so weak...ab to solo par bhi doubt ho raha ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Dew..--Anaya--Analysiscscs

Analysis IF-Dazzler
Analysis
Analysis

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rupita

Cvs ka ek hi kaam hai ki kaise swayam aur swayam se related chiizo ko degrade kare...I really don't understand y there was need to show all this cheap kind of tracks ...how these all r gonna contribute in swaron's story...
I still wonder how cum swayam belong from this kind of gawaar n cheap family...If they want to show swayam's family they should've show swayam's mom n dad instead of this bua tillu shillu all these idiots...
Palki always maintained the fact that this seemingly simple guy named swayam shekhawat is actually belong from a high profile business family like sharon n rey ...he chose to live the simple life  that was the base of his character ...how cum a family of business tycoon is so cheap n gawaar...look at rishi shekhawat he was may b not the best father but a powerful n sophisticated human being...he was always supportive of taani n he actually liked sharon for her boldness...
Cvs ko swayam ka character samajh hi nai aata...they made his character so weak...ab to solo par bhi doubt ho raha ...

Loved it Smile

Cvs have ruined such a beautiful character Cry 

No Solo
No Duet
No Dialogue
No Track
No Credit
No Solo scene
Nothing Dead 

Dew..cscs

--Anaya-- IF-Dazzler
--Anaya--
--Anaya--

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
SwaRon hv become a joke for cvs. Feels crap. Just gv us patch up n get done with the torture. thurd class level writing hi rahegi inki bass

GURASH14cscs

Nicki_vrushan Senior Member
Nicki_vrushan
Nicki_vrushan

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Your title says it all however I feel that this has been the case for a long time from the cvs side ' do hell with swaron fan'
Promise swayam's solo, and give nothing but everyone else solo
Show swaron in precaps, than give a 2 min meaningless scenes in the next episode while covering others
Vrushan wins ITA award, however act like it never even happen
Give swaron breakup to create excitement in swaron fans thinking that the intensity will be brought back and than use it as a means to destroy both the characters.

The basic mentally of cvs is to find ways to destroy swayam and sharon's characters so everyone else in the show looks good compared to them.

Great going cvs and channel heads, now the show is closing on a negative noteClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

.nerfherder IF-Sizzlerz
.nerfherder
.nerfherder

Pragmatic CC Captain

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 3:26am | IP Logged
This is stupid and annoying.
The show is ending yet we cannot see anything good on our screens.
Swayam didn't say anything significant :O Seriously?

No wonder the show's ending. -_-

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnanyaVruShan

every single char EXCEPT swaron is getting duets & romantic scenes. channel & cvs ko sirf swaron ko he ignore karna hota hai. dis is utter disgusting. why d heck der is no single swaron scenes frm days.??????  why d heck der is no swaron duets & solos.?????  swayam's solo ka promise kiya tha ph ne. kaha gaya dance.????  dis biased nature of cvs & channel will lead dem to shutting up d channel. i know though d3 k baad wohi hoga. Wink
d3 is going to end in 3 wks. give swaron patch up, dances & some good swaron scenes atleast. den to hell wid ur f***ing channel.
no solo no duet Angry
GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JensenVruShan

Originally posted by GURASH14

n adding to that reyam scene where swayam says mera bhai sharon ko stalk karta hai its so embarrassing yaar thats all..where was his frustration man no strong dialogue ,leave strong there was no dialogue 8 all...kya bana diya hai swayam ko...:(

Yeah agreed I was thinking is this really Swayam who used to panic when Sharon gets a scratch. Ab dekho he was embarrased by what his brother did stalking ana eve teasing his love and sending her crap messages. Does he even love her Confused. Sick of the horrible writing and lack of proper dialogues and justification to the character. Swayam Shekhawat- The loverboy Cry . As a girl anyone would be terified to enter such a family especially  if the guy doesnt defend them properly. 
think ki if the stalker was someone else what would have swayam done ? wud he leave like doing nothing ? what values n traditions does he always talk abt. ek ladka ek ladki ko stalk kar raha hai eve tease kar raha hai bua aake sharon ko soo many things sunake chali jaati hai and he is still wordless..i have a question too did he ever love sharon ? 
ab toh i am assuming ki there wont be any patch up instead i am thinking swayam will go abroad for further studies..dekhna..

Go to top