India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Security.

tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 16 November 2004 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

Purab Mehra and his behaviour in the party left a lot of things to be desired. What was more important? To be with Jassi and calm her down after he had let Meenakshi tramp all over her or his damned party? Why couldn't he have followed Jassi when she wanted to leave? Ok, so he couldn't have left his VVIP guests!!! So what happened later on? All it would have taken is a single phone call. We have seen Purab apologizing to Jassi for almost everything. Even Jassi have said so. So, what happen to the "I am sorry, Jassi" just when it was most necessary? Mr. Purab Mehra may be loaded with 400 Cr but he is sadly lacking in "manners"!!!

Previously when we saw Armaan "proposing" to Jassi we witnessed Armaan's insecurity when he rushed to Jassi's house in the middle of the night just to see how she is reacting to his words. So, what does Purab have which is so extraordinary that he is so secure about Jassi's reaction to him? What makes him so secure?  

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:07am | IP Logged
it is not security but overseas tour that kept purab awayWink. well you are completely right story-wise(after armaan it is purab's turn to go inconsistent as his consistency does not fit with the rest of inconsistent castConfused)but here is the funny/blooper part. samir is due on a show in new york this weekend , apparently the directors could not shoot his footage so they decided to recycle, if you see tuesday's footage....it is the same one as that when purab accidently reads jassi's diary , comes to know about jassi and armaan and ponders on armaan's motive. The funny part is that jassi 's old diary(the one she threw in lake after tearing) is lying on table in front of him. incidently jassi too writes in the same diary and tears out the pages in the scene before it. apparently the diary got resurrected from its watery grave, ended up at jassi's first and later at purab's house. now that is what i call afterlifeWink

Edited by pj04 - 17 November 2004 at 12:10am
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:18am | IP Logged
what was shown yest pj wud have shot atleast a week back if not more. so im sure sameer wud have been available for shooting then. btw u are rite abt the diary. first jassi was writing in her old diary and later tearing out the pages. later purab had the same diary w/ him. i thought i was mistaken. 
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamanna

Purab Mehra and his behaviour in the party left a lot of things to be desired. What was more important? To be with Jassi and calm her down after he had let Meenakshi tramp all over her or his damned party? Why couldn't he have followed Jassi when she wanted to leave? Ok, so he couldn't have left his VVIP guests!!! So what happened later on? All it would have taken is a single phone call. We have seen Purab apologizing to Jassi for almost everything. Even Jassi have said so. So, what happen to the "I am sorry, Jassi" just when it was most necessary? Mr. Purab Mehra may be loaded with 400 Cr but he is sadly lacking in "manners"!!!

Previously when we saw Armaan "proposing" to Jassi we witnessed Armaan's insecurity when he rushed to Jassi's house in the middle of the night just to see how she is reacting to his words. So, what does Purab have which is so extraordinary that he is so secure about Jassi's reaction to him? What makes him so secure?  

i dunno tammana but i guess purab does have a point. jassi was never this insecure abt her looks. so what happenned this time. but it seems that billu, nandu, armaan and gang dont agree w/ me. LOL they think purab was at fault. only thing i can say is maybe jassi expected a strong defence from purab who is her fiancee. maybe in her place even i wud be hurt if my hubby/fiancee did not stand up for me.
tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 1:32am | IP Logged

I don't think it is only the discussion/criticism about her "looks" that had upset Jassi so that she went running to Armaan demanding he takes her back to her house. As Armaan subtly pointed out (which I think Purab should have done) that "Jassi ko janne mei aur pahchanne mei pharak hain"Embarrassed.

As for Purab defending Jassi….I think he was waiting for a subh mahuratWink.

tamanna Groupbie
tamanna
tamanna

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 1:33am | IP Logged

EeeeeeeeekkkkkkksssssssssConfused!!!!! Diaries getting resurrected!!! What else is left to be seenLOL?

Anyway, Pj, u are right about the diary-tearing spree of Jassi…..such utter wastage!!! And she littered her own lawnsWink!!!!

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 9:43am | IP Logged
        She tore a diary once before,didn't she?She tore it again.Now the diary is in front of Purab on the desk.Maybe it's a new diary Jassi is writing in?
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 17 November 2004 at 9:47am | IP Logged
nope minnie that is the fun part ...the new diary was grey....the old one yellow with flowers on it...you can't miss it in both the scenes

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index