Posted: 9 years ago

Rakhi Sawant: I don't have any limitations

By IANS |Posted 22-Dec-2014
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‰

Rakhi Sawant says she doesn't have any limitations as an actress and doesn't mind exposing herself.

Rakhi Sawant

Rakhi, who shot to fame with the item song "Mohabbat hai mirchi" over a decade back, is now tied up with promotions of her forthcoming film "Mumbai Can Dance Saalaa".

But she said that she wasn't getting projects for some time and that she doesn't mind exposing herself to survive in the industry.

"I was not getting work for two years and it's not easy to survive in this industry. I don't come from a filmy background. So I don't have any support.

"Whatever I am today is because of my hard work. I don't want to restrict myself and I don't have any limitations. I am ready to expose," Rakhi told reporters.

Directed by Sachindra Sharma, "Mumbai Can Dance Saalaa" has Rakhi playing a prominent role.

She said: "The character I am playing in the film is very strong and meaningful. She has a negative shade. I have never tried this genre before. I loved the script."

- See more at: http://www.mid-day.com/articles/rakhi-sawant-i-dont-have-any-limitations/15859158#sthash.WEwHLtuV.dpuf
Originally posted by cougarTown

HHAHAHAHHAHA

She doesn't have any limitations, what a sensational woman.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The actor in her boobs definitely has no limits. They are a size bigger everytime i see her.  Edited by cougarTown - 9 years ago
Originally posted by cougarTown

The actor in her boobs definitely has no limits. They are a size bigger everytime i see her. 

Anything to survive in the industry.  โค๏ธ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

You don't have any talent either. 

๐Ÿ˜†  Let's give her a chance.
Originally posted by ShantiAshtangi

๐Ÿ˜†  Let's give her a chance.

Tell that to Bollywood. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Tell that to Bollywood. ๐Ÿ˜†

I love her.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by ShantiAshtangi

I love her.  ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I  ceased to judge years ago. 
Good.Waise bhi, all top actresses dance on vulgar item dance which you used to dance, and ALL top and actresses have already exposed its sad that people bash you for the same thing for they love and fight for top ones