India-Forums

Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai
Bandhan... Saari Umar Humein Sang Rehna Hai

Dev: Empty Canvass or just Evil???

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:47am | IP Logged
I've been watching Dev and thinking is he just simply evil like his entire family or moulded in that way by his family that he trusts!!
I came up thinking he is a bit of both. When he stood up for Kajri, he listened to Darpan. Darpan is an innocent and a pure hearted girl and she was able to sway him to her way of thinking even if for a moment.
Shakuntala Tai than along with Meethi was able to sway him to their disgusting ways immediately.
Makes me think he doesn't have a backbone nor can he think for himself he gets used but he seems to love that as he has no perception of humanity. Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Gingerly-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
i think as u said he is a mixture of both
may be he has a good heart hidden
but that is covered by years of the filth in this family
it is something like the weeds that grew in the castle in the story of sleeping beauty
kajri has a tough task ahead
she has to clean all the filth and dirt
then she has to make him human
then she has to train him too

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Namita-

Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Its actually easy undrstanding dev. He is emotional, hot-tempered, Big idiot, Villian, Womanizer, puppet and what else. But he is so because he is brought up like this. He surely has a golden heart which we will see aftr few episodes and i'm so waiting fr it. Fr now nt tht gud to say abot him except only one thing tht he is dashing. Now one thing is clear tht he has started understanding the difference btwn good n bad. Nt expecting him to be a saint whn he changes bt whn he will become a true gentleman i'll say finally i'm adoring dev.
And i hv already said this song is so fit fr dev Ye dil mera sajna Emotional fool hai LOL LOL

-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
True. Well said ladies. It would be nice to see someone else side with Darpan. Not just the ladies. Vishwas Rao has ulterior motives so someone who can just love her. She is a little girl.

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namzz

True. Well said ladies. It would be nice to see someone else side with Darpan. Not just the ladies. Vishwas Rao has ulterior motives so someone who can just love her. She is a little girl.

i guess we have narayani kajri sheetal and raghav

-Namita-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Who is Raghav?

-DZ-

-Namita- IF-Sizzlerz
-Namita-
-Namita-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Finally watched the episode. I chuckled all through Kajri sewing button on Dev's kurta. I really love the fact Kajri is so smart. She has figured him out and also the fact he is very malleable. I'm sure in time she will mild him to be a good person. I suppose no one is born evil, just their deeds are.
Dev sudhar operation chalu. Go Kajri.

-DZ-

-DZ- IF-Achieverz
-DZ-
-DZ-

Posted: 23 December 2014 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Namzz

Who is Raghav?

he is a boy who is most probably vr and narayani illegitimate child
he stays in the patils house

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index