Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Last few days of D3, too hell for SwaRon fans..

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:53am | IP Logged
And I thought that i can watch and actually enjoy the last three weeks of my fav show (once upon a time). I didn't wanted to crib or bang my head while watching at least the ending of the show, but i was so wrong. Big smile

Whole episode, but not even a single SwaRon scene. Angry
Another lead will get solo after solo, but SWAYAM will not get even after so much requests and mind you guys, EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION BY ONE OF THE PRODUCERS OF D3. Really dunno what dere ' one week' refers to. I cannot see solo coming in this week. 

Other couple, not even lead, will get a couple dance, But SwaRon will dance only on special occasions or episodes. Do we have to wait for holi, diwali, valentine or monsoon spl for SwaRon dances Angry Now dere is no time for that also. This breakup phase was a good opportunity to show passion through dance, but it wasn't utilised. 

Coming to 'much hyped' scene where swayam takes sharon's side in front of bua. Damn Sharon spoke up for herself and actually more than swayam she answered bua back. There were just two dialogues for swayam, aap ussey aise baat nahi kar sakte and pls bua yaha se jao.

Thats all Shocked 

On each and every front the show is getting more and more disappointing. This is the reason behind show shutting and low tvt, pathetic script, importance to unimportant characters and non utilistation of talented actors. 

ITA award winner jodi VruShan are not treated properly in show. NO scenes, solos, duets or even dialogues. No wonder this show is shutting down, and channel will follow the suit _/\_

Edited by cscs - 22 December 2014 at 8:05am

The following 38 member(s) liked the above post:

minimini66enigma1997Shan_swayamAish_VruShanpinks2014ritz15Dew..Nicki_vrushandvrushussamairashaaz23GURASH14Pissa99Phoenix_angel_kriyaanshDD_TannufanTonyStark91priya_sejwali_yatharthkShreya..--Ecstasy--anjuvrushanAnalysis--Anaya--ExpectoPatronus-CrazyNiru-foreverlazypiyu_swaronMirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Autumn_HuelilInfinities.SlayerkajalVReSHnazohasad2.0.nerfherderJensenVruShan-spongy-

ExpectoPatronus IF-Dazzler
ExpectoPatronus
ExpectoPatronus

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:07am | IP Logged
every single char EXCEPT swaron is getting duets & romantic scenes. channel & cvs ko sirf swaron ko he ignore karna hota hai. dis is utter disgusting. why d heck der is no single swaron scenes frm days.??????  why d heck der is no swaron duets & solos.?????  swayam's solo ka promise kiya tha ph ne. kaha gaya dance.????  dis biased nature of cvs & channel will lead dem to shutting up d channel. i know though d3 k baad wohi hoga. Wink
d3 is going to end in 3 wks. give swaron patch up, dances & some good swaron scenes atleast. den to hell wid ur f***ing channel.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew.._bellaSwan_cscs

--Anaya-- IF-Dazzler
--Anaya--
--Anaya--

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
I am so glad this shit3 is ending. New cvs also suckk yeahh i guess. Are they for real. Where d hell are SwaRon scenes dude. Who the f**k wants to watch the solos n duets of other random characters?? And how many solos will rey get? Every episode uska dikhaywnge kya? If m not wrong the mahaan producer also confirmed for Swayam solo...No signs of it.. Disgusting.

They cant even respect the fact that VruShan got this show the jodi award.

Edited by Anaya.SwaRon - 22 December 2014 at 8:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dew..cscs

jahnavi5 Newbie
jahnavi5
jahnavi5

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:12am | IP Logged
i'm really worried that will swaron will patch-up in this season or not..?AngryAngry 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MirageSwaroncscs

JensenVruShan IF-Sizzlerz
JensenVruShan
JensenVruShan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
All crap side char will get duets and rom scenes Dead usse dekhta kaun hai , but the main lead couple gets nothing. Wow Thank God this trash show is going off air. 
Will they give SwaRon a happy ending before this show goes off air is a BIG question mark now. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cscs

Analysis IF-Dazzler
Analysis
Analysis

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:24am | IP Logged
didn't watched it yet..
May be scene edited ho ... No Dialogues to him ...Ouch

Every track starts ... swayam looked like main focus n then focus gets shift to others n he remains to for getting shiits.Sleepy

ise acha to swayam ne Bua n Dadi ko just B4 breakup se phele kaha tha ,,, he cleared things abt sharon..

Show really gonna end ?  Confused
Cvs have no focus on swaron... Shocked

Edited by Analysis - 22 December 2014 at 8:27am

cscs

cscs IF-Sizzlerz
cscs
cscs

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Analysis

didn't watched it yet..
May be scene edited ho ... No Dialogues to him ...Ouch

Every track starts ... swayam looked like main focus n then focus gets shift to others n he remains to for getting shiits.Sleepy

ise acha to swayam ne Bua n Dadi ko just B4 breakup se phele kaha tha ,,, he cleared things abt sharon..

Show really gonna end ?  Confused
Cvs have no focus on swaron... Shocked

That scene was not edited. Swayam gt only two dialogues.. ussey zyada to sharon boli bua ko -_-
N show is ending on 9th Jan. n it is keeping its legacy by no focus on SwaRon even in the last epis of the show.
angel_kriyaansh Goldie
angel_kriyaansh
angel_kriyaansh

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cscs

And I thought that i can watch and actually enjoy the last three weeks of my fav show (once upon a time). I didn't wanted to crib or bang my head while watching at least the ending of the show, but i was so wrong. Big smile

Whole episode, but not even a single SwaRon scene. Angry
Another lead will get solo after solo, but SWAYAM will not get even after so much requests and mind you guys, EVEN AFTER THE OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION BY ONE OF THE PRODUCERS OF D3. Really dunno what dere ' one week' refers to. I cannot see solo coming in this week. 

Other couple, not even lead, will get a couple dance, But SwaRon will dance only on special occasions or episodes. Do we have to wait for holi, diwali, valentine or monsoon spl for SwaRon dances Angry Now dere is no time for that also. This breakup phase was a good opportunity to show passion through dance, but it wasn't utilised. 

Coming to 'much hyped' scene where swayam takes sharon's side in front of bua. Damn Sharon spoke up for herself and actually more than swayam she answered bua back. There were just two dialogues for swayam, aap ussey aise baat nahi kar sakte and pls bua yaha se jao.

Thats all Shocked 

On each and every front the show is getting more and more disappointing. This is the reason behind show shutting and low tvt, pathetic script, importance to unimportant characters and non utilistation of talented actors. 

ITA award winner jodi VruShan are not treated properly in show. NO scenes, solos, duets or even dialogues. No wonder this show is shutting down, and channel will follow the suit _/\_
Exactly! She defended herself! I was waiting fr him to speak up bt all he kept on saying was yaha se jao..only one line wer he actually supportd..expcted so much frm dis epi ...bt it was just a blunder

Edited by angel_kriyaansh - 22 December 2014 at 8:58am

cscs

Go to top