India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

What if....

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:45am | IP Logged
...the new girl's entry is for a totally different purpose other than to make Nandu jealous?  New girl is Khurana's daughter and it is clear that the man has a soft corner for her and had agreed to hear the Fab5 because of her. He has also given them 2 weeks time to come up with 3 songs, which is going to be a tall order for Fab5 given Manik's hand condition which will take at least 3 more weeks to heal.  Maybe there will come a crunch situation and the girl may tell Manik that she will influence her dad to give the deal to Fab 5 if Manik agrees to date her.  Manik may turn her down saying he is already committed to someone else (meaningfully looking at Nandu who may be present at the time). The girl may warn Manik that their career may never take off.  Manik still sticks to his guns.  This could then show Nandu her importance in Manik's  life, where he was willing to forgo his dream for the present to keep alive the hope of getting back with her in the future.  Could just be the antidote to what he did, trying to gift her away to Dhruv earlier on.  Her trust in him may get restored.

I guess this is my wishful thinking.

Edited by Opti - 22 December 2014 at 7:53am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishikalamapmanikmaniaamzikhansehrmemonpslovehasnaa678shravya.kr-Cara-MayaraaSobtipiyu008kandykandySrujana7.MaNanshahzAutumn_HueManoshonoMuratHayatTheItalianBridemaanluvsgeetPreternaturalSue101Ireena7

Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Hmm... this could make Nandu trust Manik once again. That's obvious Manik won't date the girl at all.. and (hopefully) he realizes that  "loves" Nandu ONLY.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Manoshonomaanluvsgeet

Ireena7 IF-Stunnerz
Ireena7
Ireena7

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
you have a point...I hope this only happens 

but I am scared what if Nyonika choose this girl for her son as daughter-in-law Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maanluvsgeet

shravya.kr Senior Member
shravya.kr
shravya.kr

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Nice thought!!! Hopefully this happens or on these lines. ...only then I will be able to forgive the cvs. ...something this meaningful shd happen. ..for all the crap they are showing...now actually no hope...They have totally lost the plot!!!! They could have given us such a great show ...Cry

Edited by shravz6 - 22 December 2014 at 7:53am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Highly possible and cliched I must add...But if Manik ditches Nandu again I swear baba ko mein ulta latka dunghi!
I'm already so mad at him!!!

piyu008maanluvsgeet

Haruhi_Mo IF-Sizzlerz
Haruhi_Mo
Haruhi_Mo

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Nice idea, but this means we'll be seeing her for at least a long time, god gives us patience not to want to kill her in meantime and to bear her presence and flirts with ManikSilly

hasnaa678piyu008

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahz

Highly possible and cliched I must add...But if Manik ditches Nandu again I swear baba ko mein ulta latka dunghi!
I'm already so mad at him!!!

Yes, it is cliched but I would prefer this to jealousy track.  Two weeks is a lot of time. hope they build Nandu's character till that crunch time. 

shravya.krshahz

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miminits

Nice idea, but this means we'll be seeing her for at least a long time, god gives us patience not to want to kill her in meantime and to bear her presence and flirts with ManikSilly

I hope we do not have to see her for the next two weeks till the d-day when the deal either goes to Fab5 or gets cancelled.  They need to devote time for the new guy for Mukti si I doubt they will have her for many scenes.  Abhini in the mean time can take off and get Manik to introspect about what he was doing wrong (hopefully with some help from Cabir).

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index