India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

Abhi v/s Guitarist- DT Note- Please Read

8seetha Goldie
8seetha
8seetha

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Please guyz it's a humble request not to compare Abhi and guitarist. Abhi is so cute and adorable while this guitarist is just shameless and hug a boy like that shame on u. Abhi tries to cheer up Nandini I miss him today.

Kabir my love u was so cute when he said Manik first love. How he burn out? He makes a excuse like always fab3 accept.

Dhrulya scene was cute taa. But hope ki Manik will not fall in Harshad trap. Likin I want Harshad to go out like that he will torture Nandini and she will rescue by Abhi or Manik. But it will more interesting if it was Abhi like that we will see Manik jealousy track.

Whatever the cast have their own ideas who will make love their show again I hope. Kyu ki today if I love the scene between Manan it's remember me the scene where Manik tries to apologise to Nandini and she writes on his hand.

I think that Nandini is more care that Manik because he is so extreme with bad and good. I see her love again in whole episode but Manik was just calm for few seconds when he sees her with vinai.

Hats of to u Nandini to respect the instruments like vinai who is played without shoes. Thank god that Manik doesn't enter with shoes inside.

Hope I will enjoy more tomorrow episode where Abhi will be here for Nandini. Crossing fingers.

Edit- Refer to VB Note

Edited by 8seetha - 23 December 2014 at 2:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

parisatasvidhi_1998psloveCrisushahz-bharti-

shahz IF-Dazzler
shahz
shahz

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Totally agree...How can anyone compare Abhi and that shameless chipku.
The only thing I want now is...No not MaNan reunion but Nandini and Abhi bonding.
I want them to be best friends not to make Manik jealous (though that would be a treat) but for Nandu she needs a friend so badly.
Plz cv's fulfil this chotu sa request.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

8seetha

cutieAnzel Senior Member
cutieAnzel
cutieAnzel

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:00am | IP Logged
I actually missed Abhi today.. If he was in the picture we got to see maniks jealousy and nandu wont be alone. Nandini has no frens now. Where is shahid? They should bring him.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

8seetha

-Misek- Viewbie
-Misek-
-Misek-

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Members are requested not to use words like BITCH for a character. They are free to criticise what they do not like about the character or the show but at the same time bashing using words like above is not allowed. Please do not repeat the same in future. 
KYY DT  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJainNoorie30Sue101

vidhi_1998 Groupbie
vidhi_1998
vidhi_1998

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Yaaas. I think Abhi added cheer. This girl just makes everyone including Nandini upset. We just want Nandini to smile, and the CVs are doing just the opposite...
Bechari Niti kitne dino se iss show me dil se hassi tak nahi hai.
AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 22 December 2014 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
One thing is for sure... There is going to be more troubles and tears for Nandini. Having said that, I don't dislike the new character. She is sort of innocent and like sunshine. She did care about Manik's hand in the sling and used her influence on her father for another chance for FAB5. She appreciated when Cabir offered to walk her out and complimented him. She has good manners. She thanked Manik for what she learned through his videos. She is Manik's fan... In this modern age,  there is nothing new in a fan hugging her Hero. She just was a bit over enthusiastic. I suggest that you Guys don't pelt stones at the new character so fast. She is just been introduced and we have no idea what the CV's have in mind for her, right?

Edited by Anamika1570 - 22 December 2014 at 8:10pm

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top