Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What if.... (Page 2)

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

you have a point...I hope this only happens 

but I am scared what if Nyonika choose this girl for her son as daughter-in-law Confused

I don't think any marriage proposals would come any time soon.  Manik is just 19 but Nyon may try to break Manan after they have got together.  She is class conscious. Maybe her dirty little secret may come out around that time and Nandu may have to deal with a devastated Manik.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ireena7

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Preternatural

Hmm... this could make Nandu trust Manik once again. That's obvious Manik won't date the girl at all.. and (hopefully) he realizes that  "loves" Nandu ONLY.

Nandu needs to know that Manik will stick by her at all costs. Who knows, this track may just pave the way for it. 

Edited by Opti - 22 December 2014 at 8:02am
maanluvsgeet IF-Sizzlerz
maanluvsgeet
maanluvsgeet

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Nice prediction Opti...another Maaneetian...loved ur all posts in GHSP forum. 
N now coming to the point...hope whatever u have written comes true...coz don't want to see again Manik sacrificing Nandu for Fab5

Edited by maanluvsgeet - 22 December 2014 at 8:13am
spnfan IF-Rockerz
spnfan
spnfan

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ireena7

you have a point...I hope this only happens 

but I am scared what if Nyonika choose this girl for her son as daughter-in-law Confused
nyonika choosing a chipkali for her 19yr old son...LOL

shahz

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanluvsgeet

Nice prediction Opti...another Maaneetian...loved ur all posts in GHSP forum. 
N now coming to the point...hope whatever u have written comes true...coz don't want to see again Manik sacrificing Nandu for Fab5
Thanks fellow Maaneetian.  Have since shipped Arshi, Rishbala and more recently Mriara (from Ek Boond Ishq). My currnt favourite though is Manan but they are making it increasingly difficult to continue shipping them with incomprehensible tracks.  Hope they do have a larger plot which is beyond the petty jealousies.

maanluvsgeet

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I said something similar in another post...
I don't think the girl will turn the usual negative though..she may remain positive only & when she comes to know that Manik is in Love with another girl..she might just walk away.. the girl seems sweet but was a eyesore today..sorryOuch Hope they don't show her much!
sehrmemon Senior Member
sehrmemon
sehrmemon

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Good prediction but still not sure this will happen we all should knw by now than MaNan will not come close so easily plus if they do come together other then noyonika there will be someone negative I thought it will be aliya but then things got change and we got to know she is a positive character so this new gal is linked somehow and now what is her actual roll that is a mystery still. Let's just hope nothing cliche happens in the show cx already this track is making us all mad.

Plus I am confused who took the wire from manik's guitar ??

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index