Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nicki_vrushan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Your title says it all however I feel that this has been the case for a long time from the cvs side ' do hell with swaron fan'
Promise swayam's solo, and give nothing but everyone else solo
Show swaron in precaps, than give a 2 min meaningless scenes in the next episode while covering others
Vrushan wins ITA award, however act like it never even happen
Give swaron breakup to create excitement in swaron fans thinking that the intensity will be brought back and than use it as a means to destroy both the characters.

The basic mentally of cvs is to find ways to destroy swayam and sharon's characters so everyone else in the show looks good compared to them.

Great going cvs and channel heads, now the show is closing on a negative noteπŸ‘
.nerfherder thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is stupid and annoying.
The show is ending yet we cannot see anything good on our screens.
Swayam didn't say anything significant :O Seriously?

No wonder the show's ending. -_-
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: AnanyaVruShan

every single char EXCEPT swaron is getting duets & romantic scenes. channel & cvs ko sirf swaron ko he ignore karna hota hai. dis is utter disgusting. why d heck der is no single swaron scenes frm days.??????  why d heck der is no swaron duets & solos.?????  swayam's solo ka promise kiya tha ph ne. kaha gaya dance.????  dis biased nature of cvs & channel will lead dem to shutting up d channel. i know though d3 k baad wohi hoga. πŸ˜‰

d3 is going to end in 3 wks. give swaron patch up, dances & some good swaron scenes atleast. den to hell wid ur f***ing channel.

no solo no duet πŸ˜‘
GURASH14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JensenVruShan

Yeah agreed I was thinking is this really Swayam who used to panic when Sharon gets a scratch. Ab dekho he was embarrased by what his brother did stalking ana eve teasing his love and sending her crap messages. Does he even love her πŸ˜•. Sick of the horrible writing and lack of proper dialogues and justification to the character. Swayam Shekhawat- The loverboy 😭 . As a girl anyone would be terified to enter such a family especially  if the guy doesnt defend them properly. 

think ki if the stalker was someone else what would have swayam done ? wud he leave like doing nothing ? what values n traditions does he always talk abt. ek ladka ek ladki ko stalk kar raha hai eve tease kar raha hai bua aake sharon ko soo many things sunake chali jaati hai and he is still wordless..i have a question too did he ever love sharon ? 
ab toh i am assuming ki there wont be any patch up instead i am thinking swayam will go abroad for further studies..dekhna..
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anaya.SwaRon

I am so glad this shit3 is ending. New cvs also suckk yeahh i guess. Are they for real. Where d hell are SwaRon scenes dude. Who the f**k wants to watch the solos n duets of other random characters?? And how many solos will rey get? Every episode uska dikhaywnge kya? If m not wrong the mahaan producer also confirmed for Swayam solo...No signs of it.. Disgusting.

They cant even respect the fact that VruShan got this show the jodi award.

want swayam solo πŸ˜‘
angel_kriyaansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
no ss moments evn today  :|...excpt those exhange of glances...😳...bt dat too lasted less than a sec 
--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rupita

Cvs ka ek hi kaam hai ki kaise swayam aur swayam se related chiizo ko degrade kare...I really don't understand y there was need to show all this cheap kind of tracks ...how these all r gonna contribute in swaron's story...

I still wonder how cum swayam belong from this kind of gawaar n cheap family...If they want to show swayam's family they should've show swayam's mom n dad instead of this bua tillu shillu all these idiots...
Palki always maintained the fact that this seemingly simple guy named swayam shekhawat is actually belong from a high profile business family like sharon n rey ...he chose to live the simple life  that was the base of his character ...how cum a family of business tycoon is so cheap n gawaar...look at rishi shekhawat he was may b not the best father but a powerful n sophisticated human being...he was always supportive of taani n he actually liked sharon for her boldness...
Cvs ko swayam ka character samajh hi nai aata...they made his character so weak...ab to solo par bhi doubt ho raha ...

That was Palki's Creation, And this Bua dadi are Ameeta's creation... Not only they brought cheap  and disgusting characters but also cheap dialogues.. 
These Cvs never understood Swaron character and story..😭
Both Swayam and Sharon is totally ruined... And nothing can be done just waiting for patch up... No expectations further..
And about dances agree with you solo b doubt lg raha h..

BepannaahPyaar thumbnail
what else can a SwaRon fan actually expect from d CVs😑😑😑
i'm still quite surprised dat dey even consider SwaRon as a part of d show now😲
seriously... i'm no longer watching D3 nwπŸ˜ƒ
tu bhi chod de aur khush raheπŸ˜‰

for us... SwaRon has and will always rock😳
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: jahnavi5

i'm really worried that will swaron will patch-up in this season or not..?😑😑 

They should patch up